Moving In To Her Heart ; ...or is she making her way into mine?

an Airport Lovestory : Lee Taemin {TF}

A/N : i realised i left a small part out ! ><" AISH I'M SUCHA BAD WRITER !!!!! Ah , i , i know . go on . keep on reading . its not really good anyway T^T . 


 

“Taemin-ssi ! Marina Bay Sands is quite an expansive hotel to stay in for a month . I’m staying at a much cheaper , yet comfortable , hotel for ...6 months now ? Yeah . We dont really have a house here . I could check you in , but i have to go meet Omma first . She spammed my phone with calls . ” she said and took a long drink from her strawberry ice blended , directing her huge eyes at me .

 

“Ah , ...alright then , I guess . I have two more weeks in Singapore , before I return to Korea . If you dont mind , could you bring me around town ? I mean , its been so long since I’ve been here .” I said , occasionally taking a drink from my banana milk ( her treat ! ) while pulling my luggage bag .

 

She smiled .

 

“No problem , Taemin-ssi ! I can be your tour guide ! But you would have to give me a treat before you fly back to Korea , ne ?” she cheerfully said and took out her right pinky finger as a sign of promise .

 

I gladly coil mine over hers . Apparently , that made her so happy that she did a small happy dance . I gave a slow smile , thinking about how lucky I was to meet somebody like her here .

 

“And call me Taemin . Just Taemin .”

 

“Araso , Taeminnie-ah ~” she said and did a small ballet turn .

 

We chatted about her parents and boarded a red bus out of the city area .

 

~~

 

“Mum , Dad , I’m home !” Seo Min shouted and took out a card to swipe open the hotel room door .

 

“Seo Min , what took you so lo-“ her mum didnt finish her question when she saw me “..umm .”

 

“ah mianhe , Lee Taemin imnida !” I introduced myself and heard Seo Min laugh .

 

Her mum thought for a while before her face lit up like an interesting thought just stuck her .

 

“ah yes , that means I’m Lee Taemin in Korean ! Ah yes , my Korean is still as good as ever ~ Mianhe , its been so long since i spoke in Hangul ~~” her mum sang while looking smug at herself .

 

ah , now I know how Seo Min got her cute side .

 

“Ne .” I said and she gave me a smile .

 

“Seo Min-ah , ...your Dad and I have to rush to London for a while . You have to go back and take care of our house ! its been , ...6 months since we went back ? So , ...umm , wait . Lee Taemin-ssi , when are you going back to Korea ?”

 

I looked at Seo Min questioningly , ...her Mum was speaking in English .

 

“Ah , mian Taemin-ah . Umma asked when you’re returning to Korea .” she translated .

 

“Oh , in two weeks , ...noona ..?”

 

I glared accusingly at Seo Min when she laughed . Aish , am I that funny to be laughed at ?

 

“ah , mianhe , a slip of the tongue ,” SeoMin’s mum apologised and continued in Korean “would it be alright if you babysit Seo Min for awhile ? We could postpone her flight and put it together with yours . We’re really sorry but I need this favour .” and she looked at me with puppy eyes .

 

Are you sure this is somebody’s mum ...?

 

“a-an-aniyo , mum !” Seomin objected “ Are you going to leave me alone with Taemin in this room ?” she said , her eyes growing bigger .

 

“I trust you enough to ?”

 

Seo Min pouted and i heard her mutter something that sounds like ‘If anything happens to me , its your fault mum .’

 

Like i’d let that happen . 

 

~~

 

 

“SeoMinnie , whats that ?” I asked and pointed to this huge thing made out of cement that has a lion head , but with a fish tail .

 

It is really huge ! Around 10 storeys high ...?

 

“Ah , thats a Merlion ! A Fish Tail combined with a Lion Head .”

 

I gave her a ‘what ?’ look with my right eyebrow shooting up . One of the many things i learnt from Key hyung . hmm , Key hyung ...where could you be at now ?

 

“ah , its Singapore’s national icon . Actually , we could look at the whole Sentosa area from up there !” she exclaimed enthusiatically .

 

“...its really high ...” i muttered and looked up .

 

“ Ne , it really is !” she agreed and once again , gave me a smile that causes her face to scrunch up and her eyes squinted .

 

an adorable eye smile ...

 

I raised my hand slowly to caress her face ; i couldnt help it . Her expression changed from the adorable eye smile to something less , ...happy . The hustle and bustle of the surrounding noise seemed to slowly slip away . She was staring directly into my eyes , looking somewhat starstrucked and unbelieving .

 

Hmm , i seem to still have that effect on people , i thought , and chuckled .

 

However , that chuckle broke the spell ( spell ? seriously taemin ? spell ? ) ; she took that chance to look away , breaking the contact between her right cheek and my palm .

 

I think we better go ...” she mumbled , more to herself actually , and walked away .