chapter 2:new friends,secret admire and sasaeng fan

school celebrity love story

When the class started,luhan,exo and other boys cannot stop starring at seohyun.actually,seohyun notice their starring at her but she kept ignore and continue with her work.

 

After 3 hour,they study,Mrs Nana give them all permission to go to the cafe for a lunch.seohyun quickly arrange her stuff. Suddenly,she fell someone touch her shoulder. Then,she heard the girls talking to her.“hello,Choi sooyoung imida,I hope will be a friend"the girls speak to seohyun.to“me,jeon seohyun imida,why not"answer seohyun.they don't take a long time to be close.Now,sooyoung and seohyun has become really good friend.before they go to cafe seohyun go to the locker and accompany by sooyoung .when seohyun open her locker many letter with pink and heart shaped cover fell to the ground.then seohyun took all the letter and get in the letter to her bag.suddenly ,one of them fall from seohyun hand grip.then,she took the letter but this one is different from others because the cover of the letter is black and has a heart shaped on it.that make seohyun curious what in site.but when she about to open the letter she got intrupped by many footsteps.the foot step is owned by her fans.her fan want her autograph badly and their pushing each other and that's cause sooyoung fell to the ground.“sooyoung unnie!"she loudly shout and that's make her fans shock.“it's okay,huyunnie"answer sooyoung"answer sooyoung while clean her skirt.

“dear my lovely fans,sorry,I want to go with sooyoung so please give me a way"seohyun speak gently then she give her most popular angelic smile.their nodded weakly and then give seohyun and sooyoung way to walk out.

When she arrived at the cafe something happens...

 

What happen to seohyun when she finally reach the cafe?

 

Once again,I apologize to you all cause my terrible English grammar but I was not give cause you guys comment.🎀💃