Chapter 5

7 Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

I deeply apologize for neglecting this fic for a long time. -Author

*************************
Friday. I'm currently doing my job in the club, which is DJ-ing of course. The music is blasting inside as the party animals dance crazily while screaming their heart out. 

I texted Jessica earlier telling her  to pass by, so I could send her home after my shift. 

"Taeyeon!" Yuri, my friend and the owner of the club shouted on my ear.

"What!?" I asked in a way that she did, as I continue doing my job. 

"Pass that to Amber, I need to talk to you!!!" She left me after that. 

"Amber!" I called the rookie on my side who's dancing like a mad person. 

"Yes sunbae-nim!?" 

"Take it from here!" I loudly said and she nodded. 

After passing the task to Amber, I went down to Yuri. 

"Hey! What is it that we need to talk about?" I asked when I spotted her. 

She sighed.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"I saw a girl that I really like just now." She started, ignoring my question. 

"And you're telling me this because??" I asked, looking at her weirdly.

"I approached her, cause I really like her." She continued, completely ignoring me.

"Wait, can you please tell me first what the hell you're talking about?" I asked again, feeling irritated.

"But that instant, she broke my heart." 

Wow, this person is seriously pissing me off. What nonsense is she talking about? 

"Yuri, you know what?  If you don't have something important to say, I'm leaving." I was about to walk away when she spoke again. 

"She's looking for you." She said making me look at her, brows knitted together. 

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused. 

"She said she's looking for you. Dammit! Why does it have to be you? I mean, I'm the charmer here aren't I?" She said, a bit mad, I guess. I just looked at her while she talk, still not getting anything she's saying. 

"Who's that person you're talking about? And for your information, I'm a charmer too!" I pointed out. I mean, I'm a charmer too right? 

Just then.
"TAEYEON!" Someone shouted, making me and yuri turn our heads to the source of sound. As I saw the person I immediately smile. 

"Hey gorgeous." I said approaching the girl, which is non other than Jessica of course. Who else would I call gorgeous? 

"I saw you left the stage, but I didn't see where you're going, so I searched for you. You made me wait." She said, sulking. 

"Aww. Sorry. I didn't know you were here already. Forgive me?" I apologize, doing my pleading puppy eyes. 

"Okay, okay. How can I even resist those puppy eyes?" She smiled  and then hugged me. 

"Miss me?" I asked and I felt her nodded her head on my shoulder making me smile.

"Ahem." Yuri cleared , so we broke the hug.

"Sorry for ignoring y.."

"You!" Jessica cut my words. 

"Wait you know her?" I asked Jessica and she nodded.

"She suddenly approached me earlier when I arrive, saying she like me." She calmly explain. 

My eyes widen.
"What?! Yuri, is she the girl you're talking about?!" I exclaimed, completely surprise.

"Yes she is." She said looking at Jessica. 

Hearing that, I pulled Jessica to my back, shielding her from Yuri. 

"Don't even think of making a move on this girl. She's mine." I said glaring at Yuri. 

She rolled her eyes. 
"Even if I do, I know I wouldn't stand

Please log in to read the full chapter