Surprise Visit

Behind Everything

“Yah, don’t you ever dare to disturb Yeo Weol unnie! If you wanna die try me!”

Now is not her take scene so Sulli used that free time to memorize her lines and practise it.

“Do you think the fact that I’m a girl so that I’m weak? Bull! Sorry to disappoint you but I’m Pirate Heuk Myo. Nothing can stop me from protecting my unnie.”

“I’m so scared. Help me Pirate Heuk Myo.”

Sulli turn her back at the voice. She smiled broadly.

“Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 She screams and crushed herself in his embrace.

“Hi Pirate Heuk Myo, the most lovely pirates in the world,” he grinned.

Sulli blushed.

“Oppa what make you come here? I thought you had concert in Tokyo?”

True. Shinee had concert in Tokyo. But Minho was restless if he didn’t get to see her before fly to Japan. He knew how scared Sulli is with water. Plus, now is winter. The water is freezing cold! Possibly her health will not adapt well in this situation. That’s why he asked to go first and then he will follow them.

“Of course I want to check my lady situation. How is it? Is everything going well? You’re not sick right?” He said worriedly. He placed his palm on her forehead to check her temperature. Fortunately, she’s not sick.

Sulli chuckled.

“Oh Dr Kim Sung Woo, I think you had entered the wrong place. This is not Medical Top Team shooting place. This is Pirates. Place where people don’t need doctor but treasures,” she said jokingly.

Minho thinned his eyes.

“You sure know how to tease me. But seriously Ssul, are you okay? You’re not sick right?” He asked again.

Sulli sighed. She dragged Minho to sit down.

“Oppa it’ll lie if I said I’m not sick at all. I have leukemia for God sake! Even though it not that active but still the cancer cells are there. I’ll feel tired in instant. But you don’t have to be worried okay? I’ll make sure to take my medication on time. Luckily the teams don’t suspect suspiciously on me,” she said and tap his hands.

Minho took her cold hands and kissed to warm it.

“Is it warm?” he asked.

Sulli felt confused but still nodded.

“It is as warm as my love for you. Remember even if the world being harsh on you, you still have me and your family beside you. Support you. Don’t lose hope okay? I love you,” he kissed her forehead lovingly.

Sulli’s heart starting to heavy as tears warm her eyes.

“I love you too Choi Minho. Thanks for coming today,” she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Minho drove from Seoul to Busan just want to check on her condition. Despite his busy schedules, she is still his number one priority.

All her fears flew away when she viewed him. Her fear of water. Her fear of being with strangers. Her fear to excel in her act. And the most thing that she feared of is her health. She was so scared that she can’t survive in this cold weather. But God loves her so much. Whenever she’s down, her family and Minho’s image will pop out in her mind. And that was enough to make her strong.

“Ehem.”

Both of them released their hugged and look at back.

“Hello Minho. Wow what is happening here?” Son Yejin teased them especially her lil sis, Sulli.

“Oh hello sunbaenim. I came here to support my lil sis, Sulli. Yeah, she needs someone to encourage her,” Minho said awkwardly.

Seriously lil sis? He had to chuckle at that.

“Oh I see. Come let’s get out from this tent and greet the others. I bet the female staffs will lose their mind when they knew a famous idol is here,” Son Yejin said.

“Ah yeahh,” Minho bowed to her and get out from the tent.

She thinned her eyes at Sulli.

“What?” Sulli snapped pretending to not understand her stare.

“He’s quite handsome. I want to know more about him. Bye Sulli,” she said and run towards Minho.

“Yah!” Sulli shouted then chuckled at herself before she also went out and join them.

True what Son Yejin had said earlier. All the female staffs are going hysterical when look at her boyfriend. Some are crying and some are busy taking pictures with him. Not only female, but male staffs also probably turn gay for him. Seriously who can resist this beautiful in and out creature? The once quiet and serious atmosphere here had became chaotic just because of one man named Choi Minho.

“Ssul, you never told us that you close with Minho,” one of the staff said.

“Eh, I’ve never told you guys also had became chaotic like this what else when I’ve told you guys. Probably, everyday you will plead me to bring Minho oppa here. No no no,” she said.

The staff just make a face to her. She called her staff to continue their work leaving both of them behind. Son Yejin just chuckled at her and make a fighting gesture towards them before proceed to continue her scene.

Minho laughed. He knew that Sulli was irritated by the way the girls are flirting with him. Touch his biceps, his face. Well, who wouldn’t get jealous right?

“Who is this handsome young man Ssul? Is he your boyfriend?”  suddenly an older actor came and asked her.

Minho and Sulli were flustered.

“Hello uncle. I’m Minho, Sulli’s friend,” Minho said politely and bowed to him.

The old man move closer to Minho and patted his shoulders.

“Hey I’m probably same age with your grandfather already. Just call me grandpa like Sulli and the others called me. I’m happy to have another grandchild as handsome as you Minho,” the old man chuckled.

Sulli cutely hugged the old man. Their image were really like a grandchild with her grandfather.

“Grandpa, where are you just now? Everyone were looking for you,” Sulli said.

“I’m talking with the director just now. Why you don’t tell me that you have a boyfriend Sulli ah?” he teased.

“Grandpa!” Sulli shouted a bit while stomping her feet.

The grandpa and Minho laughed at her cuteness.

