Recollection

My WonTaek Dump

From: Jung Taekwoon
To: Kim Wonshik
Sent: Sat, 10/10/15 8:27 PM
Subject: Guess what I've found.

 

We closed the shop and did some spring cleaning today. Eomma had been complaining about how our house was all cluttered for the past week. Other than a pile of dusts, guess what I've found!
[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] You know how I am at guessing games. And my brain usually don't function well on Saturday mornings.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] True. Sorry, I always forgot about the time difference. Anyways, it was that little blue umbrella you gave me when we were in fifth grade.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Ah, on my first day of school. I thought that you've lost it since I never got it back.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Yah, you clearly told me to keep it. I wonder how you survive college with a memory like yours?
[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] FYI, I survived middle school and high school just fine if you didn't notice. And I still remember that ridiculous plastic bag you used to cover your head, hence the umbrella.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] I hate you.
[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] I know you missed me :P
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] -_-

 

 

From: Jung Taekwoon
To: Kim Wonshik

Sent: Sun 11/10/15 1:13 PM
Subject: Melon Cookies.

 

I made some melon cookies for our special today and I'm surprised that they got sold out pretty quick. The kids totally loved them!
[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] You emailed me in the middle of the night just to talk about cookies.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] What? You're my 2 AM buddy and it's not even 2 AM yet. Plus knowing you, you're still wide awake at this time.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Ha ha, you got me. Wait, didn't you made those during home-science once?
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Yup, the ones that I didn't get to bring home because you ate them all.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] I love them!
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] And all the other cookies that I brought to school.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Gosh I miss your cookies… and talking about it makes me hungry. Any chance that you can package them to me?
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] In your dreams. Shipping is expensive.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Oh, come on! I'll pay for it. So pretty please~
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] -_-

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] :)
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Fine. I'll tell Eomma about it.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Assa! You're the best!
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] I know I am.

 

 

From: Kim Wonshik
To: Jung Taekwoon

Sent: Tue 27/10/15 6:38 PM
Subject: How's Brownie doing?

 

Not sure when you'll get this, but just want to know if the murals in your neighborhood are still there. I was passing through the art department today and a group of students were spray painting the walls for a project. It reminded me of when you forced me to help with the community service. Was it during our second year of middle school or our third? I can't remember.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Second. And I didn't force you to do anything, you were curious as to why I was always going home early and followed me. They're still there, including that deformed horse you drew. We repaint them every six months.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] You just have to reply to me six hours later when I'm getting ready for bed. And how dare you, Brownie's perfect.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Right… do you know that the kids mistaken him for a cow and sometimes a hippo? I make bread for a living and time difference is a pain. Don't know how many times I've said that already.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] What? My poor Brownie... Yeah, I lost count. Send me a picture of him will you? I want to frame it and hang it on my wall.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] You sure ask for quite a lot of things these days. Might as well send you Girls Generation and our school mascot.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Don't mind if you do :D I need a cheer up for next week's exams.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] -_-

[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Fighting.

 

 

From: Jung Taekwoon
To: Kim Wonshik

Sent: Fri 30/10/15 1:43 PM
Subject: Trick or Treat!

 

Hey, did you get the package yet? Appa and I just finished decorating the shop. We're going to bake pumpkin breads and cookies, and Eomma's making different types of sweets for Halloween tomorrow. Are you going to attend any parties tomorrow? And what's your costume this year?
[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] I've been waiting by the mail box for the package since yesterday morning, but it's nowhere to be seen. The mail man recognize me now. Ah,  I miss your Mom's sweets. And yeah, I'm going to a Halloween party with my friends tomorrow. I'm going as Chucky this year. You?

[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] It'll probably arrive tomorrow, don't worry. Chucky? Nice. We're going to be a family of vampires. The only costume that's not much of a hassle to move around in.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Tell me about it. Remember when I dressed up as The Mummy back in high school once? Man it was uncomfortable.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] What? -.-
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] I remember that you used up almost all of your toilet paper supplies and that you went home with a lot of ketchup and all types of food stain.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Apparently our classmates found it funny to use my costume as a napkin to wipe their hands with -.-
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] I never told you this, but the soy sauce stain was from me BTW.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] $#%$$+@-$+@ YAAAHH!!

 

 

From: Kim Wonshik
To: Jung Taekwoon

Sent: Wed 25/11/15 12.06 AM
Subject: I'm visiting for the holidays~

 

Guess what, guess what! My parents allowed me to go back and visit Korea for the holidays this year!! Better get that guest room ready, buddy because I'll be crashing at your place.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Wait, what? Really?

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] You don't sound too pleased…
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] Then should I go crazy and use capital letters? I'm just a little speechless. I mean, it's been two and a half years.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Okay, understood. But still, I'm so excited! Can't you be a little more enthusiastic? It's me you idiot.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] I am excited, maybe even more than you are. How else can I express it?

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Fine, I'll let it go since it's you.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] So when and what time will you be landing?

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Not telling.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] But you said that you'll let it go.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] It's going to be a suprise :P
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] So you don't want me to pick you up. Fine.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] Hey, don't be like that. Just want to make you wait in anticipation.
[ Taekwoon to Wonshik ] I hate you.

[ Wonshik to Taekwoon ] :) I also have something to say to you so wait for me~

 


 

The idea come up while I was reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, just something light. Hello and thank you to my new subscribers. I really do appreciate them. Enjoy, and 'till next time c;