HeartBreak Hotel

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HeartBreak Hotel

 

It hurts.

It really really hurts.

How could you smile at her like that?

How could you wrapped her in your arms like that?

How could you kissed her like that?

How could you introduced her to your dad like that?

How could you do this to me?

When I’m here, when your real girlfriend is here?

Are you still acting?

Is this still part of the show?

Because I feel that it isn’t.

My heart can feel that it isn’t an act.

That it is all real.


.


.


.

.

- - -

“Hey! What the hell are you doing?”

She didn’t responded.

She didn’t stopped.

She put her left foot on the foot railings. Both hands on the hand railing. She weakly raise herself from the concrete floor.

Ready to give her life, hope and dreams away.

She closed her eyes, hoping that she won’t see anything, feel anything after what she’ll do.

.

.

“Yah, are you crazy?”

She felt arms circling on her waist and harshly pulled her down from the edge of the bridge. Her eyes opened instantly as she eyed the man who stopped her from taking her life away.

“Tiffany-ssi!”

The stars twinkled above the dark sky.

The cold winter air passed through them.

She looked at the nosy man her savior.

She can’t clearly see the face of the man.

Evening dark sky, dim street lights mixed with 3 glass of full-brim likeur, 4 shots of tequila, 1 glass of Advocaat and 2 glass of brandewijn in a span of 3 hours. Surely she won’t be able to know who took her from the edge of death.

But it was the voice who gave way.

He was the only man in the whole Kpop world who had that voice.

And for the second time around he was being nosy again.

She was about to pushed him off from her.

She was about to shout and scream at his handsome face.

But she can’t.

She was too drunk.

Too wasted.

And her darkness soon consumed her as her knees gave up.

.

.

.

- - -

Hotel TwentySeven
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

 


Tiffany woke up when the morning light started peeking from the curtains. Stretching her arms and body like a cat, she opened her eyes to greet the day when reality sets in. Her eyes widen as she stared at the unfamiliar ceiling.

As far as she can remember she chose the rooftop styled room. The ceiling wasn’t supposed to be flat and white. Jumping on a sitting position, Tiffany ignored the pounding of her head as she looked in front of her. Her chosen room doesn’t have any paintings.

Then it hit her.

Tiffany gulped hoping that she was wearing something underneath the warm blanket. She peeked down and saw that she was still wearing her white skinny pants and blue and white striped shirt. The only things that was taken from her were her ankle high boots, Chanel shoulder bag and her fluffy white coat.

She sighed in relief knowing that nothing of that sort happened.

With a brave heart, Tiffany looked around to see the person who took her to the room and did nothing. Her eyes landed on the supposed to be tall figure snoring at the couch with his legs bent towards his chest.

Silently Tiffany tiptoed towards her things that were lying on the other side of the bed and wore her shoes and coat. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down a sincere thank you for the man who accommodated her but a shifting sound from him stop her. She looked at the man’s side and saw him getting up. She released a chuckle when she saw his just woke up face and bed hair.

“Oh, Tiffany-ssi you’re awake.”

Tiffany mentally slapped her forehead for chuckling at the man who was gentleman enough to carry her back to his room and let her use his bed instead of letting her freeze to death at who knows where.

She bowed her head in shame as she spoke her gratitude to the man. “Thank you so much for accommodating me Seunghyun-ssi. I’m really sorry that you saw me at my worst state. And you even let me use your bed. I’m really sorry for being a burden to you.”

Tiffany felt her cheeks heating up at embarrassment as she finished her small talk. “As a repayment for your help, please allow me to treat you for lunch. Heck, even dinner.”

She stared at the carpeted floor as if it’s the most interesting thing inside the room. Not allowing herself to looked up at the handsome KPOP’s best rapper sitting at the couch near her. Their was a deafening silence between them that made it more awkward for her.

And then he chuckled.

He freaking chuckled at her.

She raised her head up and saw Seunghyun shamelessly chuckling at her. She felt her cheeks grew hot at the sight of him, as she was about to asked him why he was laughing, he beat her.

“Are you asking me out on a date?”

If her cheeks was red earlier then it must be dark red right now.

“Of course not!”

“But it sounded like that.”

“I’m just being grateful you !”

“Ooh, now we are cursing.”

“ is not a curse you jerk.”

“Then a swear?”

“Ugh! You’re impossible.”, she took her bag of the table and walked out. Forgetting about being thankful.

“Hey, I’m just kidding”.

His hand grabbed her elbow stopping her from walking completely out of his room.

“So, free breakfast at the hotel lounge then lunch at Gartine later?”

.

.

.
-
.

.

.

I can’t be happy.

I don’t know how to be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter