Chapter 4 :minho?

school celebrity love story

“finally ,huh...what a tired day"seohyun mumble while she sit on the couch.YOU MY ADRELINE, SO GOOD MONCUSUOPSO....(TTS -ADRELINE)phone seohyun ringing.“yoboseyo...ne,Kim bum ssi. Wait I will be there around 8:50-9.35"seohyun answer the call that came from Kim bum, her manager.then she manage to stand up and go to the bathroom for taking some cold shower to refresh herself.after 1 hour,seohyun wear a long y red sleeveless dress,gold jewelry  set ,black high heels and a long straight  hair that make her look so elegant, gorgeous  and pretty. “done"seohyun said while she posing at the big mirror in her room.then,she use an elevator to go to the first floor cause her house has 4 floor and her bedroom at 4 floor.But she lives alone at that house cause her parents live at busan and she lives at Seoul.before she go out she took her sport car keys and switched off the electric.she lock her house and drive off her car to the events.before she out from her big house she said to her bodyguard to secure her house and make sure theres no criminal came to the house.then,they just nod obediently.

9.45 Hilton hotel

Seohyun switched off the car engine and managed to go out from the sport car.at the front Hilton hotel door,there is Kim bum,and hundred reporter waiting for she. They wait at front red carpet. Then,Kim bum took her hand put at he arm.then,they managed to walk at the red carpet .after the reporter done taking her pictures. She and Kim bum get in to the hall.the party has began.seohyun,take this opportunity to relax herself from her carrier and school life.

 

12:45 ,seohyun house

After her spent 3 hours at the party.she decided to  go  home.after,couple of minutes,she finally reach her house.when about she want to get in to her house she found a letter with the black wrapper and a bouquet of white roses,her favourite flower.she open the wrapper and read the letter...DEAR SEOHYUN,I AM YOUR HADCORE FANS AND I HAVE AN OBSESSION ON YOU-MINHO.“a fans letter,minho?"