The four Prince

My Sassy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Pang'. The loud slammed on the door make the four prince startled...who the hell that dare to slammed their bedroom door...the prince actually shared a room together since they are very close and really confortable with each other...they get the biggest room that have indoor swimming pool and a large closet...it's indeed the prince material....

"Your highness, breakfast is ready"...seungri said coldly while the four prince jolt on their bed...they stare at each other face and their gaze fall on seungri who's holding the tray full of food  for the prince...

"Who are you?" The husky voice from prince Top speak to break the silence..

"I'm your assistant for a month before the King find you a new servant.."

"Ohh so you are our servant?" 

"No!! I'm not your servant..that's the fact you should know..and please get your from your bed and have a breakfast...the Kingneed to see you guys, your highness" he put the food on the table and leave the prince confused....

"Woww...what a manner" prince taeyang started his comment..

"Who is he?" Prince jiyong asked anxiously....

"Whoever he is, i want to see him again..."prince daesung smirked while his brother glare at him...

"ert" prince Top chuckled while crawling down the bed and walked towards the bathroom.....

"Yaa..just admit that you also think he is cute right?" Prince daesung shouted to his brother that already locked himself in the bathroom..

"Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter