Lovely Mornings

The Collection

Waking up next to the men he loved was one of Yunho's favourite things to do in the morning. It would always be Ryeowook squished in between both Changmin and him.

 

“Minnie, I know you’re awake.”

“Shh hyung, I don’t want to wake up Ryeowook yet.”

 

Yuhno just nodded and began to comb through Ryeowook’s hair.  Changmin just tightened his grip on Ryeowook and let his eyes shut. Yunho just smiled at both of the younger ones. Changmin was his soulmate, but Ryeowook was the love of his life. He never wanted to be separated from the two of them, they just knew how to make him feel whole. Put him in a state of bliss when they were around. Whether it be Changmin’s smiling eyes, or Ryeowook’s gentle but sweet voice, he never wanted to miss out on them.

 

“Hyung?”

 

‘Ah, Ryeowook was awake now..’ Yunho thought before giving Ryeowook a kiss on the cheek.

“Minnie, he’s awake now.” Yunho said to his other lover, who let go out Ryeowook to stretch.

 

“Breakfast?”

 

Ryeowook let out a laugh that was music to both Changmin’s and Yunho’s ears.

 

“Of course Minnie, pancakes sound ok guys?” Ryeowook asked with a sleepy smile on his face.

 

Changmin nodded and all but dragged Ryeowook out of bed, causing Yunho to laugh as they left the room to go to the kitchen.

 

He loves the both of them so much it hurts sometimes. Rolling around on the bed, soaking in both Ryeowook’s and Changmin’s scents, Yunho let out a sigh.

 

“Hyung you coming?”
“I’ll be right there Wook.”


Loves them both so much.


I don't own the people mentioned, 

for my dear new friend YohaNaoki 

- ryeostar