Take care of her...

I Met Him!

Youngmin pov

It's 3am. So cold and when i turned right... Where's Sungyeol? I thought he sleep with me, maybe he go to toilet or whatever. I wonder what happen to him? And why he looked very sad and moody? Did she rejected him? Ah, why should i think about that? Besides, it's up to her to decide it, but.... i'm not sure about my feelings, either i should wait for her or leave her and carry on my life. Now it's already 3:45, where is he? why he still hasn't here yet? Just sleep Youngmin.

It's 5am now, it's still dawn and dark outside. And looks like Sungyeol woke up so early today maybe i should go to kitchen now. Where is he? I still can't see him and after i searched all over the house, still not found. I should take my phone now. After i entered my room and took my phone, i realized that there was a note on a table lamp next to my bed which it says:

To youngmin, i already left and i have something to do. Please tell them, ok? i'm sorry i left you all of sudden. About her... i already gave up and i should accept the fate. Love cannot be forced. I must respects her decision. The truth is.. she loves you and cared for you silently, she said to me that you're the only one in her heart but she afraid to tell you because it might be bad ending. So i'm leaving now and please take care of her...

Is this for real? So he's leaving now? And she loves me? i smiled like idiot now! Yay~ wait, what about Sungyeol? it must be hard for him to go through. I feel pity for him and hopefully he will found another girl that suits with him. I'm so happy that she loves and cared for me silently, maybe i should make suprise for her.

 

Sungyeol pov

Love cannot be forced... i hope she will find her true love with him. My heart is really hurt when she rejected my confession. But when i look Youngmin eyes, i can see and realized now that he also fallen for her secretly. They are really cute and young couple. Huh! its my ride. I'm going by train to airport and leaving the Japan, so bye Rian... i wish you happiness....