What was not to be expected

My Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sehun said he was ready for his first day of school he had of course been theoretically speaking. Whatever was coming to him he was not prepared for at all.

 

When he walked out of the office holding the map on his hand he thought it would’ve been relatively easy to find his classroom since he had the entire school layout in front of him. What he didn’t expect was walking into an entirely different classroom and the teacher explaining to him that the reason for his mistake was that he had been looking at the map upside down. Flushing furiously, Sehun had bowed to the teacher and apologized for the disturbance he had made. He swiftly exited the classroom missing the smirk on the blonde boy’s face.

 

Oh but god surely must’ve hated Sehun because he had exited the classroom too quickly and fell face first on the floor. Feeling something wet on his cheeks as he lay there, Sehun got his up to inspect what he had fallen on. To his dismay he had falled on ….was that……eggs? Instead of checking is uniform for any egg stains he just stood there, stunned as to why there would be random cracked eggs on the floor? He, however did not have the luxury or the time to be thinking about that as the late bell for the school rung. Muttering a string of curses and of cursing Lu Sehun made his way to his classroom 5 33 seconds late. Not that he was counting or anything.

 

The rest of the day for Sehun flew by relatively fast. He sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter