Nurse Me Now!

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nurse me now!


A white 2 door Hyundai car speeds off the road of Seoul. The rough screech echoes as the car enters the vicinity of the very expensive looking residential building. The driver of the car went out revealing a well disguise female, a cap on her head, red coat and black ankle high heeled boots.

She worriedly pushes the button of the elevator and patiently waited until she reaches her designation. After an excruciating 3 minutes of waiting, she hastily press the passcode of the unit door which reveals a simple but artistic view of the inside of the house. She immediately proceeds to the master bedroom and sees him lying on the bed, looking deadly tired.

"Seunghyunie, how are you feeling?", she kisses his forehead and felt his hot temperature.

The man who she called Seunghyun, slowly and lazily opened his eyes and sees her staring down at him. "MiYoung.", he grabs her waist and pulls himself next to her.

MiYoung let him do what he wants for he is a sick boy. Half an hour ago while she's resting peacefully on her own abode, she received a call from Jiyong that Seunghyun is feverish during their recording and he already send him home.

Knowing her boyfriend, the guy will be to stubborn to not drink any of his medication and even eat his food. He would only take his medicine and food in some conditions. She can still remember the condition that she did just to make him feel better.

"Seunghyun, have you eaten yet?", MiYoung asks while she brushes his hair. She sees him shakes his head and grumbles some slurry words. "I'll make you a porridge so you can drink your medicine."

"No..", he tighten his hold to her body as he buries his face on her stomach.

"Come on stop being a baby.", she tries to take his arms away from her body but failed. "Seunghyun even YeonJun is not stubborn like you."

"No! Just stay here I'll get better.", he sniff and cough while trying to utter his words. "MiYoung."

"Hmm.", she hums softly.

"Can you dress up as a nurse?", he looks up to her with a red and teary eyes.

"What? Are you out of your mind?", she looks at him, horrified with what she heard. "Last time you got sick you made me wear a doctor outfit and now nurse? Do you have a with cosplayer?", she grabs his face and pinches his cheeks lightly.

"No! Baby please I won't eat and drink my medicine if you won't change in to one.", Seunghyun pouts like a little kid who can't have what he wants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter