Hangover

Waiting for you to love me

Earn stood before me in front of my bed. I immediately froze on the spot. What was he doing in my room? When did he came here? He suddenly climbed in my bed then crawled in a seductive way to me. My eyes widened from surprise.

  „What are you doi…“, I faintly asked but before I could speak up, he laid his finger on my mouth to shut me up. I gulped the rest of the sentence down.

My body became stiff from shock. Earn’s eyes moved from my face down to my stomach. I followed his example and looked on my own body when I realized that I was . No, since when do I sleep without any pant?

Earn just smirked. This smirk was somehow awkward as if he had a wicked plan going on in his mind. It gave me a scary chill. His eyes reflected some kind of affection or maybe lust. I don’t like the way this guy was staring at me. What was he planing to do to me? This question made me more fear for my life. Or maybe i’m more scared to lose my ity that was about to be taken by my crush.  

He undressed himself. My eyes suddenly was fixed on his strong chest then on his seductive sixpack. I blushed, my face felt hot too. The heat spreat wider in my body and began to focuse on my little Pete between my legs.

A disturbing ringtone rang from far away in my ears. I didn’t know where this sound came from but it interrupted with the romantic atmosphere. Earn came closer to me. I gulped. He wrapped his arm around my back, bent forward whereupon i was forced to laid down on my back. His lips curled up into a smile. He placed his mouth on mine.

As the ringtone rang louder and i could hear it clearly, i bent forth and looked confused around me. I remarked that it was my clock that was trying to wake me up for school. It was already past 7 am.

When I remembered the dream I just had, my face reddened from embarassement. I hided my face on my lap and shook my head in disbelieve. Did I just dreamt about Earn and me in a romantic position?

  „Gosh“, I muttered by myself.

I wanted to scream but i covered my mouth with both hands so I won't let a single sound escape. If I scream, my mom would dash in my room and notice everything. No, this occurrence should never be known by my family or by anyone else. I rushed in the bath to examine my red face in the mirror. All the sudden i jerked away. My own reflection scared the hell out of me. My eyes were red and dark circles were clearly visible. Everybody would immediately think that i had a rough night.

What just happened yesterday at the restaurant that i had to have this kind of dream? I knew I spent some time drinking with Fee after Earn left me alone but i can’t remember how i got home. Who brought me home? I strained my brain to remember the night but nothing helpful appeared in my mind. My head ached as i racked my brain.

To ease the headache, i took a quick cold shower then put some lotion on to hide the dark circles under my eyes. My face looked better than before but i can’t get rid of the red eyes. I shrugged my shoulders then wore my school uniforn, a blue short and white Shirt. I ran down the stairs and encountered my mother on her way to the kitchen.

  „Are you going to have breakfast?“, she asked me although she already knew my answer.

  „No, i’m late“, i politely declined her offer as she expected. I bid her farewell and walked to the door but waited in the floor.   

Somehow, i felt somebody gazing at me. When i turned around, i saw my mom staring at me, showing a bright smile that she only used for business purpose. She pointed to the lunch box she held in her hand.

  „I knew you would be late for school that’s why i made this for you“, she bragged about herself.

I returned to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. „You’re the best, mom.“

  „I know“, she said while laughing.

She gave me the lunch box she made for me and i stuffed it in my black bag. I took the usual way to school. My head ached again. The pain was unbearable so that i had to walk slowlier. My stomach cramped and growled, it hurted like hell. I felt sick and wanted to puck so i wrapped one arm around my belly.  

  „Did i drink too much?“, i spoke to myself.

Somebody hugged me roughly from behind. Because of the sudden hug, the bellyache worsened. I moaned in pain. The person came next to me and laid his arm around my neck. It was Fee.

  „You jerk“, i screamed at him.

  „Oh, you got a hangover.“

  „You only notice it now, bastard?“

  „Sorry, sorry…“

  „It’s the first time for me to be drunk like this.“

  „You’re friendly, smart, brave and at times mischievous if you’re angry but can be innocent sometimes. That’s what i like…“ he spoke too quietly so i couldn’t hear the last words he muttered to me.

  „Huh?“, i asked him to repeat himself.

  „Nothing. I only said that everybody got to have the first time in their life.“

  „…Anyway, why did you let me drink that much?“, i complained.

