Meeting Minho's Parents

Behind Everything

“Rum Pum Pum Pum”

“Yeahhhhhh”

The girls hopping excitedly after finish rehearse their routine.

“Girls, let’s go out for dinner tonight. My treat. I’m craving for samgyupsal now,” Victoria closed her eyes while imagining the mouth watering pork grill wrap.

“I had booked Sulli first,” suddenly Minho came and went beside Sulli.

Since when he came in?

“You again?” Amber gasped. Why Minho always entering their picture?

“Why? Do you guys hate my presence?” He asked.

“That’s not the concern oppa. We just felt weird, did something happen during TTBY days that made both of you became super close like this?” Krystal asked.

Both Minho and Sulli blushed at Krystal remarks.

F(x) saw that.

“Oh oh, did I hit something?”

“No, Soojung ah. You know right Minho oppa is second most closest oppa to me aside from Heechul oppa,” Sulli cleared. From the corner of her eyes, she can notice that Minho glaring at her.

“But”

“Stop it Soojung. Ssul, oppa will wait for you in the car,” he patted Sulli’s head and went out from the cloud room.

Sulli sighed.

“Do you guys in relationship?” Luna guessed.

“No!”

“Then why act like one? Listen Ssul, I’m not opposed you want to have relationship with someone but please don’t make this group down.”

“What do you mean Luna unnie?”

“What Luna mean is your passion. We don’t see your passion on stage like before? What’s wrong?” Amber snap.

Sulli surprised of her words. Her face looked hurt in instant.

Victoria noticed her gloomy face.

“Amber enough. It’s okay Ssul, go on with your outing with Minho. Don’t worry about us. But make sure don’t go home too late, okay?” Victoria smiled.

Sulli smiled. Her Vic omma is the best !

“Thank you unnie. I’ll get going. Bye,” she waved to them and go to toilet for preparing her attire before catch up with Minho.

“You’re being too soft with her Vic unnie,” Amber said.

Victoria looked at her and put on a small smile.

 

Sulli saw Minho was waiting for her in his car while playing with his phone.

She sighed.

“Okay Sulli, time to coax this sulking man.”

She knocked on the window. Minho looked at her and unlocked the car.

“Hey oppa, what with that sulk expression?” She asked smilingly after she settled herself.

“I thought I had beat Heechul hyung place but I guess I have to work hard more,” he said without looking at her.

Sulli cleared .

“Oppa can you please drive first? I don’t want people to notice us both,” she said while roaming her eyes to surrounding.

Minho hissed before stepping on the accelerator.

He drives calmly.

The car atmosphere was so silent as both of them preferred to be silent and the stereo also off.

Sulli became restless with Minho silent. He doesn’t usually like this.

She faced him and touched his arm.

“Oppa, I’m sorry if I make you hurt with my words. But trust me, you’re special to me.”

Minho gave signal to left and stopped the car.

He also faced her.

“Then why I’m still the second for you?” He still unsatisfied.

“Oppa! He was there with me since I’m in my elementary school. He is like my real blood brother.”

“Then how about me? How is my presence in your life? I like you Ssul and it hurts to know that Heechul hyung is more powerful for you than me,” He sulked.

Sulli didn’t surprise about that fact. Minho had told her countless time already. She was really happy because her feeling toward him is not one sided only. Her feeling is replied by her Choi Minho! But she didn’t confess yet to him as she want Minho to court her first and that guy succeeded. He is totally melting her heart.

“What about you? Do you want me to treat you like my real brother also? Woahhh I felt so happy to have many handsome oppa around me,” she .

Minho widened his eyes.

“Choi Jinri! This is not the time for a joke. I’m serious right now.”

Sulli frustrated. Choi Minho never wanted to surrender until he get what he want!

“Kim Heechul is my oppa. Choi Minho is my special oppa. Don’t you still get it?” She gave some hint. It is not like, she has to confess “Minho oppa, I like you also”. That would be so embarrassing!

Minho wrinkled his thick eyebrows, confused. But slowly his lips form into a smile.

“Do you like me also Ssul?” He asked excitedly.

“Of course! If not why am I agreed to join Running Man Asian Games to just support you? You know how much I hate sports right?” She shouted while blushing.

Minho laughed and brought her to his embrace. He kissed her temple.

“Thank you Ssul. Thank you for accepting me. I like you so much,” He smiled.

Sulli raised her head up and smiled at him. “You’re welcome oppa. Thank you too for liking and always stay beside me when I’m down. I like you too.”

“Just ignore the haters okay? They’re just being jealous by your beauty. Well humans characteristics are never feel peace when someone has something more than themselves,” he said.

“But my members also seems like they don’t like I spend more time with you. I’m stress you know. I’m stress because of them and the haters,” she sighed.

Minho tighten his embrace around her.

Sulli also snuggled deeper in his chest.

Luckily, Minho’s car is tinted. If not, in no time media will caught them both and that absolutely will create havoc!

“My members also don’t adore our relationship. But I told them, Choi Minho and Shinee Minho is a different person. Shinee Minho gave all of his energy on stage to please people. But Choi Minho is a normal man who wants to have relationship and wants to be loved and love someone. Luckily they understand me,” he cleared.

“I hope my members were understanding like Shinee oppa,” she sighed.

“Ssul, first they are girls. Girls are more clingy than boys. That’s why your members felt reluctant to let you have relationship. When you have relationship means that you’re time with your members also lesser than before. And I’m not sorry for that,” he grinned boyishly.

