Congratulations Taeyeon Your a Mom 2

Congratulations Taeyeon Your a Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is fiction after all hehe ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------------------

“well you see I found this doctor that can make a baby have anyone DNA that a parent would choose and went I met you, God you look perfect you have the look, the smile and the qualities any girl would look for in a boy, so I thought I want to have this girl baby”

“Suzy you and I saw each other three times and if I remember correctly you and I never hook up so how did you get my DNA”

*ahem*

“you remember that night in New York that you got really drunk I mean really drunk”

“yeah”

Taeyeon remember it correctly since it was the time that Tiffany and her got into a fight and Taeyeon flew to New York to just cool down and spend some time with her family in the states, but she of course stay in a hotel since she wasn’t planning on staying longer than a weekend and on the last day she decided to get drunk and just relax and then go back to Seoul and ask Tiffany to marry her.

“well I made sure you were drunk all I needed was some of your blood, after taking you back to the hotel, which by the way took me hours to make you tell me in what room you were staying, after taking you to the hotel I made sure that the alcohol was out of your system, then I took some of your blood while you where sleep, I mean it wasn’t that hard I am nurse so I know how to do that. After I took two tubes, I took it to the doctor that can make the whole baby thing happen, I got confirmation right away that I could do it and so I wasted no time and got pregnant”

“are you out of your mind” Taeyeon scream

“I was at that time I really wanted your baby, I mean have you look at yourself you are just prefect”

“Suzy I am marry and now my wife thinks I cheated on her”

“well tell her that you didn’t, tell her that some crazy girl stole your DNA and use it two have your baby” Suzy happily said

“you know what you are crazy ugh, I mean what type of person would do something like that we only saw each other three times and it was because we were staying in the same hotel”

“see you are off the hook you think I am crazy and you should tell your wife that, also make sure to  tell her that I thought that your DNA and my DNA would make a really cute baby”  Suzy happily said

“Suzy this is not about an object we are talking about, we are talking about a tiny human being a BABY!!!!! That needs to be nurture and all those things that parents do, I don’t do parenting”

“well now you do so congratulations Tae, also make sure to tell your wife that I just saved her nine months of being pregnant that I did the job for her and now all you have to do is you know raise her”

“I swear Suzy, you are so done, let me tell you this  since you sign off her parenting rights now this baby girl will grow up with my wife and I as parents don’t you even dare to tell her otherwise in the future that is if you ever appear do you hear me”

“don’t worry I will never do that, I already got what I wanted I am still young so I am pretty sure I’ll get marry and have another cute baby but just in case don’t lose my number ok I might want to use your DNA again bye Tae”

“You crazy Bi…”

Suzy hang up the phone and Taeyeon was just more annoyed now how could this crazy whom she said hello and smile from time to time do this to her.

Taeyeon left her office with the baby and into her room

“So Fany this baby is mine, but don’t worry I will still do a DNA test to make sure, but I mean look at her and  you did say she looks like me”

“don’t give that smile Kim Taeyeon you better have a good explanation for this because ugh, I can’t even imagine what you did to make a baby yours”

Tiffany left the room since she didn’t want to argue in front of the baby and left the house.

“so Sky nice to meet you apparently I am your mom” Taeyeon lift the baby up and the baby smile at her

“aww you like me”

The baby giggle at Taeyeon words

“I’ll take that as a yes”

Taeyeon went to the living room and look into the baby’s purse and there was only some diapers, a can of baby formula, a bottle and clothes enough for like three days.

“well your mom sure didn’t bring anything for you, that means we are going shopping and your mommy Tiffany sure loves to shop, speaking of her don’t worry ok she will definitely like you let’s just give her sometime”

The baby was just smile and stared at Taeyeon, maybe even thinking what was Taeyeon even talking about, then suddenly the baby stared crying.

“please don’t cry” Taeyeon pleaded but that only made the baby cry even more

Taeyeon took some stuff animal that was in the purse but the baby just look away

“please don’t cry, please”

Then Taeyeon lift the baby and smell her diaper and almost fainted

“God someone needs to change”

Taeyeon took the bag and went into her room, she carefully laid the baby on the bed and just stare at her kid

“so Sky you wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter