Secrets and Types

The Different Us (Two sides of the same coin)

 

Their Story was not anything Out of Ordinary, Two of them, Jongin and Eunji, Two very attractive people in their own way, studied in the same college. They had separate dreams, separate Major, separate set of Friends and Circle.

It is not that they have never met before, In fact, they lived in the same area, their apartments separated by a single cherry blossom tree. But, it is just that they never cared to notice each other.

Through a series of events, they came to know how much time they had missed previously from getting to know each other.

Jung Eunji was very excited to Move to Seoul for her college. She was born and brought up in Busan and always had a yearning to move to the bigger city, Seoul, It wasn't that she did not like busan. In fact, she loved the place, people, food, their Satoori and everything about it. It is just that being the strong girl she is, she wanted to start being Independent and fulfill all her dreams. Her motto in life was clear and straight forward, just like her,

After a year in her University, she pretty much got used to Seoul, their culture and accent. Eventually, she decided to keep using her Satoori, as the Seoul oppas thought that it was both Cute and feisty at the same time. She even got to date a few of them, but it didn't last long as she was such a social butterfly that she had friends in almost every major in the college and was decent at everything including studies,music,debates and sports(sometimes she was stronger than her oppas) which affected their self-esteem.

Eunji did not mind about that though, whatever people thought about her was of no concern to her and she lived each and every day with her cheery attitude and strong will. The things she has never done from the day she started living in Seoul was “Invite People to her Apartment" and "hanging out with her friends for more than three days a week”. As she was living alone in Seoul and had an apartment to herself, all of her friends tried to visit her one time or the other. But, she found all kind of excuses to avoid them from doing so. Even her best friends in University have never been able to get a peek at her place. She will not even answer her calls other than the three days from her place.

So One day, when Bomi had enough of it and started questioning Eunji. "Ji, How many times have you been to my Place? Reply me”. "Am I supposed to keep a Count of that? Or What? Are you my Girlfriend? “Eunji Started laughing hysterically amused with her own answer. "It's not funny, ji. I am being serious here. Now, answer me" Bomi said. ”Honestly, I lost Count! I usually crash at your place twice or thrice a week? Why?"Eunji was trying to be sarcastic again.

Bomi was not going to lose this again, so she grabbed her chance “My Point exactly, When are you going to invite me to your secret Hogwarts then? I am losing my patience Ji" . Eunji was taken aback by this question for umpteenth time and managed to mutter "why are you so interested in my place Bomi? It is not Hogwarts for god sake. My place is crappy and yours is so much better".

"You are doing it again, ji .Stop avoiding it . I don't care if it is crappy. I am your BFF and there should be no secrets amongst us" Bomi sounded pretty serious this time. Eunji replied to her in a similar tone "I have no Secrets, Bomi". Bomi then started to laugh out loud in response and said" You doing this again means just one thing Eunji, You have a Secret Boyfriend!”.”What?" Eunji screamed out loud, thinking from where Bomi came to this conclusion.

Bomi seemed calm and replied “Yes ji, don't pretend, I know you, you have a boyfriend who is extremely hot, popular and goes to our college living with you. He doesn't want people here to know about your relationship and that is the only reason you are avoiding us to visit your place!"

Eunji could not control her laughter any longer and started talking in between that “Me..Ha-ha..Secret Boyfriend..Ha-ha..Who? Since you made this up, tell me who is my Hot, Secret Boyfriend as well. She was still ROFLing. But, then she heard a reply from Bomi “He is here right now, surrounded by all his fans”. Eunji looked in the direction of bomi's pointed finger and was shocked. Bomi started teasing then “Someone is a little too lost in the Puppy eyes of her dreamy Prince now, well since the truth is out , why don't you introduce us formally".

Eunji finally managed to pick her jaw from the floor and stuttered “Who are you talking about. Is it Kim..Freaking..Jongin?. If it is so,. Can you please stop talking about him?..His fan girls will eat me alive". Bomi being sarcastic again said “Oh Please, I said I already know about you guys and besides I won't do anything to you ji, I am happy for you. He's so cool.”

"Yeah right, He may be cool, but he's so not my type" Eunji was pissed. Bomi was at her limit and spoke" Ji, You have to be kidding me, Girls would kill to be his type. What exactly is you type ? Are you in to Girls then?. Eunji was disturbed but managed a rational answer "Nope. Not yet and you'll be the first person to know if I start swinging the other side. Anyway the answer to your question is " My type would be a man from Gyeongsang-do who has no double eyelids, Straight nose, has a nice smile and very loyal to me. Not him".

"Pfft..Why not?" Said Bomi. "Simple, coz he's not from Gyeongsang-do, has double eyelids, hardly smiles and has too many admirers. He is a cold, city, playboy exactly opposite to my ideal type and he might hardly even know that an Jung Eunji exists in this university. So just stop with your assumptions Bomi “Eunji sounded firm. Bomi managed a muffle "But..But" and was cut off by Eunji immediately “No, Buts, Jongin and I, will never ever happen! And as for my Apartment, I have my own reason which I will tell you soon. Now let's go Bomi, we are late for our class".

Eunji was already on her way but Bomi couldn't help but look at Jongin and muffle "But I have caught him staring, smiling and smirking at you too many times Ji. For a month now, am I imagining things or Is he stalking you?. Anyways I will get to the bottom of this soon". Bomi followed Eunji to the campus.

A  Pair of eyes was now looking at the direction they ran off to with a curious look and a smirk.