I'm Gonna Get You

Blood and Chocolate

WARNING! This chapter contain and betrayal. Read at your own risk.

 

 


I’M GONNA GET YOU


 

Fingers dancing across his heated skin, sliding ever so passionately letting no space untraced. Sweet and damp lips trailing on every curve of his body further ignite his desire as teeth and tongue made contact so desperately leaving marks to embedded the other’s ownership over him. It was slow yet also fast, every corner of his body tingling with overwhelming lust and voices no longer containable. It was hot, a slight of pain felt as the other seem so rough and desperate yet full of affection. It was a little bit sloppy as both drown to the intensity and begging for ultimate release as the building pleasure becoming unbearable.

It was not perfect, but their colliding damp skins fit so perfect to each other. They are both lost to the world, sent to the highest realm where only them exist there. Slowly yet steadily they melt further into each other, invisible to see yet marks of it graven deeply inside their souls. Even at the highest peak when they come undone, screaming at the ultimate pleasure jolting their entire body, they can’t help to still seek for the other.

They can’t help but to tightly holding on to each other, unconsciously interlacing their souls together.

 

He blinks his eyes tiredly, awaken from the routine even before the alarm goes off, feeling the warm line of sunlight peeking through the curtains and fell on his bare skin. He shifted slowly as sleep still hanging persistently and also because a warm hand trapping him protectively, battling inside his head either to wake the other or turning his body slowly so not to wake him. But in the end he turned his body not too slowly and not too abruptly, urged to see the other’s endearing sleeping face. He smiled softly when the other frowning without opening his eyes.

“Hey, good morning…” he whisper softly as he pecked the other’s slightly parted lips.

The other hummed as he stirred yet his hand still embracing the lean figure of his lover, “good morning baby…”

He pecked the other’s lips again, feeling fuzzy by the happiness, “hmm, wake up baby…” He run his hands to his lover’s hair, brushing it backward playfully, “hey… come on open your eyes.”

His lover chuckled at his giggles even though he’s still refuse to open his eyes, “babe, the alarm still haven’t ring… Let’s sleep a bit more…”

“Kyu, it’s only a minute or two more minutes…” he sighed hopelessly.

“Hmm, it’s still count…” he muttered still with eyes tightly shut and tighten his embrace when he felt his lover trying to get away, “oh no, you won’t.”

“Come on Kyu, let me go… I want to get ready.”

“Get ready for what? Are you going somewhere today?”

“No, I’m making you breakfast Cho Kyuhyun, so be thankful and release me now.”

His lover’s eyes instantly opened brightly, smiling so big at the words. He pulled the other by the waist and got up to hover above him, eyes no longer sleepy but glinting playfully.

“Now, what is the occasion?” he asked with a warm and witty smile.

“What? You prefer me being cold to you?”

“You know that’s not what I meant.”

His lover then grinning before giving him a kiss to his hand which his upper body being propped onto, “I finally have a break from my work, so I want to share it with you.”

He smiled wider at the mention, “true, I missed you so much.” He slide his hands to the side so almost his entire weight rest onto his lover, “I love you Lee Hyukjae…”

“I guess I have to take on another busy month so that you would be cheesy over me,” he laughed happily.

“Shut up,” Kyuhyun kissed his lover on the lips affectionately, never minding the morning breath.

“Get off now, you’re heavy.”

 

--

 

It’s his long awaited break, at first he’s happy for being able to sleep longer and leisurely catching up with the latest movies. But then it started to feel dull and boring as he’s used to being busy and having no certain things to do only causing him feeling restless. Honestly maybe he’s bored because he’s home alone without his lover, he missed him but what can he do? Kyuhyun had to go to work. And he can’t just go out to spend time since he’s waiting for a package to arrive at their home today. He can’t miss it.

After maybe his sixth movies and in the middle of drifting off to the dreamland, he heard the doorbell rang. He hurriedly jumped off the couch to get the door, the moment he opened the door, he almost gaped in surprise. The deliveryman looked dangerously gorgeous.

He cleared his throat before greeting the man, feeling a bit bashful at the obvious ogling he just done, but then again a little bit of ogling is fine, right?

The man returned his greeting politely with a warm smile which making him even more charming, and Hyukjae can’t deny that the man’s slightly crooked teeth makes him cuter than he should be.

“A package for Mr. Lee Hyukjae?” the deliveryman asked with his cute smile.

“Yes, that’s me,” Hyukjae answered cheering himself not to gulp right at that moment.

“Please sign here,” he informed showing a paper after giving Hyukjae the package. As Hyukjae signing the paper he noticed that the deliveryman inspecting him intently.

“Is there something on my face?” he asked feeling uneasy at the stare.

“Oh, I’m sorry it just that you are not the usual guy who always receive the Lee Hyukjae’s packages,” he said with a light bow.

“Ah, yeah… Well, I’m Lee Hyukjae…” he answered unsure to say that the other is his lover, after all society still not so lenient upon gay couples. But then again, what can a deliveryman do to him? “He’s my lover.”

The deliveryman jerked up his eyebrows, seemingly surprise even though he’s not really looked like it. Then he smiling warmly almost as if assuring, “I see, that’s wonderful. Well then, thank you for using our service Mr. Lee Hyukjae, have a good day.”

At that the gorgeous deliveryman walked away to his next destination. Hyukjae shrugged at the polite attitude, thinking either the guy don’t have anything against gays or he’s faking it since he’s still working. But Hyukjae hope it’s the previous, it’s quite sad to be hated by a handsome guy and more over he had hoped to see him again for his next packages. He just want to see the handsome face, he had no interest to do anything to him, no he absolutely have no intention to cheat on Kyuhyun.

He loves the man dearly and so does Kyuhyun to him. But a little bit eye candy would be okay, right?

 

--

 

It’s been what? Months, maybe about four months and Hyukjae had been reverting from being busy to being free again. Most of the times he’s unable to even have a quality time with Kyuhyun, both being busy and all. But precisely because of that that their times together get even more precious, so in the end they wouldn’t complain and a few selfish calls are forgiven. Even though the distance is there and they both know that they’re getting further away, they’re still very much in love and will still keep holding on.

He sighed when he heard the doorbell rang, then not wanting to waste anymore time he walked to the front door to open it. It’s no surprise really, it’s almost become a daily thing already for the same deliveryman smiling at him with a package on his hands. Being the ever sweet eye candy he is, Hyukjae feels a bit lighten up at the bright smile, though he still doesn’t now the other’s name.

“Good afternoon Mr. Lee Hyukjae, another package for you today!” he beamed for they already met almost every day so that the formal atmosphere is no longer present.

“Good afternoon, thank you for the trouble,” Hyukjae smiled thinly for he still in a bad mood.

“Are you okay Mr. Lee? You looked a bit different than usual?”

Hyukjae smiled more but this time not masking the sadness within, “I just got into fight with my lover…”

“Ah, is that so?” he didn’t bother to smile as he show the other a paper, “please sign here.”

Hyukjae took the pen from the deliveryman before signing where he should, concentrating as signing midair is ridiculously hard, not noticing the intense stare he’s receiving.

“You have beautiful fingers.”

Hyukjae look up at the sudden voice, “sorry?”

“Your fingers are beautiful, are you playing music Mr. Lee?”

“Oh, hmm thank you… Yeah, sort of,” he smiled shyly not knowing how to react at the sudden compliment.

“You must have look stunning while playing,” the deliveryman smiled big flashing his cute crooked teeth again before nodding and walking away.

Hyukjae stunned at that.

 

Again, again and again. Pulling and pushing never stopping, never getting tired only their insides burning even hotter, not willing for it to cease yet as they grew intense they can’t deny the desire to be released to the highest pleasure it could grant. No more cover, no more resistance, no more clear border as they clinging tightly to each other, opening their bodies more for lust to make way. They gasped for the nth times, mouth shamelessly gaped in the immense feeling surging every corner of their body.

Once again, their souls knotting even tighter.

 

“Good afternoon,”

His eyes stopped darting from the words, brought to look to the other way, taking in the sight of the familiar figure standing beside his table at the bustling café.

“Oh, you…” he muttered unsure as he didn’t know the man’s name yet even though he saw the deliveryman almost every day.

“Yes, it’s me Mr. Lee,” he smiled ever so brightly, “can I sit with you?”

“Oh, oh yeah sure, sure…”

After the man sat down and settle his cup of coffee, he extended his right hand to Hyukjae, “my name is Lee Donghae, Mr. Lee.”

“Oh… Lee Donghae…” he said weakly finding the whole situation awkward, nevertheless he tried to converse again. “So we are both Lee, it’s gotta be hard to distinguish who is who,” he laughed trying to joke.

“You can call me Donghae, I don’t mind.”

The deliveryman seems so confident and firm, making Hyukjae even more flustered though he rarely behave this way in front other people. What makes Lee Donghae different?

