A Lunch

Dreams

 

After like 20 minutes, a staff’s guy came to talk with the people who remained.

-Well then… To the winners of this stage, we will have a break for lunch and we will be back in one hour.

I was leaning my shoulder against the wall, listening to the music that I chose for the next stage: singing. I had to know every letter of the lyric. But then, someone came behind me and whispered in my ear.

-You are not going eat?

I let out a yell as my heart almost jumped through my throat. I looked behind and sighed, slapping his shoulder.

-Yah! Yang Yoseob! You want me to die? Because you almost done it!

-Ouch! Yah! That hurts!

He whined while rubbing his shoulder. I sent a glare to him and he stopped complaining.

-Sorry… I didn’t want to startle you. I called you. A hundred times! But you didn’t listen…

-Sorry… I was focused in the song for the next stage…

-Ooohh… I want to hear what song is! Can I? Can I?

-No! And what you want from me?

-Aish… Well, I came ask if you aren’t going to eat.

-No… I forgot my money and I’m so nervous… I don’t think I can eat.

-You think you can’t eat because you are with no money. Let’s go! I’ll treat you!

-W-Wait… Yoseob!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the building. I stopped refuse and we are now walking side to side. But strangely, he didn’t let go of my hand and my heart is beating fast right now.

 We reached a small restaurant near and ordered some meal. While we were eating, we started to tease each other.

-They seemed to like you…

-You want to stop?

-Stop what?

-Making me feel pressured, maybe?

-Just saying…

I raised an eyebrow to him.

-You aren’t dying?

-Okay… You want to stop too?

-Stop what?

-Remembering me that is hot like hell and I’m covered from head to toe?

-Just saying…

I chuckled and he narrowed his eyes at me. We finished our meals and went back. We were talking in front of the main door when he leaned forward and gave a quick kiss in my cheek. My eyes widened as I put a hand in my cheek and looked up to him.

-Is for give you luck!

He giggled and went to the back door, leaving me there totally dazed. Maybe he knows something? No! Forget about it! It’s impossible! Well, is better get ready now.

 

 

========================

How's the story, guys?? 

sodapop014: Sorry for the mistakes... T-T  English is not my first language but I'm trying to improve it.  I'm really glad that you like it"" Please, keep reading *--*