First Kiss

Waiting for you to love me

After taking a hot shower and drying the hot water from my body, I wear the pyjama Pete gave me und straightened here and there on the cloths without taking my gaze from Pete. Pete who came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his hips, laid another towel on his head. Water dripped from his hairs on the ground. I went to him, took the towel from his head then dried his wet hairs.

  “You’ll catch a cold if you don’t dry it right away”, I told him while rubbing the towel over his head.

Our Faces were so close that our lips almost touched each others. We couldn’t take our eyes from each others as if we were under a never ending spell. My eyes wandered over his face, I memorized every feature of his beautiful face: his long eyelashes, his seducing eyes, his fair white skin and thin red lips. Now that he was so close to me and I looked at him as the young man I love and want to have a romantic relationship with, I realized some features from his body that I never noticed before when we were best friends. He has a slender body, such thin collar bones, flat belly and brown s that turned hard as I intensively gazed at them. I wanted to touch every part of his body, caress him so badly and rip the towel from his hips. He gulped and bit on his lower lip. An overwhelming feeling arose inside me, it urged me to kiss him and to never let go of him. It was a kind of lust that I never felt or knew existed inside me before. My hand moved on its own, caressed on his bare chest, slided from his chest up to his neck then rested on his cheek. With the other hand, I diligently rubbed the towel on his head while tenderly caressing his cheek with my thumb. I felt hot. His breath brushed against my skin, leaving an amazing feeling inside me. Although his breath was warm, I felt a cold chill runing down my spine, I shivered for a moment. He touched on my hand that rested on his cheek.

  “You don’t need to continue rubbing it like that or erlse I’ll lose my hairs.”

  “Huh?”

  "I think my hairs are already dry."

Only now did I realize that his hairs were already dry. I took my hands from him and sat down on the bed.  He remained in front of me, searching for something.

  “What?”, I asked him.

  “I need to wear my pyjama.”

  “And?”

  “You have to turn to the other side… I don’t want you to see me .”

This remark made me flabbergasted. I remained quiet for a while, was lost for words. My lips curved up, a big grin formed on my face.

  “Don’t act shy… I won’t do anything to you”, was my attempt to take his shyness away but with my eyes filled with lust fixed on him, I failed to do so.

  “I know you won’t do anything but I don’t want you to see me ”, he insisted on his decision.

  “Come on, it’s not like it’s the first time I’m seeing you . I already know your body from head to toes”, I sighed. It was a lie that I already knew every part of his body. I wasn’t interested on him before because I only saw him as my best friend but now that I wanted to be his boyfriend, I began to pay more attention to him. I wanted to memorise every part of his body but he didn’t have to know about this intention. I ruffled at my hairs, “We changed our cloths in front of each others many times before. You didn’t act like that at that time." 

  “At that times I wasn’t in”, he lowered his voice, shighed then looked straight at me in the eyes before continuing speaking. ”At that time I wasn’t in love with you… So turn around and let me wear something before I lose my patience!”, his voice sounded agitated.

My eyes wandered over his face, trying to read the feelings hiding in his beautiful eyes. As our eyes met, he blushed, averted his gaze from me and searched for something in his closet.

As I recalled about the past, I had to agree with him that he didn’t act shy before because he didn’t have feelings for me but now that he confessed his love for me, everything would be different between us. Maybe he just needed time to accept the situation that we’re now more than friends.

I turned away from him and gave him time to wear bis cloths. A moment after he called to me that I could turn back to him.

Pete laid down on his bed. I threw myself next to him. He shyly backed aside to leave some space between us. This space between us disturbed me so I slided to him to close the gape. When I pulled him closer to me, he suddenly stiffened. My body so close to his, seemed to dirsturb him so he turned to the other side, letting me see his back instead of his face I want to touch so much. I cuddled on him then laid my arm around him, touched his belly and rested my hand there for while. I clearly felt how his body shivered and the spot I caressed, became warm.

My hand went from his belly up to his shoulder. I rested my chin on his shoulder, took a peek of his face. He was wide awake, his Face red like tomatoes. I giggled without letting a sound out of my mouth.

  “What are you doing?”, his voice sounded cold and somehow angry.

I rubbed on his shoulder while going with the other hand over his head. I placed my lips on his neck and kissed him there, s.u.c.k.e.d on his skin, a m.o.a.n suddenly escape his mouth. His hand immediately covered his mouth that let the nasty sound came out. He finally turned back to me. Satisfied about our intimacy, I placed an arm around him and pulled him closer to me.

