Silly Hyung

The Collection

It was five in the morning and everyone else was sleeping.

Ryeowook was standing near the window watching the events going on down below. Every now and again he would see someone with their dog out walking, a jogger out jogging, or someone biking to work.

It was quite, no one was here to disturb him.

 

“Ryeowook, what are you doing up this early?

Ryeowook turned quickly, eyed widened, and hand over his chest.

The owner of the question let out his infamous laugh.

 

“I wasn’t expecting to see you this early hyung.” Ryeowook told the now smiling leader.

 

“Couldn’t sleep, i’m nervous.”

Ryeowook nodded agreeing.

Leeteuk to a seat at the table and watched him with curious eyes as he went back to watching the normal citizens with their normal lives.

 

“Are you jealous of them Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook looked up in shock.

 

“N-no hyung. I’m just watching, I’m not jealous. I’m thankful for the-”

 

“I’m jealous of them sometimes.” Leeteuk spoke, interrupting the younger. “Imagine a life where you wouldn’t be criticized for gaining five pounds, eating ramen the night before, not having to worry about what you wore, being able to lead a normal life.”

 

Ryeowook just looked at his leader with confusion in his eyes.

 

“Are you unhappy with us hyung?” Ryeowook whispered.

Leeteuk looked up at him with shock in his eyes now.

 

“No Ryeowook, never, no, no, I never regret choosing to live the way that I did. I love you, I love the members, I love elf, I would never change anything. This is my life now, and I would never change it. Never Ryeowook, hyung is just thinking. This is why you should get more sleep, why are we even up, we should be sleeping, look at the time, we have to wake up in 30 minutes for our schedule today.” Leeteuk babbled as he got up for the table and made his way to Ryeowook.

 

Pulling the younger by the wrist leading him back to the shared room, he still babbled on about how sleep was important.

He all but pushed Ryeowook onto his bed and went over to his bed laying down on it still babbling nonsense.

Ryeowook looked over at his hyung with confusion written all over his face.

 

“Are you really ok hyung? You know i’m always here for you right? You can tell me anything.”

 

Leeteuk just looked back at him with a smile on his lips.

 

“I know Ryeowookie, go to sleep now. Don’t let my worries keep you awake silly. A baby needs to sleep or else it will be angry for the rest of the day Wook.”

 

“Hyung i’m not a baby though.”

 

“You are my youngest brother Ryeowook, you will always be a baby in my eyes.”

 

“You don’t treat Kyuhyun like this thou-”

 

“Sleep child, hyung wants to rest his eyes.”

 

Ryeowook didn’t respond, but let a giggle escaped his lips. Leeteuk started to hum a lullaby under his breath as Ryeowook began to shut his eyes.

 

Silly hyung.