Mission 23

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : not edited

(Please brace yourself for whatsoever going to happen in this chapter) 





Junmyeon had been restless since morning. There's a weird feeling lurking in his heart, like something bad was about to happen and Junmyeon hated it. It's almost the same feelings he felt long time ago ,right before he received his parents' death news and also when Minho told him he wanted to broke up.

There's a lot of things going on Junmyeon's mind, thinking and even scared about what's about to happen, and he's even put extra attention on his surrounding. He gave more attention to the boys, hoping that whatsoever bad things going to happen, it had nothing to do with the boys. Even though until now there's no threat on the siblings, but that's doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Chanyeol once told him that he and Mayor himself, used to received a few life threats, pranks and hate letters, and that's enough for Junmyeon to take extra caution. As the mayor's grandsons and Chanyeol's nephews , that's put Sehun and Jongin in danger too. People nowadays could do anything to get what they want, and messing with child's life wasn't a big thing for them as long as they achieve it.

He also couldn't stop glancing at his phone and whenever there's a call, Junmyeon's heart beat faster until he answered.He's afraid to hear any bad news through it but so far he didn't receive any yet. For a second, He even thought to just shut off the device but then he knew it's won't make the situation any better. It'll be more worse if something important came up and he out of reach. 

By afternoon, Junmyeon's grew more anxious. He even called Jongdae two times already just to make sure his little brother was fine and Junmyeon ignored how Jongdae by calling him 'mom' again. Knowing that Jongdae was fine was more important but still, the feelings still there. 

Junmyeon's mind then couldn't help but wandered to his boyfriend too. He prayed that Kris was doing just fine there and god knows how much he missed him. Talking about Kris, he doesn't even call yet. It's already a routine for them since he's at China, Kris will call every morning, and they'll spend almost half an hour to chat before Kris promised that he'll be back soon. Junmyeon use that promise to get through his days but today he didn't get any.

How'll he survive? Should he call first? Oh god, What if something happened to his boyfriend?

"Why you looked so antsy? Something wrong?"

Junmyeon perked up and met with a curious look on Luhan's face. He shook his head and offered a slight smile. "Ahh, it's nothing. Don't worry" 

Luhan looked like he didn't believe it but he didn't said anything and just nodded. "If you said so..by the way, I'm going to bring Jongin to mall, wanna join us?"

Junmyeon steal a glance at his handwatch. There's still some time before he need to fetch Sehun from school,  so he nodded. Besides, with how he's feeling right now,there's no way he'll let Luhan and Jongin to go without him. Luhan might capable enough to protect himself and Jongin from trouble but taking extra caution wouldn't hurt.


---


They've been walking around the spacious mall for an hour yet Luhan still didn't buy anything. He didn't even walk in any store and just tugging on Jongin's hand to walk with him mindlessly. To Junmyeon's surprise, the boy didn't protest or whine how tired he was yet. He just sometimes pointed excitedly towards a toys shop or bounced around whenever there's a songs playing from the store nearby that he quite liked. Jongin is a ball of energy. 

But, Junmyeon wasn't and he already tired of walking.

"What're you looking for actually?" He finally had enough and asked.

Luhan stopped walking and sighed. He looked older than his age like this. "I- I was looking for.." Another sigh. "This is stupid" 

"What is stupid?" Junmyeon asked again, curious.

"I want - " Luhan paused and  then stared straight behind Junmyeon. Out of curiosity, the bodyguard looked over his shoulder and upon saw what's Luhan was looking, he frowned. 

A jewelry store. 

What's he want to buy- 

Something in Junmyeon's mind clicked. Realization soon dawn on him. He turned around immediately, facing Luhan. "Are you planning to buy what I've been thinking right now?"

Luhan's jaw tighten before he nodded. "There's a possibility he'll reject me, but I couldn't thought of something else right now. I want this. I couldn't lose him, Junmyeon"

Junmyeon kept silence for a while before he smiled and patted Luhan's stiff shoulder."Then, just do it. Go get your man."

Luhan's jaw and shoulder slowly relaxed before he nodded firmly. "Thanks, I will." He then started walking to the store before stopped and turn around."Uh, mind to help me?" 

Junmyeon would laugh to see how's nervous Luhan was right now but he settled with a smile instead. The Chinese man needed all the supports he could right now." Sure, let's go."


---

 

"It's pretty isn't it?" 

Junmyeon smile and nodded." Very.Well, You need to thank me for that." He teased.

Luhan averted his eyes from the ring to Junmyeon and scoffed "I was the one who choose it!"

