Baby Come Back ;

an Airport Lovestory : Lee Taemin {TF}

 

“Seo Min ,” i called out to her back that is distancing fast from me .

 

“I’m sorry .” i attempted again .

 

She didnt even stop walking !

 

“I didnt mean to do it ! I really am sorry ! It wont happen again i prom-“

 

she abruptly stopped . From the back , i could see her ears turning bright red .

 

It was only then did i realise the looks people are giving us in the hotel lobby . I turned around and bowed several times .

 

Aish Taemin , you were being such a public nuisance shouting like that !

 

I heaved a sigh of relief when people mostly gave an amused smile and turned to face SeoMin .

 

Only to find her gone .

 

“Level 3 , swimming pool .” the receptionist chipped in english .

 

hmm , i actually understood that . amazing .

 

I nodded in response , gave her one of the charasmatic smile i learnt from Minho hyung ( hmm , Minho hyuuung ) and jogged over to the elevator .

 

“hurry , hurry .” i mumbled and the elevator door opened with a ding .

 

“...minnie-ah .” i whispered when i saw Seo Min sitting by the pool .

 

I untie my shoelaces slowly and dipped in my leg to join SeoMin by the pool .

 

Mianhe ,” she whispered and rested her head on my shoulders , a faraway look in her eyes , “two years ago , i met a guy in Japan . At that time , i was on a trip with my 4 of my bestfriends . I came to like him cause , ...he stayed across our room and hes really funny .” she said and suddenly stop to give a small , sad chuckle to herself .

 

“I should have seen the look he gave one of my bestfriends ; only that i was too absorbed in my own perfect fantasy to realise . To cut the heartbreak short , he liked my bestfriend ,” she said , a stray tear flowing down her left , flawless cheek .

 

...i should have known .”

 

Her body shook with despair and her tears flowed uncontrollably as she whispered that last phrase .

 

Aish Taemin ! Do something !!

 

Cupping her face in my hands , I tilted it up to face me . Starting with her left eye , I kissed it softly . Followed by her right eye . Followed by her right cheek where her tears stained the flawless skin . Followed by her left cheek . Followed by her forehead . Then her nose ; and lastly , her soft , full lips .

 

“Its alright now ,” i said , still holding on to her “i will kill that guy if i ever found out who . But now , you’ve found me .” i chuckled at how literal that sounds as i remembered the other week at Helix Bridge when she pulled my arm “ and i dont think i need to state this but nonetheless , ...i like you .” i smiled at how her eye grew bigger at that confession “i’ve liked you ever since you pulled my guns over at the Helix bridge last two weeks . I’ve liked you ever since you shamelessly aske- no , forced me to check out from MBS . I’ve liked you even more when you knew that i simply love Banana milk , and even treat me to one . I’ve liked you ever since you became my tour guide and how your face turn red under the hot sun . And i like it that you are brave enough to cry infront of a guy you barely know . In fact , i like all of you .”

 

she turned the other way and i saw her ears turn red , again .

 

“ah , dont blush Minnie-ah .” i teased .

 

She then turned swiftly and hitted my arm . hard .

 

But then again , she had stopped crying and is currently trying to hold back a grin .

 

“Come along now ," i whispered and rested my forehead on hers , directly looking into her round eyes "we have to pack our lugguages . The flight is at 8 tomorrow morning . We dont want to miss it .” i said softly and carrassed her cheek .

 

We stood up , carried our shoes and i draped my arm over her shoulders . She had given me a shocked look at first , but slowly turned to a charming smile as we walked together towards our room .

 

wait that sounded wrong , Taemin !!!!