Sulli hit his chest.

“You’re bad.”

“But you like it.”

She glared at him.

Minho pinched her nose.

“So now, where is our destination oppa?” she asked.

Minho let go of her and ready to drive again.

“Since our relationship is now upgraded, I’ll bring you to Incheon.”

“Incheon?” She widened her eyes. “No way! Don’t tell me you want to bring me to your parents house?” Her voice was now in high pitched.

Minho grinned.

“Bingo baby!”

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Minho pressed the remote to open the automatic gate.

“Okay, we’re here.”

Minho get out and opened the car door for Sulli.

Sulli awed at how big is Minho’s house. She doesn’t know that Minho was this rich!

Minho realised that and chuckled.

“Close your mouth baby before I closed it for you using my lips,” he teased.

She immediately closed and blushed. This man really know to .

“Oppa, I don’t know that you’re this rich,” she still surprised.

Minho smiled.

“I don’t have to announce it to the world am I?”

“But, wow I can’t even describe it in words. I mean I’ve known you for years and yet I don’t have single idea about your wealth.”

“My grandfather own a business and hoping that his son which is my dad to continue his legacy but sadly my dad didn’t have interest in business at all. His passion is more toward sports which he inherited it to his second son. So my brother is the one who handle the business right now since he take business as his major course. And that also the answer for where did I own this wealth,” he cleared.

Now everything became clearer to Sulli. Even though he came from a rich family, but he never brag about it to anyone. He just humble to everyone and that’s why many people adore him. And that’s also one of the reason why he manage conquered her heart.

“Let’s go, my family are waiting for you,” he held her hand.

Sulli stopped.

“Your family are waiting for me? Do you had plan this before?” she asked.

Minho gave her a warm smile before nodded.

Sulli looked away. Suddenly, the oxygen is getting lesser and lesser. Damn you Choi!

Minho opened the door.

“Omma, appa, hyung! I’m home,” he said cheerfully.

“Oh, my famous son is home. Oh how I missed you son,” Mr Choi hugged him.

Minho hugged him back before kissed his mom and hugged her afterwards.

Sulli at the back smiled looking at them. They are warm person that make her heart feel ease.

Mrs Choi looked at her and opened her arms to hug her.

Sulli looked surprise but slowly go forward to hug her. How she missed her own mother.

“You’re so beautiful Sulli ah. I’m happy my son found the right woman,” she smiled warmly. Her smile is really same with Minho.

Sulli blushed at the remarks and smile shyly looking at Minho.

Mr Choi went beside his wife and hugged her shoulder.

“Yeobo, you make her blushed already,” he said.

Minho suddenly laughed and pinched Sulli’s left cheek.

Sulli blushed more and jokingly hit his arm.

“Okay, enough Minho. I’m sorry dear. Let’s eat before the food become cold. Come,” she dragged Sulli’s arm to follow her.

Minho smiled.

“Haihh son. I guess the future Choi genes will be really attractive,” Mr Choi jokes before followed his wife and Sulli.

Minho was taken aback before slowly smiled.

It was relieved that his parents can accept his lady.

 

Four of them settled down on their chairs.

“Omma, where’s Minseok hyung?” Minho asked as since just now he doesn’t see his older brother, Choi Minseok.

“You’re right. Minseok ah! Choi Minseok! Your brother and Sulli are here!” Mrs Choi shouted called her eldest son to come down.

Later on, Minseok came down running.

“Hey my lil bro!” he said and hugged Minho.

“Hyung, I miss you,” Minho said.

“I missed you too,” Minseok said and then release him. He smiled at Sulli.

“Hello Sulli, I’m Minho’s hyung, Choi Minseok.”

Sulli stood up and bowed.

“Hello Minseok oppa. Nice to meet you,” she said politely and smiled.

“Nice to meet you too beautiful. Have a sit,” he assured before sit beside his dad.

“Ssul, hyung is a big fan of yours. If you look at his room, you will get goosebump immediately. His room was full with your photos! I’ve once having a fight with him because of that,” Minho said.

Minseok widen his eyes and kick Minho’s legs.

The others just laughed looking at their quarrels.

“Don’t trust him Sulli,” Minseok defended himself.

Minho smirked.

“Yeahhh keep defending yourself Choi Minseok. When he knew that we act together in TTBY, he nagged at me. When there’s kiss scene, he avoided me for 3 months! Hahahaha I’ll never forget about that,” Minho laughed.

Sulli silent. Woaaaaa, this hyung of Minho was kinda creepy.

“That’s all in past Sulli. Since I knew that my dongsaeng has feeling for you, I had lessen my obsession towards you. I put off your photos inside my room. I have girlfriend anyways. Don’t worry okay?” Minseok cleared.

Sulli smiled before looked at Minho. He has that proud face on his handsome face.

“Enough talking children. Let’s eat. Sulli dear, everything that happen are all in past. Minseok’s now only had his eyes on his current lady only. Don’t worry okay. I’m sure Minho won’t let any other man including his blood brother ogling at you,” Mrs Choi said and caress Sulli’s hand.

“Yeah. Thank you auntie.”

“Let’s eat!” Mr Choi said excitedly.

“Thank you for the food omma!” the Choi sibling shouted.

Sulli just laughed before eat. But her eyes never leave to look at her man.

Today, her heart just became his more deeper.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I'm having my final exam. 

And now, I'm in my holiday ! Woohoooooo

New update for you guys and please tell me your opinion.

Kamsahamnida!