where is she .. ?

Dreams Come True Because Of A Phone

♥RYEOWOOK's POV♥

" should i tell them ,, ? I can't handle this by myself. I dont know wgere she is .. ! ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE MUST BE IN DANGER" I thought,

after few minutes of thinking .. , I ended up calling them to help me.

 

convo (Wookie -- Teukie)

"hyung.. I have a big problem*sniff*She's lost"i said.

"huh ,. ? Who's lost .. ? what happen . .? where are you .. ? why are you crying. . ?'' He asked continuously

"Go here please.. with the whole group, I am in Daegu ..  I will explain all to you when you arrive" I said then i hung up immediately.

I also called thea and ask her to go here too.

---- POV END ---

♥LeeTeuks POV♥

i was in our practice room with other members when i hear my phone ring . I was shocked because it was a call form RyeoWook. I sighed.

"aishhh .. this guy . He must not call me because he was on a date with _____-ah " I said.

When i answer the phone,  I felt that he was problematic and seems he was in a big trouble. And the fact that I hear him cry i know ther is something bad happend.

"DONGSAENGS come on lets go ... RyeoWook was on a trouble.ride the car of Donghae, SiWon and mine we will go to daegu and meet him up there"

--POV END---

♥Thea's POV♥

I was sleeping and having my dream. A bad dream about my bestfriend _____-ah. Its a good thing my phone rangb ut when i wake up to pick it up, I was shocked and got nervous because RYeoWook called.

"ouchh .. does anything happen to _____ ?" I thought.

RyeoWook asked me to go to daegu and i don't refused. I feel his pain .. aisshhh ... is there anything happen to my unnie ? OMG did they already broke up .. ?

--- POV END---

When they arrived the place they saw RyeoWook in a crouch position near the trash can (mianhe) and he was crying he almost dehydrated and he was trying to capture his breathing.

"RyeoWook-sshi .. stand up .. stop crying and tell us the whole story .. by the way .. where is ____-ah .. ?" teukie asked.

RyeoWook stood up and hug Teukie like a little boy who slid in and broke is one arm.He pulled the hug back and started telling the story.

"thea-ah mianhe .. I lost her" he said.

"what do you mean oppa .. ?"I asked.

"Where is ____-ah "DongHae asked.

"hyung why are you crying .. ? " KiBum asked .. "

"yeah where she is .. ? " SiWon added ..

" OMO -- do you mean you lost her because she broke up with you .. ?"

" BUT WHY .. ?" YeSung asked.

"ahhhh .. stop that please. Shut up first and listen to me .. i will talk." RyeoWook said.

" SHe's gone. I just found her phone full of blood in the middle of the pedestrian. I just dont know where she is"He said then cried VERY MUCH.

Thea started weeping when she strengthen herself and said " WE WILL FIND HER RIGHT .. ? WE WILL LOOK FOR HER" then EunHyuk and Hankyung comforted her.

thea thought -- *unnie .. don't get us worried*

--- END---