Taejun Oppa

Dreams

 

Yesterday was a terrible day. Yoseob and I ended up not getting out. He became uncomfortable after the discussion, gave me an excuse and left. I stayed alone in the apartment, looking at the walls and trying to understand what was all that. I felt a little guilty, but I don’t know why. My rest day was just a mess. And today wasn’t being different. I couldn’t focus in work. But this was until Taejun oppa arrive. After this, I couldn’t even think in concentration.

I was cleaning the counter, lost in thoughts about yesterday, when two hands placed in front of me.

-When you will stop thinking so much?

I raised my face to him, eyes widened and almost without words.

-Oppa… What are you doing here?

-How “what”? I told you yesterday, remember?

-Oh, it’s true… Sorry, I forgot…

-Oh, what’s up? The yesterday’s date was bad?

-What date? I stayed in home and he left.

-What? Something of idols?

-No… Worse…

-You two fought?

-It’s not a fight… Just… A misunderstood…

He raised an eyebrow for me at first, but soon sighed and gave up.

-I know you won’t tell me anything… Okay… When is about him, you is always all defensive.

-I am?

-Yes!

-This doesn’t matter! What you want from me?

He sighed and grabbed a hold of my hand, making little circles with his thumb. In the truth, this scared me. I knew what he was about to say, and I didn’t want hear that. That’s the last thing in the whole world that I needed that time.

-I said to you… I miss you…

I gave him a fake laugh, trying really hard to not hurt him so much.

-I know that friends do lack! We have to hang out! Let’s call the others and spend a night like the old days, right?

He seemed not very content with this, but I avoided the subject all the time. But at least, he made me forget about Yoseob a little, and I was silently thanking him for this.

-You will take long to get out of work?

-Nope… About 30 minutes… Why?

-I will wait for you! And we go get a meal, okay?

-Oppa… I don’t kn-

-You can’t refuse!

I laughed softly, nodding for him. When I had already done with all and we were about to leave, Taejun oppa was looking at outside with an intrigued expression. I asked him what was going on, but he said me that was nothing and we only have to go.

 

 

============================

Hi there guys~~

Soo... Taejun Oppa is going to have dinner with you.

But he seem to plan something...

I wonder what... Hohoho~~

 

yoseobie~~ Thank you so much for your comment!! *--*

I'll do a second update especially for you later~~ ;3;