Mission 28

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : not edited 




"Don't you think it's a little too fast for a wedding?"

"I'm not that young anymore, Junmyeon-shi." Minseok paused to sipped on his coffee before continued, "I want to start my own family and I'm very serious about your brother" He said while glancing to the living room, where Jongdae sat there waiting anxiously with Kris. Both of them watching television but he knew none of them paying attention much to the show especially Jongdae. He noticed how his little brother kept glancing to the kitchen's direction anyway.  

"I never felt this way to anyone before." Minseok added, there's a fond smile on his lips.

Junmyeon saw that and bit his lips. Somehow, he himself knew that Minseok's feeling forJongdae was genuine. It was written clearly on the man's face and Minseok doesn't even tried to hide it at once.But, his protective side wasn't going to agreed easily so he gave Minseok a look that he thinks intimidating enough. Enough to at least make Minseok took serious about what he's about to say.

"Jongdae is my one and only baby brother, he's my only family that I have right now. I've promised in front of my late parents' graves that I'll protect him no matter what, hell, I love him more than my own life so if you-" He paused,pointing a finger to the the male in front of him."If you ever hurt him, you'll face me. I'm not a violence person but believe me, I can do anything to protect my baby brother."

There's a silent between them after he said that before Minseok had a serious look on his face as he stared directly into Junmyeon's eyes."I can't promise you that I will never hurt him in the future because we can't avoid a hard times in relationship. Small or big fight, arguments, misunderstanding always gonna happens but I can promise you that I will try my best to never let it effects us. I love him so much, so much that the idea of hurting him makes my heart aches and I don't think I  can see him crying, either. So, Junmyeon-shi, can you give me the permission to spend the rest of my life with your brother? If you do, I promise I'll cherish him, protect him and love him with all my heart, I'll try do it as best as I could, just like what you have been doing all this while. Can you give me, give us  your blessing,Junmyeon-shi? “

There's a determination and hope in Minseok's eyes and that somehow  assured Junmyeon that his brother had choose the right man. He kept silence as he tried to hold the tears that tried to betray him, because he had promised Jongdae that no matter what, he won't cry today.

Minseok the other hand, started fidgeting in his seat as Junmyeon's silent started making him more nervous each seconds. If the man said no, he knew that no matter how much Jongdae love him, his boyfriend will obey his big brother's word because he knew how important Junmyeon to Jongdae. He's literally Jongdae's world and it's not impossible if he needs to choose between Minseok and Junmyeon, Jongdae will choose the latter. 

"Junmyeon-shi.." Minseok tried.

Junmyeon blinked several times before suddenly stood up and walked straight to the living room,headed to Jongdae's direction. His little brother looked alarmed and he startled when Junmyeon grabbed his hand and makes him stood too.

 "Hyung..wh-at's wrong?" He asked, nervous as he cast a worried look to Minseok who slowly trailed behind Junmyeon. Minseok shrugged as he himself was not sure what was happening too.

Kris the other hand, still remained on the couch but there's a curious look etched on his face but he believed that Junmyeon will make the right decision for his little brother. 

"Minseok-shi.." Junmyeon said, voice a little tight. He motioned to the man to come closer and Minseok immediately obeyed. He then squeezed softly Jongdae's hand before using another hand to took Minseok's right hand and put it on top Jongdae's. Biting his lips, he flashed both of them a smile and whispered with shaky voice.

"I give you two my blessing"

Junmyeon heard a soft gaps from both of them before Jongdae throw himself onto him,  giving him a very tight hugs and lots of kisses all over his face. He pulled away for a while and smiled widely. "I love you so much, hyung" He exclaimed loudly and Junmyeon pretend that he didn't saw Jongdae's wet eyes as the younger continued to hugged him.

 "Thanks a lot ,Junmyeon-shi." Minseok said softly as he gave Junmyeon a wide smile. The bodyguard returned the smile and patted Jongdae's who was still hugging him.

"But this doesn't mean you can neglect your study, Dae. If you two could, please have babies after Dae finished his studies" Junmyeon said seriously. 

Jongdae instantly pull away and whined. "Hyunnnngggg!"  His cheeks a little red, causing Minseok to chuckled and pinched it. The younger glared while slapping his boyfriend's hands away."Why you laughing at me?" 

Minseok chuckled again. "You're so cute." He coos and when Jongdae about to protest, the older dragged him closer and pecked his lips. Minseok then smile and mumbled."I love you."

Jongdae's cheek flushed again over Minseok openly affection as he hit his boyfriend's chest , mildly embarassed. Minseok laughed softly as he catched his soon to be husband  hands and then softly pulled him into his embrace. Successfully made the younger stopped whining. 

Junmyeon who watching the sweet moment from aside, let out a little sigh. He hope that trusting Jongdae's life to Minseok was the right decision and pray that the man won't do something to make him regrets it someday. But at least, seeing how happy Jongdae is right now ,make him happy as well.

As he smiled watching the couple, he felt a pair of familiar strong arms wrapped around his waist from behind. He let out another sighs,  a content one this time as he pressed his back to the broad chest. "I made the right decision, right?"

A gentle squeeze on his waist. "I believe you did the right decision, love. Don't worry much. I'm not saying this because Minseok is my good friend but believe me he's a good man. Jongdae in a good hands." Kris whispered as he kissed Junmyeon's temple.

"Okay. I believe you." Junmyeon replied softly, his eyes still on the couple.  

Kris responded by tightening his arms around him.


___

 


Today is the day.

A dinner date with Kris' family. Junmyeon was really nervous right now and he couldn't calm himself even when Kris already assured him countless times that everything going to be fine. He's feeling not well too but he tried to distract himself by playing with the boys on the car. With Jongin mostly since Sehun was more interested over watching dance videos on his device.

"What's the answer for 1 plus 1?"

Jongin scrunched his nose."2! That was too easy, uncle!"

Junmyeon smirk a bit before asking again."Ok then. How about 8 plus 5 then?"

There's a soft gasp from Jongin as he tried to counted with all of his little fingers. He frowned adorably and then pouted. "Not fair Uncle! Nini's fingers is not enough to count it!"

Jongin's  petulant whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter