Mission 7

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: not edited and I was listening to River Flows In You-Yiruma ,while writing this. Just incase you wanted to get the same feelings like me. 

 

 

"Kim Junmyeon you're so stupid!" 

Junmyeon sighed and slumped down on the soft grass at Wu's garden. Sniffing, He fished out a handkerchief and quickly wiped his still freshly tears. What have he done? Why he suddenly feel emotional like this? 

He still remembered Sehun and Jongin's dumbfounded faces earlier. Those boys must be really confused when he suddenly cried embarrassingly like that. He didn't even dare enough to see Chanyeol's reaction as he quickly excused himself from the awkward situation. He bolted away from there as fast as he could. 

What will Chanyeol thought of him right now? He must thought that Junmyeon wasn't suitable for this job anymore. A bodyguard shouldn't easily cried, just because he knew about that sad story. Sympathies and condolences was enough, not a stream of tears and ugly sobbing. He's a well-trained bodyguard, shouldn't easily lost over his own emotions like that. It's made him seems weak. Chanyeol definitely going to tell about this to Mr Wu, or even worse to the Mayor himself.

Good Junmyeon. You will lose your only client now. Blame all of this on his sensitive heart. 

"U-uncle?" Junmyeon almost jumped upon heard that small voice. He quickly looked behind him and his eyes landed on a certain cute boy. Jongin.

"Uh yes.. Do you need anything from uncle?" Junmyeon answered quickly ,voice still hoarse from crying earlier. He didn't expected to sebJongin here actually, because that boy should having his dinner in a minute. It's almost 7pm.

The said boy slowly approach the bodyguard and sat besides him on the grass. "Uncle, are you okay? Why you crying?"  Jongin asked while staring at the older with his bright brown eyes curiosly. 

Junmyeon a bit startled, didn't expected that question gonna came out from the little one. He felt his tongue suddenly tied,not sure how to answer that innocent question.

What should he said ? Jongin is still too small to understand all of this complicated feelings. 

"Uhm.. Nothing Jonginnie. Uncle just remembered of someone that uncle really missed just now, but it's okay uncle is fine already." Junmyeon don't know whether that sounded like a good answer for a four years old boy or not but he seriously couldn't thought of any other answers right now. Well, to be honest, he did remembered about his late parents too. 

Jongin the other hand, frowned. He looked a bit confused for a while then his face slowly looked sad. His eyes didn't shine as bright as earlier. Junmyeon panicked. Did he gave a bad answer? 

The bodyguard about to said something when Jongin suddenly asks again, with a tiny voice. 

"Did you missed your baba too, uncle?"

Junmyeon frowned. "Baba?" 

Jongin nodded. "Like Sehunnie hyung. He always cried when he missed our baba. Daddy said our baba live at heaven now, he's angel so we can't met him. Nini didn't remember baba but daddy always show Nini his photo. Nini know Sehunnie hyung always cried when he saw baba's photos .Daddy said he missed our baba. So, did uncle miss your baba too?"

Junmyeon's heart clenched. Jongin must've talked about his late father. He bit hard his lower lip ,trying not to cries again over that innocent confessions. He almost lost it when Jongin looked at him with that innocent teary brown eyes.

God ,these childs is so innocent and young, yet they need to face this kind of fate. How cruel this life could be.

Realized that Jongin still waiting for his answer, Junmyeon nodded. "Yes, my baba also live at heaven now Jonginnie, with my mommy. Uncle missed them a lot that's why uncle cried just now,." He gave his best smile to the tiny boy, at the same time tried to calm himself. Tears already threatened to fall down anytime. 

Jongin the other hand suddenly stood up and slowly he cupped Junmyeon's face with both of his tiny hands before landed his pouty lips on both of the bodyguard's eyelids softly. Junmyeon with eyes closed, frozed. He opened his eyes back slowly after felt the soft warm lips disappeared. 

"Do you feel better now uncle? Nini has kiss your sad away. You won't sad anymore. Daddy always do that when Nini or Sehunnie hyung cried" Jongin said, tilted his head adorably and smile a bit.

Junmyeon sobbed. He quickly hugged the boy tightly. 

"Yes, uncle felt better now. Thanks Jonginnie." Junmyeon tightened the hug when Jongin's small hand wrapped around his neck. 

 He couldn't cry. Jongin had kissed his sad away. 

"Jonginnie!" The familiar voice made Junmyeon quickly let go of the smaller. Jongin had his eyes straight behind him, smiling a bit. The bodyguard looked over his shoulder, as expected, Sehun stood there, with unreadable expression. Why did this felt like dejavu? It's like the first time he met Jongin before,  just surprisingly Sehun didn't scowls or sending him a death glare this time. 

"Get inside, Jonginnie. We need to eat dinner now." Sehun said again. His voice a bit gentle, the usual tone he used with Jongin. The younger brother nodded before look at Junmyeon.

"Go eat your dinner ,sweetie. Uncle gonna be fine here"

The cute boy beamed as Junmyeon pat his head. "Don't cry anymore okay? Sehunnie hyung also don't want to see uncle cry. He said uncle looked ugly when crying just now." 

Couldn't help himself, Junmyeon finally laughed. It does sounded like the things Sehun would said. Even it's not the endearing and sweet things like what Jongin did but it just Sehun. That's the way he showed his concerns. 

Junmyeon just watched as Jongin ran to his brother and Sehun quickly pulled the little one's hand into the mansion. At the same time he smiled a little over what his baby brother telling him animatedly.

Watching suddenly Junmyeon realized that the boys is more strong than he was , especially Sehun. Sehun lost his baba at four years old while Junmyeon the other hand when he's 15 years old. He was already big enough to accepted the painful reality but Sehun was way too young, but he is doing well especially on taking care of Jongin. Junmyeon might couldn't compared himself to Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter