EViL MAKNAES

Dreams Come True Because Of A Phone

♥________-ah's POV♥

*Here is SHE now. God Thanks for bringing our Dongsaeng:D* I thought while we ( with Ryeong, Hae and Kyu-because She likes him) are on the airport waiting for her arrival.

"How SLOOOWWWWW" I complained. Ryeong laugh. "Impatient?" He asked,

"Yah. We've been waiting for 2 hours. Its only 4 hours from Taiwan to Seoul. It's already 10:oo am . She said She leave 5:oo am!" Thea added.

"It's okay. you missed her . So... you must learn how to wait." DongHae smirked. "Ohhhh YEAH" Thea agreed sarcastically. She acted like she was so irritated so DongHae came closer and swung his arms on her shoulders. Thea doesn't mind and just crossed her arms with her brows arched up.

I leaned on RyeoWook's ear and whispered "are there something between the two?"

"maybe.. we'll find out" He smirked.

"So tired of waiting huh?" A voice behind us said.

I turned around and saw the Smiling MinHee "MinHee-AH" I cried.

"aishh.. honey, stop shouting people might think you are insane."He snorted.

"Unnies !" MinHee cried back and run towards us for a hug.

"Oh .. and why do you call her HONEY?" MinHee asked.

"dongsaeng. He is my boyfriend."I answered

"oh? is he handsome? why is he disguised?"She asked continously. 

"ahahahaha"DongHae started to laugh. "not funny"RyeoWook glowered.

"It is" DongHae added. "Aisss.. you BOY shut up and DON'T TOUCH MY UNNIE" She shouted.

Thea's face went blank as MinHee noticed her and Hae. She is the maknae but She acts as the unnie. She is so evil thats why she likes CHO KYUHYUN.

"eherrrmmmmm" I coughed. "_______unnie WHO IS HE?" pointing to MY RyeoWook

"MinHee-ah get your senses alert. You may collapsed if you know who he is." I boast. MinHee smirked. 

"And so HIM" Thea added as she pointed to DongHae. 

"and of course that GUY. For sure you'll regret underestimate them. " I blurted." Let us see" She grinned

"Presenting.. MY EVER POPULAR HONEY... .Kim RyeoWook" I declared. RyeoWook wear off his shades and smiled. "Annyeong." MinHee's jaw dropped. "oooo---oooo--- OPPA?" she stuttered.

"and of course LEE DONGHAE" thea exclaimed.

"OMO~ MiANHE .. ! I am really sorry." MinHee apologized." We laughed loud at how her face looks terrible.

"I saw your stubborness and evilness."KyuHyun stated."But .. let me introduce myself... I am more Evil than you and more cut. I am ..... CHO KYUHYUN" KyuHyun said.

"no way"MinHee said. " Yes WAY " KyuHyun argued. He took his shades and hoodies off and does his ever popular ' EVIL SMIRK' to MinHee

She knelt down with joy as we saw tears b. "OMO~ am I dreaming?" She asked herself.

"NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!! I AM EVIL KYU" KyuHyun laughed.

"OPPPPPPPAAAAAAA" SHe shouted and run to KyuHyun. She hugged him tight and KyuHyun hugged back. Its been minutes when She pulled out.

"awwwwww.. sorry." She said as she brush her back hair.

"its okay" KyuHyun smiled.

"OH so. Let's go now. There will be a small party in the house and The Rest of the members will come."I declared.

"REALLY! YESLET's GO NOW" MinHee shouted.

We headed back to the car as I notice Thea was not on the scene. I turned my head and saw them at the back. 'holding hands.'I smiled. *are they*I thought and tugged my arm around RyeoWook.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>a double update^^

>Hope you liked it. xD