The Demon Makes His Move

How The Demon Express His Love

"Where is your necktie?"Nami asked.

"I woke up late and forgot where I put my tie."Jira considered that as a white lie.

"Ouch!"Jira let out a shout.

"Are you alright?"Nami looked panic.

Jira's POV

  Shoot.Someone kicked my leg just now.It was that..Oh Sehun?! This is so embarrassing and moreover, wa are at the school entarance and everybody is watching.That bastard.I feel a bit relive since I wear a long-skirt.Thanks to me who hate short skirt.

---end of POV

"Where is your tie?"

  Jira was panic. A guy from the diciplinary committe suddenly appeared out of nowhere asked her about her tie.She knew she would get punish.Her eyes wild around searced for the devil.Her eyes captured the figure.

"Hey,you.Give me back my tie,"Jira tried her best to hide her nervous and fear.

"What? I don't hear you."

  Jira snorted.In her opinion,it couldn;t be since the were just seven meters apart.Just seven maters!

"See ya later."Sehun waved with Jira's tie.

xxxxx

   Class.A place where Jira could relax her nrves.Today, they got to have seat change.She hoped she could seat next to Hana.She got seat number 7 after made drew.This meant she got a seat next to window.Let see.In front of her was Lee Yura.Beside her was Hana! God granted her wish.But, chanyeol was in front of her.They made an unexpected eye contact and Jira shooted him with a death glare.Then, she turned to he back and saw..the nectie thief.

  Jira was really shock as she never noticed that they were in the same.Well, she never paid attention to the boys in her class other than Chanyeol since he was Hana's boyfriend.Jira could feel a kick at the chaur from behind.

"You don't have to kick my chair,bastard,"Jira muttered.

"Don't you find it a miracle??Looks like God pleasures me for sitting behind you; to bully and make you suffer.what a haven,"Sehun sounded cruel in his impassive way.

  Never look back.That was what Jira decided to do.That devil..She would pretend that he never existed behind her.Yeah,she knew she could do it.Jira,fighting!

"Hey.Don't ignore me."

Jira's POV

Who was talking to me?That voice comes from my back, but no one sits behind me,right?Ouch !What's this? Small stones? Who threw it? 3 minutes.Stop throwing stones to me! This isn't funny at all! Maybe, I should pull my chair near into my desk. Wha..! What's behind me?

-----end of POV