Chapter 4

7 Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's now Thursday and my work as a DJ is still at night time so normally I just laze around the house cause I don't have anything interesting to do, but today it was different. I feel like a love sick teenage girl who is  smiling like an idiot while she's texting her crush.

Since Jessica left me yesterday, I've been texting her nonstop, except when she's asleep of course. And up till now, we're still having conversations with each other. 


To Jessica: 
Are you even allowed to use your phone at work?

From Jessica:
To tell you the truth, no, we aren't allowed to.

I read her message confusedly.

To Jessica:
Then why didn't you tell me? What if you get caught?

From Jessica: 
It's okay. Messaging you is much more worthy of my time, than what I'm doing right now. 

That made me smile. I don't know why, but I just did.

To Jessica: 
And what could've been a gorgeous like you doing? ;)

From Jessica: 
We're suppose to be brainstorming for a new design. But I couldn't think of anything because of you. 

Now, I'm again confuse. Why didn't she just tell me that she have work that she needed to do, and I should just message her later? Why did she have to tell me that I'm much worthy of her time than her work, then blame me for not being creative after?

To Jessica: 
Am I distracting you that much? Then I'm sorry. I'll just call you later.

From Jessica: 
Yes, you're such a distraction. What the hell did you do to me? 
>.<

To Jessica:
What did I do? 0.0

From Jessica: 
I can't ing stop thinking about you! Do you ing know that?!

Okay, I'm smiling like an idiot again. 

To Jessica: 
I don't ing know anything about that, but now I know. Miss me already? ;)

From Jessica: 
No, why would I miss you?

To Jessica: 
Don't ing deny it. Want me to pick you up later?

From Jessica:
Really?! :D
 
I chuckle.

To Jessica:
See! You really miss me!

From Jessica: 
Just answer the ing question. 

To Jessica: 
Yes I will. What time is your out?

From Jessica: 
8 pm.

To Jessica: 
Okay then. See you later princess!! I'll take a nap for now. And just so you know, I ing miss you! ;) <3

I then set the alarm and place my phone on the night stand, not minding the beeping sound of my phone, and sleep. 

*********************

Kring... Kring...

I woke up by the sound of my alarming phone. 

With eyes still close, I grab the thing, then open my right eye to stop it from ringing. 

It's 6 pm already. I sat on my bed for 10 mins then decided to clean up myself after. 

Half an hour later, I finished taking a bath and dressing up. And I'm now ready to go.

I grabbed my phone and open the unread message. It's from Jessica, 3 hours ago. 

From Jessica:
See you! And I ing miss you too. :) :* 

As I read it I couldn't help but smile. This girl is seriously killing me. 

It's amazing how I'm already so comfortable around her. I mean, it's been just 3 days. And the fact that we already had surprise me. She's my first, and I never imagine myself being wild in bed. I never had a girlfriend before. No one attracts me the way she does. It's like she has this magic that pulled me into her. I don't know, but I like it. I like her, a lot. And I don't think I could never let her go. I wanna spend my everyday with her, may it be a bad day or a happy one, I don't mind spending my whole life with her. And the way I see it, I guess she felt the same way too. With that in thought I couldn't be more glad. At least what I'm feeling isn't one sided.

I left the house and walk my way to the repair shop, where my car is fixed and still there. 

"Taec!" I called out as soon as I arrive in the shop. Taec or taecyeon is the owner of the shop and he is also my friend.

"Oh taeyeon! Here to pick your baby up?" He asked and I nodded 'yes'

"Where is she?" I asked. 

My baby is my car and I love her so so much. But we got into a little accident, causing her to have scratches. So yeah, that's how she end up being here. 

Then he led me to where my car is.
"Here. Good as new." He said grinning at me.

"Thank you so much. Can I take her now?" 

"Of course." He said and I enter my car.

"I miss you babe." I told my car as I rub the steering wheel.

I then drove off after bidding taec goodbye. Enjoying the ride towards Jessica's working place. 

*******************

I've been waiting in front of Jessica's work place for 30 mins now, cause I arrive here exactly 8 pm. 

So she must be here any minute from now. I wanted to call her, for her to know that I'm already here, unfortunatel

Please log in to read the full chapter