Airport Saranghae

an Airport Lovestory : Lee Taemin {TF}

 

“Minnie-ah , wheres your passport ?!” i asked her in a mocked panicky tone .

 

“Huh ?! it must be th-“ she turned panicky and stopped when she saw it in my hands .

 

“yaaaah !” she complained and hitted my arm .

 

“Just teasin’ !” i chuckled , and gave her a small peck on her lips .

 

Shes blushing again ! keke , how adorable .

 

“Boarding Gate open for flight SS501 (a/n : hehe . k i’m lame) to South Korea .” a woman’s voice could be heard over the intercom .

 

Hearing the info , Seo Min just pulled her ( many ) luggage ( by herself ) and left me alone .

 

“Seo Min ! M-Minnie ! Yaaaah !”

 

Now its my turn to complain !

 

Pulling my luggage , i quickly followed suit and stood beside her at the check-in counter .

 

“Not like you could get in when your passport is with me , jagiya .” i mumbled , ...and she ignored .

 

hmph .

 

After what seemed like years of silence , we finally reached the counter where a guy is assisting the check-in of passengers .

 

hmm , why is he giving SeoMin looks ?

 

Grinning to myself , I casually drape my hand over her shoulders and gave her a peck on her cheek while looking at the counter-guy . From the corner of my eye , i saw her turn red as she glared at me .

 

I just smiled at the flirting S.O.B .

 

~~~~~

 

“Taemin-ah , you really do enjoy skinship , dont you ?” Seo Min asked as the plane took off .

 

Seo Min is sitting on my right and my right-hand is holding her left .

 

“hmm ?” i replied distractedly as i tried to tighten the seatbelt with only my non-master hand .

 

Its because i am holding her hand ...

 

“Skinship .” she repeated once again .

 

“hmm ,” i agreed as the seatbelt finally tightened .

 

Skinship , huh ?” i thought , “must have learnt it from Jonghyun hyung .” and i chuckled .

 

Seo Min turned , gave me a weird look , smiled , and turned back to look out from the window ; with a priceless expression on her face .

 

Wanting to , i pecked her ears . In return , she glared at me and , no surprise , hitted my right arm with her right hand .

 

aigo , shes so adorable .


 


 

A/N : YAY , thats all (; YES , IF YOU KNOW ME / READ MY OTHER ONESHOTS , its not edited ><" I'm a lazy arse . Anyway , I bought Sims 3 !!!! thats why i'm in a rush kekekeke its ..not in my taskbar anymore . NOOOO WHERE DID IT GO TO ~! aish , k . Look forward for the other member's ! I'll probably link it to here , so yep *hinthint to subscribe* kekekeke .

Wish me luck for torture camp Outward Bound !