teenage ?!

Dreams Come True Because Of A Phone

♥THEA's POV♥

*EH? why does i dont complain when he hold my hand ?* I asked myself. Now we are in the van and we are both at the back with KyuHyun and MinHee. ________ and RyeoWook was behind us !

 I was shocked when suddenly DongHae's hands touched mine and pressed it hard. And, I didn't move again.

---POV END---

 

MinHee was still blushing because of her closeness to KyuHyun. Then I heard KyuHyun talked.

"MinHee-ah?" KyuHyun called. "O-o-oppa ?" She asked. 

"Can I use your shoulders? I am sleepy." KyuHyun requested. "It's okay. oppa!" MinHee agreed.

Then Thea looked upon DongHae when suddenly his head falls to her.

♥________-'ahs POV♥

I love the scene I was seeing it's like .. we are all on our teenage years. It's like We are TeenAgers with our partners, well MinHee is a teenager.

"maybe .. DongHae and KyuHyun was tired." I whispered then i heard RyeoWook's yawn. I chuckled. "you too ? want to sleep ?" I asked. "can I ?" He yawned. I laughed and pulled his head to my lap. I like this position.: My RyeoWook sleeping on my lap, so i can see his handsome face.  He closed his eyes but I know he was not yet asleep. I caressed his cheekbones--- My favorite part. Its because he's so cute with it especially when he smiles.

He smiled when i touched his cheeks.I can't help but smile too.  "yah ! sleep" I whispered. He fell asleep and after 30 mins. We are home.

I poke his cheeks. "oppa.. wake up" He woke up with eyes still closed. He brushed his eyes and smiled at me.

Thea and MinHee did the same thing. We ordered the food and waited for SuJu to come. (we are at the garden)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WE ARE HERE^^" HeeChul exclaimed. I opened the gate and let them in.

I saw MinHee's expression. wide opened, Jaw dropped and her eyeballs want to come out of the its socket. I can even see the drops of swaet in her head due to nervousness.

"AHHHHHHH---NNNNNN---YEONG HASEYO-------" She greeted.

"HA TU SE annyeong Haseyo. SUPER JUNIOR IMNIDA.. we are SYUPEO JUNI-Ori. Welcome back to Korea MinHee" They said in unison.

That's one reason why i love Super Junior. They have that Super unique greeting.

"_____-unnie, Thea-unnie! aren't you collapsing yet ? you see this SUPER CUTIES .. UP CLOSE EVERYDAY and DongHae and RyeoWook oppa was your Boyfriends?" She asked with one breath.

"You know what MinHee, I still can't believe it. I still feel on cloud nine. it just can't simply settle on my mind !" I said.

"What do you mean me and HAE?" Thea asked raising a brow.

"Its kinda obvious yah know?" MinHee said.

Thea and DongHae looked at each other and blushed.

"Its gonna be a LONG LONG DAY !" Thea said and go to her seat.

I chuckled." Let's start it with EATING !!!". We went to our seats and eat. we talked so much. They really welcomed MinHee. 

Its Been 8:00 pm when we call it a night.

"Oh .. we need to go.. we have filming tomorrow and some guestings too." Leader Teuk announced.

"us too. !" I yawned. They got back to their cars and i headed to my bedroom to sleep

 

--POV END---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>END OF CHAPPIE :D hope you like it.

NO SiLENT READERS PLEASE !

comments are higly-appreciated.