an even more interesting night

A Little Crazy

"Seulmi rolled her eyes. She knew her idiotic overprotective brother would make a big deal out of her wearing a dress. "Oppa, calm down alright? All my jeans are literally in the wash so please don't make a scene." 

Jongyul shook his head. "Seulmi! Are you asking me not to make a scene when you're wearing a dress in front of 13, possibly very hormonal, teenage boys??" 

"You're not my dad, and it's just a casual dress. I wear this around the house all the time you stupid fruitloop," She retorted as she continued to eat her food. 

"Hyung, I'm actually not a teenager, I'm 20 years old." S.Coups coughed. 

"Sungcheol please, now is not the time," Jongyul gave him a sassy hand before placing it on his hip. "Seulmi I'm just trying to be a good brother and save you from all these boys literally looking at you like you're they're prey." 

"Ugh! Maybe if you didn't bring it up, they would've just forgotten about it. I don't get why you're so overdramatic. You're like Seungkwan." 

Seungkwan, as if to prove her point, gave an overdramtic gasp as he clenched his chest. "Ouch, that one hurt Seulmi. You got me good." 

"Oh my god." 

Wonwoo leaned in toward her and whispered in her ear. "Actually, I probably would've been distracted by you. You look beautiful in that dress, seriously." 

As soon as Wonwoo backed up from the side of her face, Seulmi turned a very light shade of pink. Jongyul eyed Wonwoo. "I saw that, sir. What did you say to my sister to get her blushing so much." 

A few of the other boys chuckled in excitement, wanting to hear what Wonwoo said to Seulmi. Mingyu looked a little peeved, and Joshua was too busy laughing along with Jimin at the whole situation. Jongyul was soooo overreacting. 

"Jongyul, stop trying to be the psychotic protective older brother you are or I swear I will never cook you another meal again." Jongyul gasped slightly. 

"You wouldn't." 

"Keep trying to make this dinner even worse than it already is, and I would." She smirked. Jongyul's jaw dropped slightly but he eventually sat down, keeping quiet. "Thanks oppa, it's always great negotiating with you," she giggled. 

"That's like the third time this week you've been overprotective, Jongyul," Jimin giggled. "One day Seulmi isn't gonna have you to protect her 24/7." 

Jongyul wanted to retort back and bring up how he noticed that Joshua was getting a little too comfortable with her even though they just met. "Yeah yeah I get it." He half pouted, half frowned. He gave Joshua a glare as well before turning away. 

"Well now that that's over and dinner's all finished, what do you guys want to do?" Jun asked excitedly. Seulmi continued to eat. "First of all, I'm still eating, and second of all, what do you mean 'what do you guys want to do?' You guys are leaving after this, right?" 

"Geez, do you want to get rid of us that much?" DK asked, looking a little hurt. 

"I didn't know you were that cold," Woozi teased, but Seulmi didn't catch his teasing tone. (What felt like) tears of frustration were starting to brim at her eyes. She was just tired of Jongyul pestering her all day. She wasn't even sure if this was reality or a dream. Most likely a dream. 

"You all . You know I didn't mean it like that. I'm just not used to things like this and all of a sudden I'm hanging out with idols. What the hell is that? Is this some cliche that I'm supposed to be in right now?" 

The8 frowned. "Noona....."

Jimin stood up, causing Joshua to follow her movements. She walked over to Seulmi and pulled her up from her seat. "We'll be right back guys. Sorry." Jimin gave them a small grin, trying to keep the mood up. 

As soon as they left, Jongyul let out a huge sigh. "This happens everytime I get overprotective over her. And maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let Seulmi meet you guys in the first place. I mean 13 guys to keep track of is... a lot." 

"Don't say that. We love Seulmi and Jimin already, so it's okay. We hope that she isn't stressed because of us." Vernon smiled. 

"I really hope noona isn't upset because of us," Dino frowned. 

"Guys I have an idea." Seungkwan mused. "Oh what is it now Seungkwan, you've already been very dramatic today." Hoshi smirked.

"Let's sing for Seulmi and Jimin, they would love Vocal unit's new song." 

