Chapter 1

7 Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I just want to inform you that the first 7 chapters are all flashbacks. So yeah, enjoy reading!! :) 

And thank you for all the subscribers!! :D

*************************************

Its Monday and quarter pass 3 in the afternoon. I was currently on my way through the subway with phone on my ear. 

"I'm on my way." I told my best friend sooyoung on the other line. 

"Come on! Can't you just ride a taxi or something? It's faster that way!" My best friend complained.

"Oh just shut up. It's not like I'm not going to be there if I ride the train." I said and rolled my eyes. 

"But the party is going to start soon. Come on, just hail a cab." She whined.

She's throwing a party at her place tonight and I'm assigned to be the DJ for the night. 

"No, I'm riding the train. Besides, I don't really want to be the DJ. Can't you just ask yuri to be my replacement?" 

"But you're much skilled than her." She said. 
"And shouldn't you be driving your car instead? You have a car for Pete's sake!." She said in frustration. 

"It's in the repair shop. And what do you mean by I'm much skilled than yuri? She has more experienced than me you know." I said. 

"I know, but still for me you're the best. And this is my party I can choose my DJ." She said and I sighed.

"Okay okay. Don't panic. I promise to be there before the party starts." I said to convince her but it's no use. 

"I want you here now. As in NOW. There's this girl that I want to introduce to you and I don't want you to make her wait." She said in a demanding way.

"And who's that gi...." I didn't finished my sentence. 

I just stared in-front of me. Where a beautiful chic with a breath taking body stood. 

I gulp at the sight. 
"Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Are you there?" My best friend shouted which cause me to take my phone away from my ear for a while. 

"I'm here, okay. You don't have to shout." I said still staring at the g

Please log in to read the full chapter