Chapter 3:BTS?

school celebrity love story

When seohyun about to open the cafe door,she felt some strange.seohyun felt many flashlight near her.then,seohyun turn up her face to know what's going on. She shocked because she saw a hundred netizen or reporter wants to take her pictures, autograph and interview.“unnie let's run"seohyun whispered to sooyoung.as answer sooyoung just nodded her head. Then,she and sooyoung slowly make a footsteps to the door.BINGO!she finally get out from the cafe.they run as fast as they can.after 20 minutes they ran,seohyun and sooyoung stop .“ah..ah finally we can run from them"seohyun mutured. “yes,I think I want to go home because my stomach calling the food to Get in"sooyoung jokes.they seperated to own way.seohyun must hurry cause she has celebrity event to attend. She running as she could to the parking lot .suddenly,she bumped into someone.”sorry"seohyun apologize to the guy.“it's okay maybe it's my fault cause I don't look at the front while I walking "the guys answer and the guys do not faced the girl who he bump to cause he busy to pick up he stuff that fall into the ground.““BTW,jeon seohyun imida "seohyun said while handed the guys stuff that hided under her skirt.“jeon seohyun?"he though.then,he quickly stand and he was shock then,he smile to her exitedly.“jeon jungkoook imida"he answer her with excited tone.“seohyun,I am your hardcore fans!"jungkook said.“oh yeah,thanks"seohyun answer.“my hyung is your hardcore fans too"jungkook added.“oh"seohyun replay shortly.“ah,jungkook want to go,bye bye"seohyun said while she waved she hand.“wait,can I walk with you because we both in the same way."jungkook ask.”sure"seohyun answer.“yes!yes!"jungkook yell and jump happily.along the way they just chatting non stop.

 

Suddenly....

“jeon jungkook !you must have no idea how much I tired to fin..."someone yell Fromm jungkook back.then seohyun and jungkook turn back to see who is the owner of the voices.“what!jeon jungkook is that se-ohhhyun"one of them ask with tered and pointing to where seohyun was.“oh,hyung AAA yes this is my friend,seohyun.BTw.sorry i don't mean too."jungkook and he intro seohyun to hes friends.they just make a shock was and it's make seohyun fell uncomfortable.“hi,jeon seohyun imida"seohyun said and waves she hand to them.“oh,hi we are bts and jungkook are we maknae"one of them answer.they greet one by one to seohyun with exited tone to seohyun.then,they ask seohyun for she picture and autograph.they push jungkook back forward.

WHAT HAPPENTS NEXT?WILL SEOHYUN COMFORTABLE TO BE BTS FRIENDDS?AND HOW ABOUT EXO?.subcribe and comments.thank you for reading and sorry for the grammar😢