  „Hahaha“, he laughed. „You didn’t let me stop you. I warned you many times not to drink much but you never listened to me“, he retorted. He rummaged in his bag, fished a little bottle out and reached it to me. „Drink this! It’s medicine against hangover.“

  „Thanks“, i swallowed the medicine in one gulp.

  „Ähm… Ähm“, he stuttered and paused for a few seconds, „Do you have any memories of yesterday night?“

  „Not really. Can you tell me what happened?“

  „No. It funnier to let you remember it by yourself“, he said while he put a big smile on his face. He tightened the arm around my neck and tapped with the hand on my shoulder.

Something didn’t felt right. A few days ago, i didn’t know Fee well and didn’t let him come close to me but now i’m allowing him to touch me. That was really weird. Since he comforted me yesterday, i changed my mind about him and want to spent more time with him. I’m really happy to have him by my side. I’m confused by this sudden change of feelings. What is this happiness i feel whenever he’s with me?  

 

The medicine began to be effective. The pain in my stomach eased a little bit. The school gate was a few meters ahead of us. We went together through the gate and took the stairs upward. Our way parted when we neared our classroom. I entered my classroom. Earn sat on his chair and looked outside the window. When i sat next to him, he turned to me.   

  „Pete“, he called me a little bit too shy. As our eyes met, he suddenly blushed. It was awkward. Why did he blush? He wanted to say something but immediately averted his gaze from me. He reached a little bottle to me, „Here, it’s medicine against hangover“, he spoke without looking at me. 

As i looked clearly, i recognized that it was the same bottle Fee gave to me some minutes ago. It made me happy that he was concerned about me but i got the feeling of punching him in the face. I was angry at him that he left me behind yesterday. Even if i can’t remember if he came back in the restaurant, i can’t ignore the fact that Noh’s more important to him than me. „I don’t need it. Fee already gave me his“, i rejected him. I tried to hide the anger inside me but my voice acted on his own and showed him how furious i was at him.

He placed the bottle on the table then left the room. I resisted the urge to look back at him. When i lost sight of him, i sighed relieved, searched for the math book in my bag and instead found a white handkerchief. This handkerchief reminded me of Fee’s. It must be his.

Fee passed in front of my classroom. I rushed to him.

  „Fee“, i called to him. „Here, the handkerchief you lent me yesterday. Thanks for letting me use it.“

He stared at his belonging but didn’t reply to me. He brought a new handkerchief out of his pocket, „I have a new one. You can have that.“

  „You’re a hygiene freak after all“, i shook my head, grinning bright to provocate him.

  „I told you, i’m not that extreme.“

He on my hair and messed up my hair. I punched him in the chest. I wanted revenge and tried to mess with his hair. He dogded me by the first try. But since i was a few inches taller than him, i could reach out to his head and ruffled his hair too. With this messed up hair, he looked like a hedgehog. He tried to fix his hair but instead looked like a crazy rock star who whipped his hair in the air. It looked funny. I giggled. He imitated a rock star and played the air guitar. We laughed together. If some stranger saw us, he would think we were best friends and knew each other since childhood.

The students around us glared at us as if we were doing some crazy show for money. They were wondering since when we were that close. In this moment i forgot my surroundings and all of my worries. I laughed and felt happy again for the first time in two months, thanks to Fee. He gave me something my best friend Earn can’t give me and i’m thankfull for that.

Fee suddenly stood still, he didn’t even move an inch. His eyes stared behind me. I sensed a dark aura that was watching me. It was terrifying, i trembled for a moment. I gathered my courage and risked a look behind me. Earn was right in front me, he held a cup of juice in his hand and gazed at us. He squashed the cup with his hand whereupon the juice splashed on the floor. His expression looked cold, furious and to my surprise hurted and disapointed too. Earn? Why was he looking at me like that? Did i do something wrong again?

 

 

 

Sorry, I can't tell yet what happened when Pete's was brought home. It should be a surprise, you'll know it later. I forgot to tell in the first chapter that the italic words are Pete's Thought. I was happy to see more of EarnPete in the serie and it was funny to see how Earn tried to reconcile with him. Somehow i have the hope they'll do a season 3 and it could be more about our OTP EarnPete