“Uh, then you can… call me just Hyukjae too…”

Donghae smiled though it looked more like he’s cheering himself, “cool.”

Then they both go back to their own activities. Hyukjae back reading his novel while Donghae scrolling through his phone while sometimes sipping his warm coffee. The relaxing, calm silence only stayed for a while before Donghae decide to broke it.

“Why do you have packages delivered to you every day, Hyukjae?”

The said man looked up from his book, “why do you want to know?”

Donghae shrugged, “I’m just curious, it’s okay if you don’t answer.”

“It’s related to my work… I guess,” he said coming back to his opened book.

“Do you often come here, Hyukjae?”

“Hmm, I suppose am whenever I felt the need to take a breather.”

“What is that? Are you bored with your life or something?” Donghae chuckled.

Hyukjae smiled sheepishly “…It’s like, when you have a monotone life and you’re getting fed up with it. I’m waiting for something to happen… Something that I don’t find every day.”

The deliveryman took a sip of his coffee before saying, “how is your relationship? You said before that you were fighting.”

It was a personal question, the fact that he had said anything about his relationship to the deliveryman was something just happened with no meaning. But by the intentional question, it should have put him off as it overstepping his personal space. But then again, he feels nothing of the sort, he didn’t feel offended at all. He even dare say that their close proximity by sitting at the same table despite they never really talk to each other, doesn’t make him feel awkward, even maybe it does at first.

Hyukjae lower his hands which holding the book, his gazing at nothing particular, “how? I don’t know… The problem is that our problem already becoming a mundane thing, not that it’s getting bad but… It’s the same thing over and over, and we no longer talk about the problem unless we want to fight over it again.”

“But the tension is still there, isn’t it?”

“Yeah…” Hyukjae’s fingers fiddling with the pages. “Have you ever think like, even if you’re not conscious over things that may happen, it still latched into you in some odd way?”

“Like you feels things are okay but the invisible tension actually keep building inside and waiting to explode?”

“Yeah… Like that, I suppose it is,” Hyukjae muttered weakly as his mind drifting off.

“You can talk about it to me if you want,” Donghae suggested.

His eyes instantly looked up, staring to the even orbs, “can you understand?”

“About things building up inside without you even conscious about it and the next thing it would explode in unexpected away?” his even dark eyes glinting as the corner of his lips curled up, “believe me, I do.”

 

--

 

“Good morning! As always your every day big box of package for the day!” he beamed the moment the door opened.

“Morning Donghae, as always sorry for the trouble,” Hyukjae smiled being infected by the bright greeting.

“No trouble at all, I can meet with my friend this way,” he said with a teasing wink which caused Hyukjae to chuckle. They have been meeting periodically at the usual café, finding each really compatible with the other, hobbies, favorites and et cetera are all the same. Confiding to each other about their daily mundane things without getting to personal yet somehow making them even closer and being with each other felt so comfortable. It’s unknown to them when the stranger status changed into that of a friend.

“We always met at the café though,” Hyukjae giggled.

“Well anyway, today you have two big boxes instead of one. Should I help you to put it inside?”

“Oh really? Okay, could you please put it inside?” he said after moving to the side to make way for Donghae to come in.

“Where would you like me to put this?” he asked as he huffed by the heavy boxes, walking to the middle room.

“Here, here please put it in the living room,” Hyukjae motioning where to put with his hands.

“Here we go,” he breathed before putting it down and took a deep breath for the exercise.

“It must be hard to bring these all the way up to the third floor,” he said then walking to the kitchen, “wait, at least have some tea before you go,” he opened the fridge to take a jug of chilled lemon tea, his favorite drink which he always makes sure to be available at all times. He poured it into a tall glass and bring it to the living room on a tray complete with the jug.

“Here you go, ice lemon tea, you like it right?”

“So I was right,” Donghae said causing Hyukjae to shift all attention to him. “You play music,” he pointed at the piano across the room.

Hyukjae set the tray on the coffee table before brushing his hair backward shyly, “uh, yeah… I play piano.”

Donghae walked to the piano and placed his hand on it, trailing on it gentle as if touching a fragile thing. But why does Hyukjae had the feeling that it’s not his first time seeing the other touching a piano? Like the whole picture in front of him felt like a déjà vu.

Slowly the man standing beside the piano turned his head with a questioning face, “where is your lover?”

“He went to work obviously,” he shrugged.

“How are you guys doing lately?”

“Same old thing, we are close but also far, we are there but not really here, just like that.”