“Okay okay I’ll not tease you anymore. I’m going kids,” he ruffled her hair and patted Minho’s back before walk away.

Sulli glared at Minho.

Minho jokingly widen his eyes.

“What?”

“It must be fun right to be swarm by the girls just now? ‘Minho oppa, you’re so handsome.’ ‘Oh you have a very veiny arms.’ Woahhh you’re biceps is ridiculously big’.” Sulli mimicking back the girls words just now.

Minho laughed loudly at that. His girlfriend was really jealous.

Sulli quickly closed his mouth using her palm.

“Shhhhhhh. They’ll hear you,” she said angrily.

Minho caught her wrist.

“I’m more happy being just with you now,” he said and kissed her hands. Again.

Sulli widen her eyes. What is he doing? People will notice them!

“Oppa, you better go to Seoul back right now. You don’t like to burden someone else right?” Sulli asked.

“After you scowled at me and now you chased me? Okay fine! I’ll go,” he said seriously.

Sulli open to say something but she closed it back.

Minho saw she was agitated.

“But not before you kiss me,” he pouted his lips.

Sulli jokingly tap his lips. This guy!

“Oppa, don’t be joking. People will notice us,” she said and wanders her eyes.

Minho also looked around.

“I don’t think so they will notice us. Look everybody is busy with their work. So, chu chu” he while wiggling his eyebrows.

Sulli sighed. She tiptoeing and kiss his lips for a few seconds.

“Okay now go back to your work. Drive safely. Oppa fighting. Shinee fighting,” she said cutely.

“I’ll reply your kiss back when we’re just alone after this. Remind me okay. I’m going. Goodbye Ssul. Say my regards to the teams. Bye,” he waved before walking to his car.

She waved back until his car is nowhere in sight.

 

 

KBS GAYO DAEJUN 2013

 

“F(x) are you ready? You’re next. Let’s go,” the floor manager said before walking away.

“Girls let’s do our best. Prove to them f(x) power,” Victoria as the leader said with full of enthusiasm.

All of them nodded before standing behind the stage waiting for their turn to perform.

“Ssul, are you okay? Are you sure you can perform?” Krystal asked worriedly.

The other member also looked at her worriedly when saw how pale she is despite the makeup.

Amber touched her forehead.

“Oh gosh, you’re burning. Here, sit down first,” she lead Sulli carefully.

Luna came in running with a bottle of water.

“Here drink first Sulli,” she opened the bottle cap and help Sulli to drink the water.

Sulli drink a little. Seriously, she is so tired right now. This morning she came back from Busan after 2 weeks staying there for shooting. There’s some scene that she need to done and because of that she really have to go back there after all this end of year festival ended. After back from Busan, she straight here to KBS building to rehearsal for this festival. Plus her health condition really makes everything become worse. She felt like hydrating now.

Victoria wiped some of her sweats and fanning her with newspaper. The other members make a way from her so that Sulli can get enough oxygen.

“F(x) now,” the floor manager said. “Oh what’s wrong with you Sulli?”

“I’m okay. Don’t worry. Let’s go,” she stand up and dragged Victoria’s hand.

The other just shake their head praying that everything’s will be alright.

Sulli danced and sing accordingly to what they had rehearsed. Even though not as lively and sharp as her members at least she didn’t forget the lyrics and the dance step. She really want to become the old Sulli where her singing and dancing are so lively and cheerful. But her condition forbid her to do so.

At the end of the stage corner, Minho looked at her sadly.

“Be strong my girl. Be strong,” he whispered before blinked his threatening tears.

After they had done performing, Sulli felt the extreme dizzy shot through her head. Everything is spinning. She tried to bow to the audience but she only can do half bowed or else she will collapsed on stage.

Minho saw she is swaying. He really want to go to her but his mind blocked him.

“You’ll make everything’s become worse Minho.”

Sulli walked slowly towards the stairs on the way to backstage. The other members helped her going down the stairs. Krystal opened the door of f(x) special room at backstage while the other 4 helped Sulli to lie down on the sofa. They opened her shoes and some of her shirt button. Victoria slowly massaged her head.

“Unnie, you don’t have to do that. I’m fine. I just need some rest. I’m sorry for bringing the group down earlier,” Sulli said weakly and slowly pushed Victoria’s hand.

“Don’t say like that. In fact we proud of you Ssul. Despite you’re sick but you still want to perform. Thank you so much sweetheart,” Victoria said while continue to massage her.

Sulli smiled and closed her eyes taking some nap.

Suddenly, one of f(x) manager came to them.

“How’s Ssul?” she asked.

“She’s fine unnie. I guess her pack schedule really eat her alive,” Amber answered.

The manager nodded her head.

“Let her rest first. You 4 have to come out and sit at your previous sit. I don’t want to hear some people bad mouthing about you guys later,” she said and closed the door.

“Let’s go girls. Ssul, we go first. Have a good rest,” Luna kissed her forehead. The others also do the same thing before left.

After a few while, Minho came in.

His heart fell on the floor when viewing her weak condition. Only  he knew why she had became this weak.

He kneeled beside her. His eyes are blurred with tears.

“Ssul, oppa have to go and perform first. I’m sorry I’ve to pretend to not care about you when you’re this sick. Please promise me that you’ll be fine. I love you so much Ssul,” he kissed her pale lips. His tears wet her cheeks. He wiped his tears and inhale.

He stood up and looked at her for the last time before joining his group.