Episode 2

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonder what Apink Bomi and EXO Chen doing in this episode?

 

Chen bit his lower lip. He laughed a little because Bomi keep touched her hat on the table and look down shyly. Bomi look up to Chen. She's show a letter from WGM that she got to Chen.

"Do you know how to explain this hint? They say my husband hint is 'Guitar'," Bomi said.

"What do you think?" Chen asked back.

Bomi make a death glare. "Eyyy... i ask you first, you have too answer first too."

Chen laugh. "Arasseo... Don't you know? I become 'Guitar Man' in King of Mask Singer..."

Bomi laugh and clap her hands. "I know, i just pretending not knowing, sorry," Bomi still laugh with closing and read the letter that Chen put on the table. "So, you get a hint 'Guitar' too? Do you know what is meaning?" Bomi asked again.

chen was silent, he seemed to think. "Since we met at a guitar store, right?" Chen answered without hesitating.

"Aniyo... don't you know oppa? I..." Bomi make a gesture like she playing guitar. Chen seems understand. "I can play guitar a little bit."

"Ah I see... I see..."

"You can play guitar too?" Bomi ask.

Chen smile. "seriously, I can't but I can play the piano."

Bomi nodded and stand up. Camera showing the stage in the cafe, there is a guitar in the little stage. Chen look at Bomi, Bomi walk to the stage and get a guitar and sit in the chair. Chen clap to Bomi, Bomi smile happily. She talk into the microphone in there.

"I will play Apink song a little, i hope you enjoy it," Bomi said.

She start strummed softly and began playing a tune Apink Remember with a lyrics she sang. Chen smile and move his body to the strains of guitar melodies.

 

STUDIO

MC Eric: I like girl who can play guitar

MC Choa: I can play guitar

MC Misun: You guys want to be on WGM then?

MC Eric: We are on WGM now... as MC...

All MC laugh

 

The Interview

Q: What do you think about your wife playing guitar?

Chen: I like it. She has a charm. I think i would like to ask her to teach me, so we can be more closer.

Q: That's a nice inisiative when you stand up and go to stage for playing guitar.

Bomi: Jjinjja? I just want to show for everyone especially my husband if i slowly start able to playing the guitar. Ne... But i'm not pro yet. I will practising everyday.

 

Bomi ended her performance. Chen clap his hand and stand up, he brought Bomi hat and walked towards the stage, toward Bomi, then put a hat on Bomi's head. Bomi smile shyly.

"Thank you..."

(STUDIO: Aigoo... nomu romantic!)

"You play well. Can you teach me?" Chen asked sweetly.

Bomi nodded. Chen take a sit beside Bomi and Bomi start to picking guitar key and look at Chen,then Chen following Bomi's hand with guitar.

The next day...

"Unnie, you look so happy. I'm envy with you," Namjoo glancing at Bomi.

They're at Apink's dorm. Bomi was getting ready to leave, she looks in the mirror in the camera screen and giggling at Namjoo. In dorm, there's Bomi, Namjoo, and Chorong. But Chorong looks like in her room cause camere can't see her.

"I will go... Bye~" Bomi said with aegyo voice.

"Yah... unnie..." Namjoo complained.

Bomi go out from her dorm with a big luggage. She's wearing a stripes mini dress and kets. She tied up her hair like a ponytail.

"I want to be pretty today because yesterday i think i look horrible and doesn't look like a girl," Bomi said while down to the groung floor. "I think oppa already waiting for me out there," Bomi added.

(STUDIO: You always pretty bomiyah~)

In other side, there's Chen waiting Bomi at parking lot. He smile bright when see Bomi walk towards him.

"Wah? Oppa... you brought a car. Wah..." Bomi look surprised then Chen gave Bomi a mission card and Bomi read it. "Congratulations on you marriage. This is wedding present for you. I hope you two like it and become more happier than before." Bomi giggled. "Wah! Daebak! I love it!"

"You like it?"

Bomi nodded. "But where we going? mission card say that we must bring our stuff. Do you take brought the luggage like me too?"

"Ne~"

They are got into the car and Chen drove it. Bomi looks so happy but still shy.

"I'm so happy..." Chen said happily

"Wae?" Bomi look at Chen with a tease smile.

"We got a car, we got a home," Chen answered with eyes focus to the street.

"I got a lots of congratulation messages. They said they envy with me because i married a EXO member," Bomi starts conversation betweet them.

 

The Interview

Bomi: I got... I got a lot congratulation messages from my member, my staff company, my friends, and fans from both, me and oppa. I previously thought that they 'EXO fans' will hate me because the news before and because of this marriage but i'm happy see that they're supporting us. I will try to keep their trust for us.

Q: Your wife think that people around you will hate her but she glad that she got a support from her fans and your fans too. What do you think?

Chen: She thought that? Ah... I previously thought of that too, like we will get hate from people because of scandal before. But I relieve to hear they're supporting us. Thank you E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter