The Demon's Seat

How The Demon Express His Love

"Han Jira,please read page 70,"Mr. Lee out of blue asked Jira to read.She felt awkward in that kind of situation.She ried to stand but...

"What's wrong Han Jira?"Mr. Lee asked.

"I-I can't stand up,"Jira couldn't move her chair backwards to stand!

"Oh Sehun. Why your table is in that state? Move your table. Jira can't stand because of your table."Mr. Lee came to the rescue.Jira felt relieved even though she never asked any help from a man so-called Mr, Lee.

   At last,Jira could stand . Stand,huh? The small space that she had for herself;her private space.on that time her tears was about tooo show her fall but,she forced herself to stay strong and not to show her weakness.she hoped that school will over asap.For the next lesson, the teacher won't enter the class.Jira decided to use that period to sleep or pretend sleeping.

xxxxxxx

  The school is over and Jira decided to drop by her locker to take her science reference book.Her heart almost stopped functioning to see a fimiliar demon's face after she closed the door.Sehun was right next to her; their eyes met.

"Now.now.What we have here?A ,maybe?"Sehun pinched her cheeks with his hands.How rude he was even though he sounded impassive.

  Jira's body began to trembled.Her heart skipped a beat and her breath wasn't normal.She couldn't think about anything except one thing: puch his face.So, what else she did after that? Ran for her life.