Donghae nodded with his eyes attached to the white piano, hands never leaving it. “Can you play it?”

“The piano? I’m okay with it, but are you? Aren’t you still working?”

“It’s okay, it’s still early, slacking off a bit not gonna hurt, and it’s freaking hot outside, consider I’m taking a short shelter,” he winked with a huge grin.

“Don’t blame me if you got scolded,” Hyukjae laughed as he make a way to the piano, sitting on the stool with ease for he done it for thousandth times. He took a rather deep inhales before placing his slender fingers on the keys, playing it with his utmost care and love, pouring his feeling into his impromptu melody.

“…as always it’s beautiful.”

“What?” Hyukjae abruptly stop playing when he heard Donghae whispering something, but he didn’t catch it.

“Can I play it too?” Donghae asked and walked to sit beside the other.

“You can play?”

“Not as good as you, just kids level but yes, I can,” he grinned before carefully pressing a few first keys experimentally. Then his fingers getting more firm, stable and less hesitant.

“You play good, is this… Lovely Day?”

“Yeah, I think I’m good enough that you could actually recognize it,” he laughed happily.

“You’re just being modest, you’re good Donghae… Well, at least you have a good tempo even though it’s crude.”

“Thank you,” he smiled almost bashfully, but then the playful glint seeping into his eyes, “I will play a favorite song of mine then as a thank you for you.”

He started slowly, the melody was weak at first but the it getting firmer and building tempo in a quick transition and filled with intensity. He took a deep breath before his lips open to deliver a sing.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna get ya

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna get ya get ya

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna meet ya

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meet ya, I'm gonna meet ya

I will drive past your house

And if the lights are all down

I'll see who's around”

Hyukjae turned his gaze into another pair of dark orbs, swimming with uncertain emotions, “is that One Way or Another by Blondie, 1979? But how… It sounds… Different…”

“I’m playing the cover by Until The Ribbon Breaks, doesn’t it sounded more… Dark?”

Hyukjae gulped, not knowing what is it that he’s feeling right now. It was indeed sound darker than the original, but also undeniably very enchanting in a strange way. But mostly it shudder his body at thought of how familiar the song was to him even though it’s his first time hearing it.

It was very strange and almost scary, but deep down he was bewitched to the dark melody, his lips trembled pleasantly, “it’s beautiful…”

 

Passionate. Affectionate. Soft. Hard. Gentle. And Rough. It was a mixed of so many elements, colliding yet blending very well, balanced and urged. He couldn’t deny the rough element brought him to a whole different level. He crave and crave more of it, clawing demandingly as his mouth opened to voice out the heated pleasure. Jerking his head backward at the deep, desperate and hard force, bending his body even more causing his already lusted mind to intensify and further clouding his mind and blurred sight. He curled his toes into the sheet deeper to ground himself even more at the exotic dance and enabling him to open up more and more for he crave it even rougher.

Pain was also present, but it masked by his need to be wanted, to be loved, to be owned. Even through his clouded mind, he could hear the deep gentle voice calling his name over and over again, worshipping him in the most demanding, passionate yet full of affection. And the words chanted repeatedly like a spell, ringing in his head over… And over.

Hyukjae…

You are mine…

Only mine…

 

He shifted uncomfortably, one hand on his lover’s back, another on the bed, fingers digging into the sheet. Their lips met, molding slowly, caringly and gently, tongues tugging and sliding ever so affectionately. The hands of his lover trailing his side slowly upward and downward, trying to ignite the flame when his own hands stayed. He closed his eyes, allowing himself being engulfed with darkness as his heart in turmoil, unknown why even to himself. His lover’s fingers sneaking underneath his shirt, roaming on the expanse of his torso. His eyebrows frowning deeper as he pulled away from the kiss and hands unconsciously pushing his lover away even when his eyes still tightly shut.

“…Hyuk?” the confused voice of his lover heard.

Slowly he opens his eyes, blinking tiredly before saying, ”I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m up for it now Kyu.”

“Why? What’s wrong? Are you sick?” he asked sounding worried.

“I don’t know…  just not in the mood I guess” Hyukjae turned away from his lover, finding it difficult to face him when he felt their close contact as odd, disturbing and wrong. Every touch his lover inflicted on him felt wrong. Every gentle touch just felt wrong.

Hyukjae is confused of why he felt that way and he had no idea what caused it. Their relationship may be growing apart and maybe a bit colder, but nevertheless he still love his lover. He still love to see the smile of his lover, he still love to hear his laughs and giggles, he still love to smell his lover’s scent, he still love to ruffle his lover’s hair. So why now he found it felt wrong when his lover touch him? Was he simply not in the mood? But just moments ago he felt the urge, to his confusion it gone the moment their engaging the activity as if cold water being poured onto him.

