Chapter 6

7 Days
Please log in to read the full chapter


Sorry for making you guys wait and take you for being patient with me. 

**************************

I woke up hearing the soothing sound of the birds outside. I rubbed my eyes and slowly open them 'Today sure is a lovely day.' I thought and a smile crept on my lips.

Feeling the weight on my arms, I glanced on my side, making my smile grew wider and my heart beat faster. 

"How can you make me feel like this early in the morning?" I whispered not believing myself as I looked at her serene face. 

I brought my hand on her cheek and gently caressed it. 

'What have you done to me?' I thought. 

"I hope you're not just playing with my heart." I whispered again as a sad smile appear on my face asking myself 'what if?' . What if she's just playing with me? What if I fall deeply in love with her, but she don't feel the same? What if she's just using me all this time? There are many what if's inside of my head and it scares me not being able to answer all my questions. 

'Should I asked her to be my girlfriend?' I thought as I absentmindedly stare at the ceiling. 

'But what if she ended up rejecting me? It's been just 5 days I know. But the thought of not making her mine is killing me. I mean, there are many guys out there and they might just steal her away from me.' Damn! This thoughts are making this perfect day the worst.

"What to do?" I voiced out in frustration. 

Sigh. I need to think it through cause the way she acted in-front of me, I know that she have feelings for me too....or at least I thought. 

'Think taeyeon! Think!' Should I ask soo? She's much experienced than me. She should know what to do. 

Slowly, I removed her head on my arm and left the bed completely. I put my clothes on and wrote a message for Jessica saying I'll be going home and I apologize for not bidding her goodbye cause I don't have the heart to wake her up, and that I had a good time last night.  

After putting the paper under her phone, I glanced at her sleeping face for the last time and left. 

"I'll sure have the answer when we meet again." I muttered and drove away. 

I grab my phone and dialed soo's number. 

"Hello, Soo?" 
"Where are you?" 
"At home? Okay, stay there I'm coming!" 

After hanging up I rushed my way to her place. 

***************************
AUTHOR'S POV

At Sooyoung's house....


"Soo!!!!!" Taeyeon shouted while banging the door. 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung who is still fast asleep suddenly fell from her bed hearing the loud noise her best friend is making. 

"Argh! Who the heck is that?" She asked while rubbing the soar part of her body. 

"Sooyoung!!! DAMMIT OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" Taeyeon holler again. 

"Is that taeyeon? Damn! What does that midget want!?" Soo angrily said then she rush towards the front door and open it, revealing a taeyeon with the same irritated expression. 

"What the

Please log in to read the full chapter