The Forbidden Love

How The Demon Express His Love

"Hana, let's go shop together after school," Jira asked cheerfully with a smile.She knew that Hana needed to buy something for dinner.

"Huh? Okay, since I need to buy something for dinner,"Hana replied.See,Jira hit the nail on the head.Well, she has the ability in fortune telling; thets what she thought.

 "Guys! Sorry. I can't make it with all of you.I got some matters to be settled down,"Lee Hae Ra shouted.she was one of Jira's friend.

"Me too.But, Jira, don't you ever dare to do 'anything' on Hana or Chanyeol will get mad.Really really mad," Shin Nami reminded.

 "Yeah. I always aware of my limit,"Jira said. She knew herself and most important; her gender.She couldn't blame God for creating herself as a girl and she didn't really hate her gender, thats for sure.

  xxxxxxxxx

 "Keep your distance away from my Hana." Chanyeol put his arm around Hana's neck and pushed her to his side.

"You bastard. Shut up and stop following us!"

  Jira really couldn't stand this guy.She hate her more than anything.The one who takes Hana's heart. How could Hana dated with this super flirting guy?Well Chanyeol only flirted with Hana. Why didn't hana push  him aside? Oh...forgot that she was too impassive to do that.Jira felt really annoyed.chanyeol kept put himself between her and Hana.she couldn't shop happily.Just die,Chanyeol! Jira's heart shouted.

  xxxxxxx

"I''m home!"Jira said as she reached her home.

 Jira's POv

What a boring and annoying day when a guy intefered my all-girls highschool-day.It is not like I'm studying in girl-highschool.

''You get the groceries,honey?'' mom's voice greets me.

"Here. I bought all you want."

Tomorrow,Hana and I will have luch together at the school backyard.i can't wait for that.it has ben a long time since we didn't have lunch together.After that ty guy in my story with Hana.Well,well.it gonna be me and Hana. Only us.