Why? Why does his lover’s touch feels so wrong? He silently cried himself to sleep, feeling guilty and confused. When in the middle of the night he woke up and saw his lover sleeping with his back facing him, he couldn’t help the urge to hug his lover from behind, settling his head on the crook of his neck. Finding it warm and comfortable like it always does unlike a few hours ago, he cried again thinking if he had gone crazy or something, maybe he’s stressed, maybe their being apart slowly messing him inside. He felt a pang of guiltiness intensify when his lover’s hand holding his intertwined fingers on his lover’s chest.

He embraced him even tighter that night.

 

It was the same, the same repeated hot touches yet at the same time always felt new. He was always drawn to it, craved for more and surrendered without knowing that he’s drowning himself further into the devil’s seduction. All he know was he wants more and it just feels so right.

“Hyujae…” the voice called sweetly.

“Hyuk…

 

Jae…” the familiar voice resounded and thundering his mind.

Except his ever clouded mind now getting clearer at every minute so is his sight. He took in the light filling the room, the scent, the familiar atmosphere. Until he realized that he’s at his own bedroom, laying on his own bed and by the sunlight, it was in the afternoon. He feels groggy like he just slept for a very long time and being woken up abruptly. As his mind trailing to understand when he fell asleep and how he ended up there when the last thing he remembered was watching a movie, he feels his body swinging and hot.

“W-what the… Ah!” his body jerked at the sudden force, in an instant his whole awareness brought back to the present moment as moans and groans keep slipping out of his lips. Frantically he understood what has took place even though his mind messed up, and it’s going back to the deep voice which called him to consciousness, realizing of how it sounded very familiar to him.

He was beyond flustered, wrecking his brain to find any explanation at all, but he found nothing. He was just suddenly there, confused and scared as his body being ed into by the male he thought as a friend.

“D-dong… Hae! Ah… Stop! W-what is- Going on?! A-ah… Please stop!” he breathed laboriously, instinctively trying to break free from the tight hold of the male possessively hovering above him.

“Ah Hyuk, finally you’re awake,” he sang cheerfully.

“Let me go! Ah f-, l-let me go! You bastard- Ah… Let me go! What the is-… going on?!” he cried as he being pounded non-stop, roughly passionate yet full of affection. He shuddered even more at how all the touch feels familiar, and how it feels… Right. He’s getting even more panic and scared, frantic at the horrible situation at hand and at his own mind. He feels like he’s going insane for real this time.

The touches feels right, drowning him more in pleasure even when his head frantically wants to get away. It all feels familiar, even the scent, the heat and the kisses. Bewildered as he’s sinking further into the touches, the s and the kisses, he cries as he felt he’s losing his mind.

The other man then bending himself and placed his lips on Hyukjae’s earlobe, whispering, “let yourself go Hyukjae and you will know the answer.”

He moaned unconsciously, trembling as his body melting to the other and he no longer had control over it. He could feel all the sensation and emotions, but it felt as if his body is no longer his.

“Hyukjae… Do you know that human’s minds are a fickle thing?” Donghae muttered between the ragged breathes. “You only need to tamper with your voice and it could cause the other dizziness, lose consciousness or even memories…”

He chuckled darkly as he never stop doing what he’s doing, “every day I make love to you on this bed where you slept with your lover. Every day you smiled at me even after all what I have done. Every day I’m calling your name, invisibly marking your soul, caressing every part of your body when I make love to you. I always makes sure to leave a part of me inside of you, craving myself deeper into you even when you’re not aware of it.”

Hyukjae’s body shivering harder at the low deep voice and the revelation, somehow finding the connecting dots and putting the pieces together. “How dare you…” he hissed angrily.

“Every day you opened the door for me unsuspectingly.”

“How dare you betrayed my trust! How dare you do this to me!” he shouted at the top of his lungs as rage rouses inside him.

“You love me Hyukjae, I know you do…” Donghae’s fingers caressing his cheek gently, while his other hand holding Hyukjae’s waist tightly as it prevent him from running away, “how does it feel when you were with him? How does his touch feel on your skin? No need to lie… No need to deny.”

“You caused it! You ing manipulated me! You poisoned my mind you bastard!” he screamed as his face marred more with tears and guiltiness. “I love him! I am and always will!”

