The Demon Encounter

How The Demon Express His Love

School backyard,

       Jira sat there alone on a bench.She was mumbling something to kill time. Hana wasn't there since she got something to do with the history teacher.The loyal Jira waited there without any anger in her heart.Her ears could capture a sound of footsteps right behind her.Jira stood and turned to her back with a smile on  her face.

"um..Hana how.."Jira stopped as the one she thought was Hana appeared to be a guy. Without her brain received any impulse, her right hand reached out for the orange juice that supposed to be her drink and without hesitation she threw it on that guy while shouted "disappear you, ghost!!".

      Jira's body froze.She just realized her action.She opened her eyes and dared to look at the figure.her face turned blue.That guy showed an irritating  face.

"Hey, you,"the figure let out a husky voice and affected Jira's body. She shivered badly.

"S-Sorry.I-I don't mean..to.."Jira stuttered.She just realized that he was Chanyeol friend,Oh Sehun!

      The figure walked slowly towards her.Jira coudn't think of anything.Her brain couldn't function well once she saw that creature.She walked slowly backwards until her back leaned on a tree.The figure put his right arm above her shoulder.Jira's head spinned like hell as he just too near to her.All she hoped thatshe could die right away.

" this away,,"the figure instructed with an impassive face.

"What?!God must be kidding me!"Jira shouted still, her body trembled like hell.she wanted to run away but, her body trembled really bad that made herself couldn't move to nowhere.

"If you don't want to,then,"the figure touched Jira's chin.

      Upon feeling the figure touch,Jira's head turned abnormal.She could see bird flying and the figure turned double triple.

xxxxxx

Jira's POV

Infirmary? How do i get here? Well, this is weird.Whatever.i don't wanna think 'bout it.Hmm? Where ara my tie and blazer? i don't remember put it somewhere.

"so you're awake,"that voice,isn't that..

I remember now.I want to die! Seriously!!

"Here.Your blazer but, I won't give you your tie since you oppose to those away.I'll make your life like hell.Well then, get prepare."

 Those dark aura that surronuds him, I know it will swallow me.Good. I made myself involve with another guy. God, is this a punishment for being a homoual?