Seeing her

I Met Him!

Rian pov

"Morning Jiyoma!" i greeted her and i don't  know why i suddenly feel happy today in the early morning "Morning.. what's wrong with you today? Are you okay?" she asked me instead of smiling to me "Why you don't like?" i gave her sharp glare "No.. no.. i liked it! You happy i'm happy too" Liar! She gave faked smile and it's obvious "Rian noona, i'm ready now!"  i need to send Jiyoru to school this morning.

As usual, i waved to him and wait until he entered his class. When i glanced, that park... i want to sit there for awhile. This bench... this place, this thing is our first met and i started fallen for him more deeply even i already liked him since their debut in 2011 and at that time i was 14. I miss him... maybe i should go now. When i stood up somebody hugged me from behind "Miss me?" that voice... when i turned, it's really him! Youngmin! then he stared at me deeply into my eyes our face is really near and his lip almost touching mine "Sorry! I need to go now!" i pulled my body quickly and i didn't realize that my body still attached to him. "Is this... real?" i asked to myself and  slipped down on my door "Rian! Are you okay? Can you open the door please?" Jiyoma knocked my door "Why you looked pale after you stepped inside? Are you sick? Your face really looked unwell now" she so concerned about me "Uh.. uh.. no! I'm fine" i just gave fake answer and smile "Ookay... if you need anything just tell me" she seems doesn't sure about my answer and it's obvious that i lied to her.

 

Youngmin pov

BABO! why you did that? Stupid! i shoudn't do that to her and now, she left me and that makes girl scary. Probably she doesn't want to see me again or forever, Ahhh i hate this! I should apologize to her but what if she refuse to see me? "Hyung!" i know that voice "What is it?" i gave him sharp eyes to him "Nothing" stupid dongsaeng! Kwangmin always like that and he fear of me too.

 

Story pov

"Noona!" Jiyoru screaming as he came home "What is it?" Jiyoma asked his brother "Noona, tomorrow we have family day in school! please come noona!" he wanted to bring his sister to school for family day "Sorry, Jiyoru. I can't come tomorrow because i have works to do, hope you understand" she apologized to her brother and smile "But don't worry, you can come with Rian noona" she suggested "Really? Yay~" his sad face turned to bright face "Can you accompany my brother tomorrow? It's family day and i'm really busy tomorrow" she asking for help to Rian "Ok" and she agreed to her.