Junmyeon instantly fake a gasp. "Hey, I'm the one who saw that ring first and show it to you.." 

Luhan rolled his eyes but his smile betrayed him. He then sighed. "Well, thanks Jun.. really. I appreciate it"

The bodyguard just smiled while feeding Jongin another scoop of ice cream."Anytime.."

"Uncle.. can we go to Hunnie hyung's school after this? It's almost time hyung to finish school right?" Jongin suddenly asked, gaining both of the uncles' attention. 

Junmyeon nodded while wiping the corner of Jongin's lips that have smeared by ice cream with tissue."Sure, honey." 

"Yeay! Uh, we should buy bubble tea to Hunnie hyung too. He must like it!" Jongin suggested and grinned widely when Junmyeon and Luhan agreed. Well, who could denied Jongin's request anyway. 

And after that,  when Jongin excitedly dragged both of them to bubble tea shop, Junmyeon felt a little less worry. Maybe there's nothing bad going to happen. 

But, that's what he thought. 

Junmyeon uneasy feelings getting stronger again when they almost reach the Wu's mansion after fetch Sehun from school. He started to feel anxious and when they arrived, his heart almost stopped beating when he saw the familiar figure standing beside a black car outside Wu's residence gate. 

"We had a guest?  Who's that?" Luhan asked while looking outside the car's window,unaware of how Junmyeon getting tensed besides him. From inside the car, they can see how the man curiously stare at their car and Junmyeon felt grateful that the window was tinted black. 

Junmyeon kept silence ,cursing under his breath while drove the car inside the mansion's area, straight to the garage. He stepped out the car slowly, and opened the door for the siblings as usual and the boys quickly scrambled out and ran towards the mansion's front door.

Junmyeon refused to acknowledge the man outside but  when Luhan already walked towards the main gate, Junmyeon finally reacted.

 “Luhan!“ He called. The said man stopped walking and turn around. There's a confusion on his face as Junmyeon slowly walked towards him. "He's looking for me."

" Oh.. is he your friend?" Luhan asked. He looked curious. 

Junmyeon nodded, jaw tighten. He clasped Luhan's right shoulder and smile. "Go inside first, Luhan. I'll talk to him for a while."

"Wait, you don't want to invite him in?" There's a frown now on the chinese man's face when Junmyeon shook his head.

"There's no need. He won't be long." With that,  Junmyeon walked towards the gate,leaving a still confused Luhan behind. 


---


"Minho."

"Junnie.."

Junmyeon almost scoffed hearing that nickname. "What're you doing here?" He asked, and Junmyeon slightly relieved that he sounded calm.

"I want to see you.. "

"How did you know this address?"

Minho cleared his throat."Can we talk somewhere else?"

"No. Just talk whatever you want here. I'm busy." Junmyeon tried to sound as cold as he can.

"Baby.."

Junmyeon clenched his fist. "Don't call me that! You had no right. Just ing talk, I had no time to waste"

Minho looked hurt and Junmyeon glad he doesn't felt guilty at all. "Junmyeon..you've changed"

"I believe it was not your concern." He sighed."Is that all? If you had nothing to talk more, I'll go insid-".

"No!“ Minho shouted, trying to grabbed Junmyeon's hand but the latter flinched away. 

"Don't touch me." Junmyeon warned.

Minho retreat his hand immediately. "Okay, but please hear me out first."

Junmyeon huffed."Ten minutes"

"But Jun..I wa-'

"Time's ticking.." Junmyeon wasn't planning to tolerate anymore. 

"Okay..Okay. First of all, Why you're lying?" Minho looked straight into Junmyeon's eyes while asking and he could see how upset Minho was.

But Junmyeon had no idea what he was talking about , so he scowled and asked "Lying about what?“ 

"About the boy. He's not your child right? " 

Upon hearing that, Junmyeon stiffened and he knew Minho noticed it. 

"You're just his nanny. He wasn't your son and you're still single." Minho paused. "So, tell me why you're lying to me the other day?" He inched closer to Junmyeon and the latter quickly step back a bit. 

"I'm not lying.. He's practically my son and I wasn't single." Junmyeon retorted while eyeing every single of Minho's movement closely. 

"Oh really? Stop lying babe. I know you're just trying to avoid me but please, drop it. I won't give up on you easily now that I knew the truth." Minho raised his hand again,  but Junmyeon already backed away.

"Don't be stupid, Minho.I've already moved on. I had no feelings towards you anymore and I'm not lying" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter