Untitled 2

The Collection

For Changmin, Ryeowook had always been the sunlight. Something that made his world light up, but he’d never tell anyone. Not even Yunho, no one would ever know about his one-sided love for the shorter man.

 

Yunho at least knew something was up though, but he never asked. He did pull him aside once after a concert to have a heart to heart with him though. Changmin continued to live in his little world of Ryeowook, unknown to everyone. Every look and smile from Ryeowook would make his heart swell up, and his world grow.

 

Then it happened.

 

There had been a car accident, someone was speeding.

‘It wasn’t Ryeowook that was speeding though..’

There was someone who lived, and then there was someone who didn’t.

‘The news was everywhere’

In the screen in front of Changmin he was reading the news with Kyuhyun.

“Super Junior’s Ryeowook pronounced dead at the scene.”

 

Kyuhyun’s first reaction was to call Ryeowook, and he stated that the news was lying to him. That Ryeowook really wasn’t dead, that his best friend, his band mate, couldn’t be dead.Kyuhyun screamed at his phone, and threw it against a wall, the phone shattering into little pieces, just like Changmin’s heart.

 

Changmin felt hot tears roll down his face. Ryeowook was gone, his world was dying.

 

The next thing Changmin can remember is being in a room with all the Super Junior members, even Hangeng and Kibum were there, all the members reunited, all but one.

 

Everyone had tears running down their faces.

Everyone was missing a special little part in their life now.

 

When him and Yunho were getting ready for the funeral is when Changmin finally cracked.

 

“I love him hyung. I’ve loved Ryeowook for the past 2,000 days hyung.”

 

Yunho was left speechless at the site of him, Changmin had tears dripping down his face, and crushed red roses in his hand.

 

“What do I do hyung? How do I stop loving someone who was my sun? The planet to my moon? Hyung?”


I don't own the people mentioned - ryeostar

For KikiCraft621