"Let's do it," Joshua said as he stood up. 

They all quickly agreed that the vocal unit would sing 'When I Grow Up,' and then they would all sing an acoustic version of 'Mansae' for them. "This better cheer up my sister, I don't want her in a rotten mood all week." 

"Don't worry, we got this," Mingyu smiled assuredly. 

 

 

Jimin looked at her bestfriend. "Are you really that upset? Or are you just so tired and you're getting into your 'cranky because I'm tired' phase?" Seulmi yawned. "I'm going through that phase." Jimin chuckled. "I knew it, you only get cranky like this when you're tired."

"Sorry, I'll tell the guys I'm sorry, and I might just go and crash. I don't know why I'm so drained, it's only 8pm seriously." 

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I'll go tell them, but I'm sleeping over today so just letting you know."

Seulmi chuckled. "You don't even have to tell me anymore, it's like you practically live here." Jimin hugged her. "It's because I hate living alone!! Okay, be right back." 

Seulmi gave a small 'Mhm' as Jimin headed out to go and tell the guys she was just sleepy. 

"Whoa, what are you d-" Joshua grabbed Jimin's hand and led her to sit down next to Seulmi. Seulmi looked up to see all of the guys pile into the room and all stood in front of the fireplace. She sat up and yawned, wiping the water that formed at her eyes. "Guys I'm so sorry, I'm really sleepy, I don't know why." She gave them a light smile. "Shouldn't you guys be heading back anyways? You do have a schedule tomorrow, right?"

"Nope! We told manager hyung we're staying over at Jongyul hyung's house and he said that's okay." S.Coups clapped. 

"Oi vey." Seulmi shook her head. "Then what are you guys doing in here? Done with dinner already?" 

"Yup, and we wanted to do something for you and Jimin," Woozi smiled. Jongyul made a noise that sounded like he was coughing up a lung, and Seungkwan nodded his head. Everyone else was rolling their eyes. "Yes, this is for you too, Jongyul." DK managed to spit out. 

Everyone in the room and Jongyul gave him a thumbs up. "You know, we just met you guys today, but we want to thank you for treating us normally. Since you're fans it would've been kinda weird, but we feel more than comfortable around you guys." 

Seulmi scoffed. "Yeah, but don't get too comfortable. You guys are not staying here whenever you want. Jimin is the only one allowed to do that." 

"Aw, noona! I want to visit you! You're house is nice and you make great food, who wouldn't want to stay?" Dino pleaded. "I'm not your maid, and this is definitely not your house, deal with it." Seulmi smirked as she pulled a blanket over her body. 

"Okay, vocal unit, let's go." The 5 boys gathered and sat down, singing to Jimin and Seulmi (and Jongyul). Seulmi and Jimin cuddled with each other while Jongyul put his hands in the air and waved back and forth. The boy really knows how to make things dramatic. 

 

 

Seulmi didn't even remember falling asleep.

When she woke up it was still dark and Jimin's head was resting on her thighs, and her head was resting on someone else's thighs. She guessed it was Jongyul and sat up slowly, so she wouldn't get lightheaded. She pushed Jimin off of her lightly, and stood up, trying to figure out her surroundings. It was basically pitch dark in the room and she couldn't see a thing until her eyes adjusted. She searched for her phone on the couch and finally found it wedged between two cushions. 

She her flashlight on low, and panned the room. What the hell?!

As soon as she could clearly see her surroundings, she gasped in disbelief. SEVENTEEN was still in her house. Sleeping. They didn't leave??

Most of them were sprawled out over the long couch, some on the floor and she saw Jongyul sleeping on a single cushion in the corner.......

Wait.

If Jongyul is over there... then who...? Seulmi turned her back slowly to see who she had been resting her head on earlier. She flashed the light back over and realized with almost complete horror (yet she felt a little giddy inside) that she was sleeping on Mingyu's lap. .

Her eyes adjusted a bit better to the dark in no time, and she walked over to the corner to turn on the lights, very dimly so that she could see without having to use her phone. She felt a shiver run down her spine and goosebumps forming on her arms. "God it's so cold in here, how are they not bothered?" She whispered to herself. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a heap of thick blankets. 

