Learning and accepting

Congratulations Taeyeon Your a Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri arrive at the hospital. Jessica went to the nurse to let her know that she was here for her appointment and Taeyeon did the same. Luckily she had call Sunny on her way to the hospital and was able to get an appointment as well after Jessica was finish with her.

“Miss Jung and Miss Kwon Dr. Lee will see you now”

The nurse call after the girls waited for Sunny to finish with her patient.

Jessica and Yuri left Taeyeon and enter to see Sunny.

“Miss Kim I need to you to fill out some paper work for me before you see Dr. Lee” the nurse said

“yes of course”

Taeyeon was hand in clipboard and a pen to fill out all the questions that she needed to know for her baby unfortunately all Taeyeon new about the baby where her names and went she was born and where.

Taeyeon shyly gave the clipboard to the nurse and went back to her seat, after waiting for a few minutes Taeyeon was call into a room to see the baby weight, height and other things that needed to be done before the baby was to be look at by the doctor.   

“Miss Kim I see that you didn’t put the fathers name or if she is allergic to anything is there a reason why?” ask the nurse

“is a long story and it might sound rude but I rather just talk about it to Dr. Lee”

“Yes of course I understand, then please just wait here and Dr. Lee will be with you any minute now”

“ok thank you”

The nurse left and Taeyeon stared at the cute baby that was touching her feet and giggling all happy

“you are a happy baby aren’t you?” said Taeyeon

Taeyeon started to make funny faces to the baby to make her laugh and pass time while they waited for Sunny. After a few good minute Sunny walk in laughing

“haha Tae that’s a good one pretend to have a baby just to see me now I got to say did you miss me your cousin that much” Sunny said without looking up, but stop went Taeyeon lift the baby up and put the baby in front of Sunny went she look up from the clip boar in her hand

“does this baby look not real to you, because I can assure you that she is real now check her will you” said Taeyeon 

“oh my God you really have a baby and she looks just like you”

“I know, now can you please check her to make sure she is healthy and also I need a DNA test to see if the baby is mine”

“but.. how.. i..i mean how” ask Sunny to her friend

“remember when I went to NY, there I saw this girl name Suzy and…..” Taeyeon proceed to tell the story and after she was done Sunny was just laughing at her cousin.

“hahaha oh God Yuri is right you attract crazy girls I can’t believe that this girl did that to you and to be fair to you I have only heard of a few cases of a child with a DNA of two girls, but I never thought that you will become one yourself”

“look this girl just ugh I cant believe that she will do these and then suddenly drop her off at my doorstep is just not fair I don’t know that first thing of how to take care of a baby and Tiffany was not happy about this I mean we are not ready to have kids and you know it”

The conversation continue and Sunny check the baby and see that she was ok and then she took a swap and got some saliva of the baby and put it in a bag, then she look at Taeyeon

“I mean we want kids but not now..”

“open up” said Sunny”

“and hhhbdjsnfei”

“what??”

“what am I going to do”

“well in the mean time I call tell you that the baby is fine, did this these Suzy girl gave you something more than just the name of the baby and were she was born.” Ask Sunny

“o she gave me these I only look at the first page that says that she give off her parental right and I have full custody”

Sunny took the folder from Taeyeon and went through the paper work and see what other info was there to know of the baby.

“well she also put the baby medical records so it make my job more easy, and as I see here that last pediatric that saw her also stated that the baby is healthy and has receive all her vaccination  which is good”

“now in the meantime you should know that this is stage were a baby will usually sleep all night so there is really nothing to worry about and also please don’t give her solid food at least not yet wait until she is around 5 month to six, and they usually get into a schedule like nap time feeding time”

“ok what else do I need to know” ask Taeyeon

“well she seen strong enough so be careful when you put her on the bed since she might roll off the bed, use bright color and try to talk to her like went you are going to change her diaper tell her I am going to change the diaper now or Is time to eat and things like that so she start to understand what goes around in her environment also put her some music babies love that”

“this is going to be hard Sunny what am I going to do?” said Taeyeon

“you can always give her for adoption you know”

“I can’t do that to her Sunny she is my child after all”

“well we will know that in a couple of days in the meantime just keep her to a regular schedule for feeding time and nap time it should be easy she seen calm just like you”

“thank you Sunny”

“no problem Tae and you can always call me if you need anything, I’ll stop by your apartment tonight to see how is it going ok”

“yes, thank now I have to go and buy her some stuff that she might need”

“you have Jessica and Yuri to help, and Taeyeon don’t worry you will be fine I know you can do this”

“thank you”

Taeyeon pick up her baby and left Sunny office

“hey Tae are you ready”

“yeah”

“what did Sunny said” ask Yuri

“she says the baby is ok and that she will call me for the DNA result”

“ok so Yuri has to go to work and that leaves us, I’ll help you get some clothes and necessities for the baby” said Jessica

“thank you guys” said Taeyeon

“don’t mention it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter