2 boys, 1 rejected

I Met Him!

Rian pov

Ahh~ boring. Why i looked pale and unwell lately? maybe getting sick. Youngmin, where are you.... why you haven't call or text me? Are you angry or leaving me silently because you got girlfriend? Oh yeah! a new message and from who? maybe Youngmin...

 

     From:Unknown number

              Hi! it's me Sungyeol, let's meet at the park right now. I got your number from Kwangmin and please don't blame him.

 

Whoah! Sungyeol want to see me, i better go now. Heh, i thought it was him, oh well i need to see Sungyeol now.

"Hey Rian!" he greeted me as i arrived "Why are you calling me?" i asked him "Well... i just want to hang out with you" where's Youngmin? i haven't seen him a while "I have something to say, can we sit there?" oh he have something to say "So what is it?" i really want to to know what he want to talk about "Do you have a  boyfriend?" he asked me that question "Huh? why? of course i'm single!" what embarrassing question "Please be my girlfriend!" he proposing me? and staring at me closely "Uhh... i don't know what to say...." i do liked him in drama but not in reality because in my heart only Youngmin "Does it mean no? you don't accept me?" his face was disappointed "No no, i didn't mean that! i don't have feelings for you and i had crush on someone" i explained to him so he will understand "Oh... who is that boy?" he asked me with upset voice "He's tall, thin, big eyes and i don't know either he has same feelings as me or not" i said to him and tried not to mentioning Youngmin's name "You mean Youngmin?" OH NO! HE KNEW IT? "H-how'd you know?" i asked him stuttering "I already know since beginning" he said with serious expression and staring on the ground "I'm sorry! i just don't want to hurt you and i can't force my feeling for fake love. My love only for him" i told him honestly "It's okay, i'm fine and glad that you honest" he doesn't angry and smile a bit but i can see he's try to be fine and faked smile "I hope you will happy with him, by the way did he know you liked him?" this question is a bit hard for me "No... i'm afraid that he will reject me and doesn't have feelings for me, so i'll just keep it secret" i explained "But i'm sure he likes you too and i can see from his face, just try!" he cheered up and thumbs up to me.

 

Youngmin pov

It's great if i'm being father and holding baby boy while Rian standing besides me, maybe i should marry early so i can enjoy my young life. And what about her? Does she want if we marry early? Oh! it's Sungyeol that stupid man! he entered my room and looked sad? "Are you okay?" i asked even i hated him "Nothing.... i need to sleep now" rude! he just said like that and sleep, oh well why i should i care about HIM. Just sleep and meet my baby boy in dreamland.