Episode 35 (END)

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bomiya~ wake up, I made pasta for you…” Chen said from the kitchen.

Bomi walk downstairs, she smile at Chen. “Woah… oppa, you cooking?” Bomi look at her husband.

Chen prepare the plate. “Sit down, we should eat together,” Chen said to her.

(Studio: why suddenly Chen cooking so prettily?)

“Masissgedeuseyo…” Bomi said to him.

Chen eating the pasta slowly then he remember something, he poke Bomi hand. Bomi look at him. “Bomi…”

“Ne?”

“Let’s try pasta kiss…” Chen said.

Bomi blushed. “Eh? Pasta kiss mwoya?” Bomi looks confused.

(Studio: Wah!!! Its kissing while eat the pasta noodle… Ya! Chen daebak!)

Chen take one pasta noodle and eat it and he give the rest to Bomi, Bomi just smile but she take it to . They starting eat the pasta.

(Studio: Aigoo… aigoo…)

They eat it slowly but their face near each other and their lips touched.

(Studio: (Clapped) They’re touched! Their lips touched! Yaaaaa~)

 

The interview

Bomi: (giggled) I couldn’t see his face, I just see the noodle, we touched for just one second? Two? I don’t know… its our second kiss after the wedding photo. (smile shyly)

Chen: (giggled) I don’t know how to say… it just happen… I really want to us kiss for real, because when wedding photo, I just kiss her without her know and that day, with pasta noodle, its really our moment to have a real kiss, and she receive it…

 

It’s a three second, their lips touch at three second. After they separated, Bomi and Chen laughing together, Bomi looking down and cupped her face.

Ding…Dong…

Bomi and Chen look at the door then look at each other.

“Who is it?” Chen asked her.

“Mollayo~” Bomi shook her head. “Oppa, you open…”

Chen just sighs and stand up to walk the door, when he open it, there is mission card lying on the ground. He take that and close the door again.

“Mission card?” Bomi asked him.

Chen nod and back sit down across Bomi. “Should we open it?” Chen look at her.

“If we are going to holiday again, I will jump 50 times…” Bomi said to him.

(Studio: Bomi really cute…)

Chen open the mission card and lying his head back and sighs. Bomi look at him then read the mission card.

“To Chen and Bomi couple, today is your last day as an imaginary couple, spend your last time together as a couple, your maximal time is 12 midnight.”

 

STUDIO

MC Misun: They have ended it?

MC Choa: Andwae… they are so cute… they my favorite couple…

 

Bomi and Chen sighs together but trying to smile.

“They said it’s the last day oppa…” Bomi look at Chen.

 

The interview

Q: How did you feel when you received  the notification card for the last day being a imaginary married couple?

Chen: It didn’t feel real, when we got that mission card, I was blankly for some second, it was so suddenly…

Bomi: Of course I know that there will be and end for us, I just didn’t know why its so suddenly, I couldn’t think of anything, all I could think was, ‘Ah…its already?’ It didn’t feel real the mission card…

 

(Studio: They must be feel sad…)

Chen looking down. “I don’t know what to say…” Chen trying to keep his laughs show. “I never thought about this…”

Bomi just nodded. “It must really be the ending, it feels strange… right oppa?”

“Hmhm…” Chen look at her.

Then they’re laughing together but their laughter feels awkward and there is sadness at it. Bomi take the mission card again and get the pen, she writing something and shoh it to Chen, Chen laughed when he read it.

“Oh! they make a mistake… To Chen and Bomi couple, today is your last day as an imaginary couple, but ITS JOKE…” Chen read it.

They laughing again.

“We started at Septermber first.. woah.. its been a long time…” Chen said to her.

“Ne~ it has been eight month…” she said.

After sit and thinking about it, they exploring the house again. Now they are is on bed room. The took their selca picture that hanging on the window.

“We should take this and saving it,” Bomi said to him while staring their big wedding photo that hanging at the wall up from their bed. “We did the photo wedding together… wearing wedding dress prettily and handsome,” Bomi hold her tears.

They remember when their took the wedding photo and doing the kiss scene.

They walking downstairs and staring at the kitchen, they remember again about everytime Bomi cooking for him, Chen washing dished, they eat together at dining table, having fun when housewarming party with EXO.

“Oppa, I want to watch our movie again that you made,” Bomi said to him pointing the TV.

They rewatching it again, Bomi and Chen laughs and smile when watched their movie. Bomi wiping her tears, Chen look at her and make her lying on her shoulder.

“Ah… I’m sorry oppa, I’m being weak now,” she said while laughing and sobbing. “I remember we meet your parents not long a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter