Dinner at 5 pm

Waiting for you to love me

I walked closer to the restaurant near the Siam Center. Earn waited outside for me. He winked at me when he saw me near the traffic light. I went to him. We didn’t say anything for a while until Earn broke the awkward silence by sighing. He put his arm around my shoulders and brought me in the busy restaurant. Ony two tables with each 4 chairs around them were available. We sat down in front of each other.

Earn smiled brightlier than the sun in the sky, he seemed to be in good mood. I glanced unobstruksively at him. He hummed a melody. It was a song i perfectly know, it was „Into your World“ sung by Exo-K. We both like this song and sang it along each time it’s been played in the radio. His shining eyes my attention to him, i was suddenly lost in them. I can’t take my eyes from him nor even blink. That i was fixed on him, seemed to motivate him cause he was humming louder and happier than before. To hide my blushing face, i averted my gaze from him and pretended to take a look at the menü. The waiter came to us to take the orders.

  „You can order first“, Earn allowed me.

  „What a gentleman you are“, i mocked him.

  „I want to be nice to you and here you are critizing me“, he sulked.

  „Okay okay, sorry… I’ll take curry rice with chicken“, i ordered my food.

  „I want Pommes with KFC“, Earn said.

The waiter wrote our orders then went in the kitchen. I looked at my watch around my wrist and realized that it was already 5 pm.

  „Am i that boring?“, the familiar voice abruptly asked me.

I lifted my head up, „Huh?“

  „You’re watching at the time. That means you’re feeling bored.“

  „No… It’s not like that“, i tried to explain. I’m watching at the time becauce i don’t want to see your smile and blush again like an enamored teeny girl. It’ll be too embarassed. 

  „Then how come you don’t smile anymore if i’m with you?“, he looked at me with a disapointed look on his face.

This question surprised me a little bit. I thought he won’t care if i distance myself from him because he has important things to do like observing and chatting with Noh but i was wrong. In fact, he noticed the change in me and this distance between us is disturbing him.

  „Ähm… You’re mistaken something“, i muttered quietly. „I’m happy whenever i’m with you“, i said to calm him down first.

  „But why’re you not showing it?“, his face remained serious.

Why the heck are we having this conversation? I thought we are here to have dinner but instead it feels like he was investigating me. Why must he have to focuse on me now and ask me a thousand questions that make me nervous? I have to stay calm so i won’t say anything unecessary that’ll reveal my crush on him.

He stared at me. His eyes were fixed on me, i began to sweat nervously. My heart thumped unregularly loud. I hoped he doesn’t hear my pounding heart. He came closer to me until a few inches spaces were left between us. We were so close that anybody would think we’re going to kiss soon. I blushed. My body felt hot. The heat spreaded inside me, made me sweat even more. I focused on his big puppy like eyes that shone beautifully, i saw my own reflection in them. My eyes went down to his lips. They formed a cheerful smile for me. I felt like touching him, place my lips on his and kiss him passionately.

Without a warning, Earn touched my cheeks with both hands. I was too concentrate on him that i startled a little bit by this abrupt touch. His hands were warm. My body began to his warm and let my temperatur rise. Seriously, it’s too hot. Earn’s too hot, both outside and inside. My heart can’t calm down. It beated too fast, i’m scared it would explode. I was certain my blood pressure rised high. My lips dried. I bit on my lower lip and wet it obstruktsively with my tongue.

I was sure that my feelings for him won’t grow bigger as they were now but i was wrong. I think, i’m falling more and more for him. Damn this guy with his appeal, handsome face and awesome body.

While i was struggling with my feelings and the many y thought about him, he stood calmy there and innocently smiled. He stretched my lips so that they would curled up into a little grin, „You should smile more like in the past, Pete. It’s make you cuter“, he told me with a wide grin. 

All the sudden he stopped all of his motion. He took his eyes from me, looked past me and stared irriated behind me.