Uncontrollable Feelings

Dreams

 

-Oppa… I haven’t seen you in a long time. How you are going?

I was surprised by the caller. It was Taejun oppa, my ex-boyfriend. In the truth, we break up very well and we are friends yet. Sometimes he called me to ask for advices with his girlfriends. But, for some reason that I don’t know, Yoseob never liked him. I was curious about this since ever, but I never had the courage to ask him.

-What is this time? Another trouble with another girlfriend?

-Nope… I was just missing you~

-What? You are drunk or something?

-Haha, you funny… I’m saying the truth! I miss talk and mess around with you… I wanna see you! Come get out with me today! Pleease~

I laughed, putting a hand in my forehead, trying to get what is this situation. I even couldn’t believe in what I was listening.

-Sorry oppa, but I have something to do today.

-With another person more important than me?

-Yep.

-With Yoseob?

-Yep. With him.

-Why I’m not surprised? Okay, then go throw me away and go with him…

-Oppa… You can stop the drama?

-Okay, okay… So when I can see you?

-In the truth I don’t know… The cafeteria is busy these days, so I don’t know when will be my next day off.

-So, I’m going to the cafeteria tomorrow!

-Wait… What?

-See you~

-O-Oppa… Wait…

He hung up. I stayed there, looking at the blank screen. My head was spinning while I was trying to absorb all that suddenly information. And, even though I was back to him, I could feel Yoseob’s eyes watching every movement of mine and listening what I was saying carefully. I turned to him, confused yet.

-It was Taejun hyung?

He seemed angry, his voice was low and he frowned.

-Yes. He said that he wants to see me… Do you believe it?

He turned his face to the window, while wrapping his hands together.

-You will see him?

-Well, he said he will go to the cafeteria tomorrow…

-You are crazy?

He got up quickly. I’ve never seen his eyes so furious. I widened my eyes, without knowing what to do.

-You will fall for him again? You will suffer for him again? You will do the same mistake again?

-Yoseob, calm down! What’s going on? He only wants to see me because he misses me, like a friend. We don’t have anything anymore, you know it! And we are friends! What’s wrong with us being friends?

-Why he? Why you didn’t erase him of your life?

-The question is: why you don’t like him?

He seemed to have frozen. I put my hands in my mouth. This just spilled. Yoseob seated again in the couch with both hands in his head. The silence was terrifying. I just stayed there, without know what to do.

-I’m sorry… I don’t know what got into me. I’m really sorry.

I sighed and approached him, resting my hands in his shoulders.

-It’s okay. I’ve said things that I not suppose to. I’m sorry. Let’s just forget and pretend this not happen, okay?

-Hmm.

 

 

===============================

Hi guys~~ Thanks for reading ^^