Walking back to the room, she slowly began to place blankets over the multiple bodies sprawled out in her living room. She sighed with content. They are all so cute when they sleep. She had two blankets left and placed one on JImin. The only person left was Mingyu. 

"I'll just share a blanket with Jimin." She bent down and carefully placed the blanket around Mingyu, trying not to move him so he wouldn't wake up. He shook his head a little in his sleep and Seulmi observed him. She smiled to herself when Mingyu's lips curled up to form a small smile. He must be having a really good dream. 

She sat on the ground for a moment before feeling herself drift off again. She checked the time on her phone, it was only 12:30am. Yawning, she scooted a little closer to Jimin so she could use the blanket for warmth. But she felt a hand grab her wrist. She looked over to see Mingyu still fast asleep, but he was gripping onto her wrist like it was his life. Seulmi tried to yank herself free, but couldn't use much force since she didn't want to wake him up. She groaned inwardly and decided she'd just have to sleep a little closer to Mingyu tonight, and sacrifice having a blanket. She definitely wasn't going to share a blanket with Mingyu. 

Before she knew it, she was fast asleep....... but neither of them knew that she was cuddled up in his arms.

 

 

"Do you think Mingyu forced her to cuddle with him?"

"I don't think hyung would do that though." 

"Hm, this is a peculiar situation." 

Seulmi's eyes fluttered open and she found Dino, The8 and Jun sitting in front of her, staring at her with innocent eyes. She quickly looked around the room. "What are you guys doing? What time is it" She blinked a couple of times to clear her vision. Everyone else was still sleeping, those three were the only ones still up. 

"Good morning Noona! It's 5:00am!" The8 whispered. She wanted to go back to sleep. Why in the world were they up so early? 

"Noona, did you put blankets over us last night?" Jun inquired. Seulmi nodded softly, she could already feel herself falling back asleep. "Mhm." 

"Then did you not have enough blankets for you to have your own?" Dino tilted his head. "hm.... no.. why?" she yawned. 

"Because you're all cuddled up with Mingyu hyung, you guys look really comfy." Seulmi nodded. "Yeah I didn't have... a blanket... so I shared with Ji-" 

As soon as the words processed in her brain she shot her eyes open and looked down to see MIngyu's arms around her waist. She rolled over slowly, still not wanting to wake him up, and saw that his head was very very close to her face. "Oh my god," Seulmi covered as she spoke and rolled back over to speak to the three boys. "I swear this wasn't on purpose."

"I didn't think you'd do that on purpose anyways noona." Dino said, nodding his head. "Hyung is a cuddler." 

"Wonwoo hyung is going to be so upset if he saw this, you better get out from Mingyu's grasp, noona." The8 nodded furiously. Seulmi only shook her head as she lightly pushed Mingyu's arms off of her. "You guys are so ridiculous, why would Wonwoo be mad? Am I taking his man?" She teased. She remembered reading that some fans totally shipped them together. The meanie couple. 

 


"Actually, I think Mingyu is taking my woman." 

The four of them stopped talking and turned to see Wonwoo sitting up, pouting right next to them.

His woman? I am no one's woman!

Seulmi snapped out of Mingyu's grasp, causing him to wake up. Mingyu rubbed his eyes and looked around. Seulmi was sitting right in front of him. Dino, The8, and Jun were staring over in another direction. And Wonwoo was giving the biggest pout to Seulmi he had ever seen in his life. 

"What's going on guys?" Mingyu said quietly, still half asleep. 

No one said anything to him. 

After a few more moments of silence....

 

 

"Apparently you took Wonwoo's woman, hyung. I would run if I were you." Dino teased.


A/N: LOL GUYS I HAD TO END THIS CHAPTER LIKE THAT. Uh oh... do you guys think Wonwoo is
really upset that Mingyu was cuddling Seulmi, or is he just joking? Hmmm..

On another note: WOW thank you guys so much for almost 30 subscribers I'm actually really shocked!
You guys are the best! Keep on commenting because I love reading comments from you guys!