The Insomniac

My WonTaek Dump

Long pale limbs slid off the king sized bed, leaving a faint creak. Soft footsteps made their way towards the balcony, stopping just inches away from the railing.

He was awake, yet again, while everything around him was fast asleep. Usually he would light a cigarette or two, but tonight he was doing his best to fight the urge. It was a habit that he willingly wanted to break eversince a perfect human being stormed his way into his life, and it had been a month since he last touched a pack. However, there was still one weakness that he couldn't fix.

He heaved out a sigh, looking down at the deserted street. He could never figure out how he deserved such blessing. He wanted to push the other away thinking that he would be happier with someone else, someone as perfect as him, but he couldn't deny that he needed him. He was the only one that could lead and turn him into a better person.

After some time, warm strong arms wound around his middle and he couldn't help but to fall back into his embrace. He closed his eyes as he felt the other dropped gentle kisses on his nape in an attempt to make him relax and clear his mind a bit.

"Will you come back to bed?" He could feel the rumbling of the other's chest on his back as his gravelly voice, thick with sleep, filled his ears. He never asked him what was wrong or why he was still awake in the early hours of morning and he was thankful for that because it wasn't something that he could explain. He just couldn't sleep.

He merely hummed as an answer, a content smile forming as he locked his hand with his significant other. He was also never asked if they would go back soon or later. Patience was one of the trait that had melted the wall of ice surrounding his heart. 

They would stay on the balcony in silence for a couple of minutes or even hours until he felt skin brushing against the crook of his neck and the hold on him tightened. He might not be able to drift off into a deep slumber, but his cuddles were enough to root him into bed.

 


 

A short one, don't even know what I was writing and it's late. lol until next time~