Yeah I had what I wanted. He should face me and sleep while looking at me. I need to see his sleeping face.

Only now did I notice a brown spot on his neck. It was a hickey that formed on his neck as I kissed him there. If he knew I did that to ihm, he would kill me right away.

The hickey was so visible that I couldn’t ignore it even if I wanted to. I tried to resist laughing but when I couldn’t hold it back anymore, I laughed loud. My laughter echoed in the entire room. He struggled to free himself out of my grip. His struggle made me tighten the embrace. As he accepted the fast that he can’t escape out of my embrace, he gave up and calmed down.

  „Why do you have to hold me that tight?“, he pounted.

His pounting expression looked too cute. I had the urge to touch him all over his face but I was sure he wouldn’t let me do that. Even if he acted like he hated it, I knew that deep inside he was enjoying this tender hug.

  „Do you have to stay overnight?“, another question came from him.

Seriously, this guy can’t read the mood. He didn’t notice that I didn’t leave because I wanted to spend more time with him. He didn’t want to admit it but I knew that he wanted to spend more time with me too. He doesn’t speak much but thanks to our long friendship, I can read some of his expressions. I have to put more effort in it so I can read all of his expression.

A smile appeared on my face.

  „Why are you grining like that?“

  „Nothing“. I can’t tell ihm that I left a hickey on his neck, a spot where everybody could see it. It would be my death sentence if he noticed it. “Do you still have stomachache?”

  „It still hurt because of the surgery.“

I giggled, „Could it be that you’re pregnant?“

He immediately sat up, „Huh?“, he watched me with a confused expression. „If I’m really pregnant then Fee would be the father of the unborn child.“

Now my relaxed expression changed into a confused one. „What?“

  „It could be possible. You know, Fee confessed first to me and maybe I did it with him before you came to me.“

I tried to undress him but he struggled and didn’t let me remove his pyjama. „I have to examine you to see if he did something to you“, I .

When I tickled all over his body, he laughed himself to tears. He then threw a pillow on my face. We were out of breath so we threw ourselves on the bed. We panted to catch oxygen in our lungs.

  „Since when did you fall for me?“, he asked me.

  „Since the day we came back from the Pharmacamp. Your concern for me let my heart beat fast like it thumped whenever Noh was around. It made me realize that I felt something for you.“

  „Really? That long?“

  „Yeah. I always observed you in secret but you didn’t notice my gaze on you.“

  „Ah, then“, he jumped when he remembered about something. „Then since that time you didn’t observe Noh… but me?“

  „You only noticed it now?“

  „Ah, why didn’t I realize it sooner?“ , he asked himself.

He kept quiet for a while, seemed to be deep in thought. It annoyed me that he ignored me. I pulled him to lie down beside me.

 „Would you go on a date with me on saturday?“, I asked him.

 „A Date?“

  „Yeah.“

He yawned tired. „I don’t know if I want to go out. Ask me again tomorrow in the morning“. A calm moment went by. He avoided my gaze and turned to the other side, „Where are we going?“, he mumbled.

Although he faintly muttered his answer, I clearly heard him thanks to my sharp hearing ability. „It’s a surprise.“

  „Okay. I’ll go“, he gave in and finally closed his eyes.

When I didn’t reply for a while, he turned back to me and leaned his head on my chest. He then fell asleep some minutes after.

  „Good night, my wife. I love you“, I faintly said to him.

He should never know that I heard everything he talked about with the angel gang yesterday. I was drunk but I saw everything that happened that night. I knew that he went against them and called himself my wife. It made me happy that he protected me from the angel gang again but I couldn’t tell him about it because he would feel embarassed. Pete’s indeed the one who can make me happy.

His sleeping face caught my attention. I kissed him on the lips and watched him sleeping in peace. This looked like a Deja Vu. It was like the time he was drunk and I brought him home. Back then I stole a kiss from him, It was our first kiss but he didn’t know about it. Actually he woke up that night and saw me kissing him but he was so tired that he fell asleep right away. In the next morning he forgot about it because of the alcohol. My lips curved up into a smile.

 

 

 


My note: Sorry that it took a long time for another update to come up. I stopped updating it for awhile because I needed to add some extra chapters and finish the other stories too :) 

Hope you enjoy the chapter after waiting for long and thanks for the lovely comments and subscriptions. They made me happy and again sorry for the grammatic errors :)