Suddenly both his hands tugged harshly and pinned above his head, locking him in that position as the s getting more erratic and rough, almost as if angry and desperate.

“You are mine! You are mine, only mine! No one can touch you, no one but me can love you! No one can even see you! No one!” he exclaimed loudly with a growl.

“I will kill him if you run from me! I will tear off his limbs and head! I will rip off his stomach and his gut, yank out his heart as I crush it in my hand! I swear I will make sure he have the most painful death ever if you ever try to run away from me!” he shouted in anger menacingly, eyes filled with red driven by obsession.

Then when Hyukjae shut his eyes as silent tears streaming down and his lips trembles not capable of saying anything, the thin lips of the man above him curled up wickedly with eyes glinting childishly and happily,

“You love me, right, Hyukjae?”

 

--

 

He sighed loudly as he’s walking through the park to come back to the office after delivering his share for the day, staring blankly at the beautiful sunset. Startled when suddenly someone patted his shoulder, he turned around defensively.

“Hey Wookie, why so down? “ a colleague of him greeted with a big grin.

“Sungmin hyung, you scared me!”

“Sorry, I just saw you looked so sad and I want to somehow cheer you up. So what’s up?”

He sighed again for the nth times that day, “I just miss Donghae, he suddenly quit without saying anything…”

“What? Did he like, quit for a month ago or more? Why are you still hang up about it? Are you close?”

“Yeah well… We’re pretty close I guess. You know, it’s hard to find a fellow classic musical fan, but we both like it and we just hit it off since our preference quite similar. I consider myself as his friend, but then… He left without saying anything and I have no other friend who could understand my music…”

Sungmin nodded understandingly, “I see… I get it why you’re feeling down. Well, he’s probably feeling bored to work as deliveryman, after all he’s rich and I guess he’s taking the job only due to curiosity.”

“Wait, he’s rich?”

“What, you don’t know? He’s as rich as being able to own a whole apartment for himself! So there is no need to work as a deliveryman, right?”

“But he worked with us for half a year…” Ryeowook mumbled confusedly.

“Well, maybe he can only hold on for so far and got bored of it now,” he shrugged, “anyway, I can be your fellow fan if you want. I love many types of music so maybe I could get into classical, so don’t feel sad!”

“Really?!” Ryeowook beamed cheerfully, “oh I have so many to recommend to you! Oh maybe I can give you the ones that Donghae likes! There is this national pianist that is his favorite, he said he’s been stanning him since forever!”

“What, he’s going as far as stanning a classical musician? Who is this pianist? Is he good?”

“He’s good! His music is smooth and precise, has his own colors and full of emotions, I like him too!” the suddenly Ryeowook’s face turned sad again, “but he resigned already a month ago…”

“Really? Why?” Sungmin asked with a smile trying to cheer up his cute junior.

“I don’t know, no one know why… He just gone and suddenly we heard that he already stop playing.”

Sungmin was about to say something when out of nowhere a melodious sound heard and Ryeowook’s face instantly perks up.

“Hyung! It’s starting! Come on, come on let’s sit on that bench! We can hear it better there!” he exclaimed while leaping to the said bench.

“What is it…? Piano…?”

“Yes! I always heard every day in the evening without fail! I always made sure to finish my job before this hour so I will never miss it! It’s so good, you have to listen!”

Then they both fell silent as they heighten their hearing sense to appreciate the beautiful melody, swinging as the wind carries it.

“Wow it’s good…” Sungmin muttered, perplexed at how smooth and harmonious it sounded.

“Right?!” Ryeowook grinning happily before excitedly continued, “you know I always had this feeling that somehow this tone sounds similar to that pianist, very… similar.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, when I first heard it, it sounded so… I don’t know, sad? But now it sounds gentler and lighter, and I found it very similar to this pianist’s tones!”

“Hoo… Maybe this is really his music? Maybe something happened that caused him to stop playing, that’s why it sounded sad?”

Ryeowook frowned, “come to think of it, I began to hear this piano not long after his resigning statement… That could be it!”

“But honestly, this is so good…” Sungmin closed his eyes as to savor more of the melody, “who did you said the pianist is?”

“Lee Hyukjae.”

 

 

 

 


Okay, I wrote this in a rush so if there is anything that strange or wrong, I'll edit it later. I wrote it in the middle of the night -almost dawn-, and I'm sleepy as hell so I'm sorry.

To whoever that read this, please give me comment okay? Love you guys! Thank you for the ones who upvoted and commented this fic, best of luck for you! ^^