You are family now

Congratulations Taeyeon Your a Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon can you please stop buying expensive things to Sky” Tiffany said as soon as she enter her house and saw a horse childrin’s heirloom riding rocker which Taeyeon was happy rocking Sky smiling at her baby.

“look Sky mommy is home” Said Taeyeon

“when did you buy this Tae” Tiffany Kiss Taeyeon and then pick Sky up and kiss the baby

“oh I didn’t buy this, I am not getting in trouble for this”

“then why is these horse in our living room” ask Tiffany looking at Taeyeon suspiciously

“my brother drop it off earlier”

“your brother?”

“yes I swear Fany I didn’t buy her anything”

“alright because you know if you lie to me I will find out  since this toy you can only get it online and this month I am paying the cards”

“then you go ahead and do that honey I got nothing to hide my brother gave this to her”

Since they got marry the girls took turns when it came to paying the bill since they would always argue about who was going to pay what so in the end they decided that a month one was going to pay everything and the next one the other.

“I’ll believe you for now’

“thank you love, so how was the meeting”

“it was tiring as usual”

“you know you didn’t have to go”

“yeah but I really wanted to go and see how the company is doing”

“where is ajumma

“I gave ajumma the afternoon off”

“how is she by the way doesn’t she have a Dr. appointment with Sunny dads in a few days”

“yeah I remind her this morning”

“don’t you think she needs to retire already she is old already Tae I mean she raise me after my mom die and just stay with us after we got marry I think is time for her to rest”

“Tiff we can’t do that to her you know she has no family other than us and if we ask her to retire it will kill her I mean where is she going to go honey. Honestly on Sunday the only thing she does is going to church and then does some personal shopping she meets some of the ajummas in the park and that’s it”

“but Tae we have a kid and asking her to retire could be the best, we can always hire someone else you know and still take care of ajumma I am just saying that she needs the help”

“Tiff we have many help here already the maids are available 24/7 and we are here for Sky”

“that’s exactly why I think she should retire Tae we are here, the maids are here all the time ajumma needs to rest now Tae”

“alright Tiff, tell you what we are going to talk to ajumma about it and see what she says in the meantime why don’t we move her close to Sky room so she can watch after her”

“awesome now she just has to take care of Sky I mean she watch after me so I know she will take care of Sky really well” Sky clap and smile

“You like the idea Sky” said Taeyeon

The baby once again just clap and smile

“she loves it Tae and so do I”

The front door was open and it was the ajumma

“ajumma you are back”

“miss Kim hello”

“ajumma come have a seat with us”

The lady did as she was told and took a seat in front of the two girls

“ajumma you know that you are really special to us, you raise me when my father was too busy to watch after me”

”miss Hwang are you firing me” said the ajumma

“WHAT NO OF COURSE NO AJUMMA” said Taeyeon right away

The ajummma calm down and look at the two girls

“we will never do that ajumma we just want to give you more rest around the house” said Tiffany

“ajumma you already at the age were most people will look to retire and well I think is time for you to do that”

“but miss Hwang if you make me retire where will I go”

“you will stay here of course” said Taeyeon

“really?” the ajumma had a surprise face

“Yes ajumma you will, you raise me I know that you don’t have a family but you have us and you will always have us arasso”

“thank you, thank you”

“hey don’t cry ajumma is time for you to rest and just lay back and let the other staff do the things arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter