Plane ! Can I win u back ?

Dreams Come True Because Of A Phone

>KRIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG !< (5:00am)

"aish ! I dunno why we have to wake up this early!" you murmured and sleepily wake up when you realize it was your vacation day.

"OMO~ It's our vacation and Wookie oppa wil be there too !"You said in shockand ran downstairs to prepare .. good thing you have packed your things last two days.

>AFTER 30 mins< 

"Yah ! Park Thea .. move fast !" You ordered. !

"aish, yeah yeah ! I am coming." She replied. "MinHee-ah, faster .. your unnie is so excited!" She teased.

You rolled your eyes. You thought of RyeoWook and unconsciously mumbled "RyeoWook-ah"

"Ahh, I knew it! you wanna come because of RyeoWook not to relax !" She shouted.

"Im always relaxed especially when he smiles" You said while biting your lower lip.

"You missed him?" a voice suddenly popped up. It was MinHee who was like walking in the moon. VERY SLOW>

"a Lot" you replied then pulled Minhee in the car "FASTER ! you little snail !"

The three of you drove and went to the SM building where other  SM artists are waiting.

"where are Super Junior?" You asked Thea. 

"Am I their manager ?! why should i know ?" Thea blurted. 

"Kyu-oppa told me they are almost here" MinHee said with a blush.

"How did you know his number?" Thea asked.

"secret" she whispered. 

"Aigoo~ our little snail .. falling in the edge of love like her unnie to donghae oppa !" you sang teasingly. Thea hit your head. "aww .."

"ANNYEONG HASEYO ~" super junior called. All attention were in them.

"Thea - ah! _____-ah, WE MISSED YOU A LOT !" HeeChul screamed and all of them jumped into you ad hugged the both you.

"I LOVE YOU ALL oppa !" You squealed

RyeoWook walked behind you and whispered "I love you too " Those four words send shivers to your bones.

He walk towards the other SM Groups. You saw SeoJin walking and approaching RyeoWook. You got furious .She touched RyeoWook and looked at you she smirked. 

"Yah,Don't touch me !" RyeoWook ordered and shove her hands away. You cracked up laughing and give back that irritating smirk she gave you.

You all went to the plane and seated.

Thea and DongHae are seating next to each other 2rows from you.

You and Minhee are with each other,

RyeoWook and KyuHyun are together.

You and RyeoWook are thaking glances. MinHee nooticed it and blurted "YAH ! unnie you could just switch  places  with KyuHyun oppa so that you are in difficulty glancing at him"

Your eyes widen at her sudden shouting "Minhee-ah, Im not glancing at your oppa , You know you tell me you don't want to be with  me coz you want KyuHyun!" You excused.

"Pfft~ no excuses !" MinHee chuckled and pulled RyeoWook to seat with you.

Super Junior members cheered and make a heart sign with their hands. You Hit your forehead.

"Return of the SUPERiOR couple" LeeTeuk squealed. SeoJin rolled her eyes and tried to sleep.

You were blushing madly. "Your fault. You were staring at me " You pouted. He smiled.

"at least Im not caught !" He defended.

you laughed. "I missed you" You mouthed.

"What?" he asked. "I miss you" You whispered.

"I missed you too " he smiled. "You know what .. we've been  very busy about our 5jib!  We are not able to sleep well. uhmmm No 3 hours sleep is well for us but this time we slept for just 2 hours" he pouted.

"Aish, SUPER JUNIOR" You shouted. they looked at you. "i told you do not stress yourselves" You seat back and looked at ryeowook. 

You grab his head and let his head on your shoulders "SLEEP !" you commanded. he closed his eyes but opened it and looked at you "Can I win you back ?" he asked. You smiled "of course!" 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Teaser: Landing. "saranghaeyo jagiya"

 

SORRY GUYS ! )): thanks for not unsubscribing ((: