Abduction of TopFany

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abduction of TopFany

 

 

Tiffany irritatingly rubs her eyes and slowly opens it revealing the vast wide sky in front of her. She abruptly sits up straight and looks at her surrounding. Right in front of her eyes is the clear blue sea with the huge waves crashing by the white sand seashore. She heard a loud groan by her side and sees a very familiar guy laying comfortably(?) at the sand.

"TOP-ssi?", Tiffany's loud voice wakes the man completely out of his deep slumber.

He also rubs his eyes in irritation and looks at the loud mouthed woman who called his name. His eyes widen when he sees the meme we of the nation's girl group by his side.

"Tiffany-ssi!", TOP clutch his clothes closely to his body and stares at her.

"Hey why are you acting as if I did something to you?", she impolitely say which annoys the man.

"You foul mouthed woman! I'm just saving myself from your filthy hands.", TOP exaggeratedly says. He's still holding on his dear body afraid(?) that Tiffany might do something to him.

"Foul mouthed? Filthy?", Tiffany is now seething in anger from what she heard. "You closer ert with a not so beautiful body and a mind of a 5 years old should acting like a some dumb man!"

"Whoa you are really foul mouthed!", TOP tries to block his ear from the vulgar words of the woman. "And I'm not a ert! I also have a beautiful and y body!"

"Well, I don't see it!", Tiffany stands up from her seat. She doesn't want to start a fight with the guy who's close to her best friend.

"Hey where are you going? Where are we?", TOP starts to panic when he notice the place that they are currently staying at.

Tiffany ignores the man and starts roaming around and shouting for anyone who might be with them.

"Hey answer me!", TOP grabs her upper arm making the girl jerk her head to his side.

"Don't touch me! ert!", she mockingly tells him as she takes her arm away from his touch.

"Fine! Roam around the forest and be mob by some flying insects.", TOP smirks as he sees her stopping from her tracks and stands frozen in her place.

She looks back at him and mouthed a loud , "Jerk!", before continuing her walk through the place.

The two of them separated on their own and looks for anyone in the place with them. It was already, maybe, past in the afternoon when TOP becomes worried for the girl that's with him. It was his ego that's stopping him from following her around, thinking about the things he'll hear from her.

Different ideas, cruel and tragic, runs into his mind making him stands up from his seat and starts to search her. He's still in the middle of his walk when he sees her emerging from the woods with some fruits in her arms.

"Hey TOP-ssi are you hungry?", Tiffany asks him. He nods his head in agreement and smiles widely at the girl, who's taking a seat by the sandy floor.

"You want some?", she cheerfully asks the man.

TOP once again nods his head. The hungry stomach of his starts grumbling at the sight of the delicious and mouth watering fruits.

"This is so yummy!", Tiffany starts chewing at her peeled fresh banana. "You really want some?"

TOP is getting irritated with the question and aggressively nods his head again. He needs to be calm and not start any argument with her or his stomach will start eating his own internal organs.

"What if I don't plan to give you any?"; she asks him with a playful look.

"If it's about earlier I'm sorry! I'm just not used to someone not close to me talk using informal language.", TOP truthfully and sincerely says.

The serious and pouting looks on his face made Tiffany's heart soften. Well, she's not intending to eat every fruit on her own. She just want to tease and irritate the man who calls her names.

"Okay! Apology accepted! And I'm sorry too for using informal language to you. Eat up!", she beckons for him to seat down. He immediately takes a seat in front of her and starts eating the food.

"Do you have any idea on where we are? Or even why we are here?", TOP asks her while munching at avocado in his hand.

"I don't know also. I don't even remember why I'm here. All I know is that I'm in the parking lot walking up to my car then suddenly everything went black and that's it! I woke up in this beach island place.", Tiffany tells him the part of her story.

"It's the same with me! I'm in the parking lot ready to go uhm- somewhere when someone covers my mouth and my conscience suddenly blurs out and fade away.", TOP scrunch his forehead in curiousness.

Both of them stops eating and tries to figure out why are they in the beach and what the reason for them to be kidnapped.

"What if we are kidnapped to be part of Hungry Games? Or Battle Royal? Maybe, we are being sacrifice or being use as a pet lab for a monster! Like those in Wrong Turn! Or we are genetically being experimented! What if we are good for Godzilla! Or an alien.", Tiffany starts blabbing again for the reason why they are here.

TOP covered using his free hand and glares at girl. She's too loud for goodness sake.

"Quiet down will you!", he hush her and put his hand away after feeling her breath on it.

"Sorry.", Tiffany sheepishly smiles. "Hey TOP-ssi let's think of something while we are here like a temporary shelter, food, water resources, we can't just sit around here doing nothing.", She suggested to the elder man.

"Why don't we just build a boat and row away from here?", TOP asks her.

"Are you stupid? We don't know where we are. We can't just row a boat, aside from that it's more unsafe if we move away from here. I sure hope that our members will find us missing and everyone will conduct a search and rescue mission!", Tiffany elaborates the things that she thinks might happen to them.

"Ooh you're right but don't call me stupid!", TOP hiss at the younger girl.

Both of them did their own part in building a small home. They gathered some woods and banana leaves for roof and walls, coconut husk for their water storage, a small campfire for fire and even a mini restroom for their nature call. While doing their gatherings, they find some things in the place that are like left by humans, a knife, blankets, pots and flashlight.

It is already sunset when they are done building their own small house. They look satisfied in what they have done and give each other a high five. Both of them are tired with their activities earlier that once they laid their bodies on the improvised bed they fall asleep.

 

The pair are now busy with their morning routine. It's been three days since they were mysteriously brought to the island, they've roam around and learned it's a small island. Both of them has already adjusted to the life in the island. They shared chores in maintaining their life in the island.

"Hey I caught two big fishes!", TOP announces t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter